Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pointy Spirals (USD slots open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Liseline
there is a ping list! i keep track of it on the first page. Everyone who asks does get onto the pinglist, I just don't want to continue pushing the thread up by responding to every single person who asks to be put onto the ping list, especially when the shop is not open.
@Liseline
there is a ping list! i keep track of it on the first page. Everyone who asks does get onto the pinglist, I just don't want to continue pushing the thread up by responding to every single person who asks to be put onto the ping list, especially when the shop is not open.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Oh okay thank you ! I had not seen it hehe glad I'm part of it now
Oh okay thank you ! I had not seen it hehe glad I'm part of it now
imgmoche_F0_banner2.pngCedVBCC.pngGaYcy06.pngimgmoche_F0_banner.pngold-oaks-2.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist! (Also in case you're joining things like fire foddart again or any kind of program where you also offer your art, please ping me as well. Or maybe this pinglist applies to that too? Then never mind.^^)
I'd like to be added to the pinglist! (Also in case you're joining things like fire foddart again or any kind of program where you also offer your art, please ping me as well. Or maybe this pinglist applies to that too? Then never mind.^^)
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Omg can i be on your pinglist too? :o
Omg can i be on your pinglist too? :o
OOIa5x2.png
Please add me to the pinglist, thank you! :)c
Please add me to the pinglist, thank you! :)c
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
could i be on the pinglist please? these are adorable ;o;
could i be on the pinglist please? these are adorable ;o;
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@geology @Aehdncl @Jeana @FauveNox @SSakuras @Alskasaur @resix @lightningpelt @CinnamonBun @Kael @Scorporius @razrroth @Mistywolf77 @LapisDragon17718 @Hellan @Jazzyleia @Malis @STAARMAN @wintercovers @Quaznarx @Xolrit @clerval @Saerel @Hinumi @chetungwan @JiminxYoongi @Sinjin @NostalgicBreeze @Elimgarak @Humboldt @ViaCurro @Vhyxalas @Brahkest @Eeeviee @HallowDarkfrost @Fiotheleo @moonstrucksmorns @Kabash @ffloof @Giu @Katsuji @TheWanderers @MotherOfBeardies @Gimeurcookie @Chrysanthos @rubyxblade @AetherDragon @meowmeowmeow222 @InkwingStudios @Elda @abyssalgear @ufology @AspenCrow @dads @Gannymede @SuzyChi @Liseline @Norayna0ekoa @Valishtu @Cordially @PearlyGirl [center][emoji=spiral tongue size=2]POINTY UPDATE AND OPENING![emoji=spiral tongue size=2][/center] !! PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!! I am technically opening 6 slots, 3 for treasure/gems and 3 for USD. HOWEVER I currently am having ongoing wrist issues and because of this, there have been some SLIGHT adjustments to what I am willing to draw for pointies. Treasure and Gem pointies can have ONE piece of apparel for an added 20kt/g. I will not be doing skins or accents for treasure or gems. It will also likely take me longer to draw the Pointies, and I thank you for your patience. I will keep you updated if it takes longer than a week, though I doubt it will get to that. The form is on the first page, please read over the main post too since I have updated prices slightly!
@geology @Aehdncl @Jeana @FauveNox @SSakuras @Alskasaur @resix @lightningpelt @CinnamonBun @Kael @Scorporius @razrroth @Mistywolf77 @LapisDragon17718 @Hellan @Jazzyleia @Malis @STAARMAN @wintercovers @Quaznarx @Xolrit @clerval @Saerel @Hinumi @chetungwan @JiminxYoongi @Sinjin @NostalgicBreeze @Elimgarak @Humboldt @ViaCurro @Vhyxalas @Brahkest @Eeeviee @HallowDarkfrost @Fiotheleo @moonstrucksmorns @Kabash @ffloof @Giu @Katsuji @TheWanderers @MotherOfBeardies @Gimeurcookie @Chrysanthos @rubyxblade @AetherDragon @meowmeowmeow222 @InkwingStudios @Elda @abyssalgear @ufology @AspenCrow @dads @Gannymede @SuzyChi @Liseline @Norayna0ekoa @Valishtu @Cordially @PearlyGirl
POINTY UPDATE AND OPENING!

!! PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!!
I am technically opening 6 slots, 3 for treasure/gems and 3 for USD. HOWEVER I currently am having ongoing wrist issues and because of this, there have been some SLIGHT adjustments to what I am willing to draw for pointies. Treasure and Gem pointies can have ONE piece of apparel for an added 20kt/g. I will not be doing skins or accents for treasure or gems.
It will also likely take me longer to draw the Pointies, and I thank you for your patience. I will keep you updated if it takes longer than a week, though I doubt it will get to that.

The form is on the first page, please read over the main post too since I have updated prices slightly!
@MaficMystery Username: Valishtu Spiral: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18379027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/183791/18379027_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Type: USD Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn: Accent/Goggles/Clawtips and Bird? :D
@MaficMystery
Username: Valishtu
Spiral: 18379027_350.png
Payment Type: USD
Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn: Accent/Goggles/Clawtips and Bird? :D
OOIa5x2.png
@MaficMystery Username: AspenCrow Spiral: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50224081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502241/50224081_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Type: Treasure Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn: His vial, if possible
@MaficMystery
Username: AspenCrow
Spiral:
50224081_350.png
Payment Type: Treasure
Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn: His vial, if possible
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@Valishtu
your total would be 40 USD, I'll send you a link to my ko-fi where you can pay thru the commission button!

@AspenCrow
Your total would be 480,000t!

Once payment is sent I will begin drawing!
@Valishtu
your total would be 40 USD, I'll send you a link to my ko-fi where you can pay thru the commission button!

@AspenCrow
Your total would be 480,000t!

Once payment is sent I will begin drawing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10