Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pointy Spirals (USD slots open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
could you please add me to your pinglist? Good luck with the Foddart :p
could you please add me to your pinglist? Good luck with the Foddart :p
573Ze2b.gif
Lesbian fire_rune.png He/Him fire_rune.png FR+3
fire_1.png
I would also love to be added to your pinglist (I know I just pinged you in fodder art but your art is just so good)
I would also love to be added to your pinglist (I know I just pinged you in fodder art but your art is just so good)
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
heyo i would love to be added to the pinglist!!
heyo i would love to be added to the pinglist!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
may i be added to the pinglist?
may i be added to the pinglist?
meowmeowmeow222.png
@meowmeowmeow222 oops! must have slipped my mind last time, I'll add you!
@meowmeowmeow222 oops! must have slipped my mind last time, I'll add you!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
I would love to be added to the pinglist, please! I have several spirals I would love to turn into pointies.
I would love to be added to the pinglist, please! I have several spirals I would love to turn into pointies.
Could i be added to the ping list :D
Could i be added to the ping list :D
dude i really want some deviled eggs like-
Omg these are adorable I love them, may I be on the pinglist please?
Omg these are adorable I love them, may I be on the pinglist please?
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
hello! can i be added onto the pinglist?
hello! can i be added onto the pinglist?
bi4gJEs.png
-ky or sol
-they/them
-fr+2
-adopt shop
-guilty gear fanderg project
@geology @Aehdncl @Jeana @FauveNox @SSakuras @Alskasaur @resix @lightningpelt @CinnamonBun @Kael @Scorporius @razrroth @Mistywolf77 @LapisDragon17718 @Hellan @Jazzyleia @Malis @STAARMAN @wintercovers @Quaznarx @Xolrit @clerval @Saerel @Hinumi @chetungwan @JiminxYoongi @sockmonkeygerald @Sinjin @NostalgicBreeze @Elimgarak @Humboldt @ViaCurro @Vhyxalas @Brahkest @Eeeviee @HallowDarkfrost @Fiotheleo @moonstrucksmorns @Kabash @ffloof @Giu @Katsuji @TheWanderers @MotherOfBeardies @Gimeurcookie @Chrysanthos @rubyxblade @AetherDragon @meowmeowmeow222 @inkwingStudios @Elda @abyssalgear

Hello pals!
I know its been a bit but I thought I'd give you a quick update!
If you're still interested in getting a pointy, I will be offering pointies in fire's upcoming foddart, and I also plan on opening up the shop again in January or late December. There probably will be a bit of a price update, but not too much. If you no longer wish to be on the ping list, I can remove you. Thank you for your patience!
@geology @Aehdncl @Jeana @FauveNox @SSakuras @Alskasaur @resix @lightningpelt @CinnamonBun @Kael @Scorporius @razrroth @Mistywolf77 @LapisDragon17718 @Hellan @Jazzyleia @Malis @STAARMAN @wintercovers @Quaznarx @Xolrit @clerval @Saerel @Hinumi @chetungwan @JiminxYoongi @sockmonkeygerald @Sinjin @NostalgicBreeze @Elimgarak @Humboldt @ViaCurro @Vhyxalas @Brahkest @Eeeviee @HallowDarkfrost @Fiotheleo @moonstrucksmorns @Kabash @ffloof @Giu @Katsuji @TheWanderers @MotherOfBeardies @Gimeurcookie @Chrysanthos @rubyxblade @AetherDragon @meowmeowmeow222 @inkwingStudios @Elda @abyssalgear

Hello pals!
I know its been a bit but I thought I'd give you a quick update!
If you're still interested in getting a pointy, I will be offering pointies in fire's upcoming foddart, and I also plan on opening up the shop again in January or late December. There probably will be a bit of a price update, but not too much. If you no longer wish to be on the ping list, I can remove you. Thank you for your patience!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10