Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pointy Spirals (USD slots open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@alskasaur I can do the trail fading into the colors of his accent! the total is 80kt, once you send over at least half of the payment, I'll begin drawing.
@jiminxYoongi Yes, the black iron plate would be considered a large apparel piece. your total would be 80g, once you send over at least half of the payment, I'll start drawing!
@alskasaur I can do the trail fading into the colors of his accent! the total is 80kt, once you send over at least half of the payment, I'll begin drawing.
@jiminxYoongi Yes, the black iron plate would be considered a large apparel piece. your total would be 80g, once you send over at least half of the payment, I'll start drawing!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
JNgbpVq.gif
@geology @Aehdncl @Jeana @FauveNox @SSakuras @Alskasaur @resix @lightningpelt @CinnamonBun @Kael @Scorporius @razrroth @Mistywolf77 @LapisDragon17718 @Hellan @Jazzyleia @Malis @STAARMAN @wintercovers @Quaznarx @Xolrit @clerval @Saerel @Hinumi @chetungwan @JiminxYoongi @sockmonkeygerald @Sinjin @NostalgicBreeze @Qmorega @Elimgarak @Humboldt @ViaCurro @Vhyxalas @Brahkest @Eeeviee @HallowDarkfrost @Fiotheleo HELLO! I hope you guys are all doing well! A few brief updates: The base price did get bumped up slightly, after a bit of thinking on my part. Pointies are all original and uniquely drawn, and so take quite a bit out of me more than an adopt would. They may have been a bit underpriced before considering the time it takes for me to draw each one. While the base price has been raised, the add-on prices remain the same. Also, if you place and pay for your order this week during brightshine, you can pay with immaculate tablets [item=immaculate tablet] in place of gems, or with the item equivalent of festival items. (familiar=35 tablets, scene=50 tablets, large apparel=65 tablets) I've got three slots open!
@geology @Aehdncl @Jeana @FauveNox @SSakuras @Alskasaur @resix @lightningpelt @CinnamonBun @Kael @Scorporius @razrroth @Mistywolf77 @LapisDragon17718 @Hellan @Jazzyleia @Malis @STAARMAN @wintercovers @Quaznarx @Xolrit @clerval @Saerel @Hinumi @chetungwan @JiminxYoongi @sockmonkeygerald @Sinjin @NostalgicBreeze @Qmorega @Elimgarak @Humboldt @ViaCurro @Vhyxalas @Brahkest @Eeeviee @HallowDarkfrost @Fiotheleo

HELLO! I hope you guys are all doing well! A few brief updates: The base price did get bumped up slightly, after a bit of thinking on my part. Pointies are all original and uniquely drawn, and so take quite a bit out of me more than an adopt would. They may have been a bit underpriced before considering the time it takes for me to draw each one. While the base price has been raised, the add-on prices remain the same.
Also, if you place and pay for your order this week during brightshine, you can pay with immaculate tablets Immaculate Tablet in place of gems, or with the item equivalent of festival items. (familiar=35 tablets, scene=50 tablets, large apparel=65 tablets)
I've got three slots open!
@MaficMystery Hello! How many tablets would you like to do this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61822175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618222/61822175_350.png[/img][/url]
@MaficMystery
Hello! How many tablets would you like to do this guy?
61822175_350.png
23752794_GC0vUWo42bS3y7u.png
Ooo, claim, please! I’m heading home from work right now, so I’ll edit in roughly 20min!! <3 @MaficMystery Ahh, sorry it was longer than I said, I stopped to have lunch with my dad! [b]Username:[/b] Alskasaur [b]Spiral:[/b] (This boy isn't actually a Spiral, but he's my shapeshifter! Which explains the link to the Bog, lol!!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28500196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=822488&skin=0&apparel=33704,33706,33707,10377&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Type:[/b] Can I do the base in Tablets and the apparel in Treasure? [b]Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn:[/b] He's always smiling and just an over all giant dork! So something kinda goofy would be great! And could I get one version with apparel, and one without? The only apparel I want is the Lavish Top Hat, Monocle, and Cane, and if you're alright with doing one more teeny tiny piece, his Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring too! Much love!! I'm very excited to get another one of these!!!
Ooo, claim, please! I’m heading home from work right now, so I’ll edit in roughly 20min!! <3

@MaficMystery Ahh, sorry it was longer than I said, I stopped to have lunch with my dad!

Username: Alskasaur
Spiral: (This boy isn't actually a Spiral, but he's my shapeshifter! Which explains the link to the Bog, lol!!)
scry?sdid=822488&skin=0&apparel=33704,33706,33707,10377&xt=dressing.png
Payment Type: Can I do the base in Tablets and the apparel in Treasure?
Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn: He's always smiling and just an over all giant dork! So something kinda goofy would be great! And could I get one version with apparel, and one without? The only apparel I want is the Lavish Top Hat, Monocle, and Cane, and if you're alright with doing one more teeny tiny piece, his Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring too!

Much love!! I'm very excited to get another one of these!!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@lyricatarts
without apparel, 95 tablets, with 3 pieces of apparel (or one large piece such as one of the coats) it would be a total of 110 tablets.
@lyricatarts
without apparel, 95 tablets, with 3 pieces of apparel (or one large piece such as one of the coats) it would be a total of 110 tablets.
@MaficMystery
Alrighty! Could you add the coat then? I'll send the CR in a few minutes!
@MaficMystery
Alrighty! Could you add the coat then? I'll send the CR in a few minutes!
23752794_GC0vUWo42bS3y7u.png
@lyricatarts sounds good!
@lyricatarts sounds good!
I'd like to get a slot please if possible! I'd need a bit of time to edit tho cuz I'm out atm but I'd be paying in treasure. *Edit @MaficMystery [b]Username[/b]: Brahkest [b]Spiral[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45126240][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/451263/45126240_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure [b]Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn[/b]: Some sort of half lidded eye/smug expression would be coolio. If possible, the main pieces I'd like drawn is the hair on the head and tail (without the spade tail - see art in bio) + the eyepatch. Not sure if any of those count a big so please lemme know!
I'd like to get a slot please if possible! I'd need a bit of time to edit tho cuz I'm out atm but I'd be paying in treasure.

*Edit @MaficMystery

Username: Brahkest
Spiral: 45126240_350.png
Payment Type: Treasure
Any requests for expression/glow/which apparel is drawn: Some sort of half lidded eye/smug expression would be coolio. If possible, the main pieces I'd like drawn is the hair on the head and tail (without the spade tail - see art in bio) + the eyepatch. Not sure if any of those count a big so please lemme know!
8LqSkmN.png
@Alskasaur base in tablets and apparel with treasure is ok!
@Alskasaur base in tablets and apparel with treasure is ok!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10