Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Toyhou.se Characters for Gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
x
x
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon Do you have a rough value (or set price) at all for Trent, they are such a sweetheart but I'm a little nervous about offering a price aha ;W;'
@ColiDemon Do you have a rough value (or set price) at all for Trent, they are such a sweetheart but I'm a little nervous about offering a price aha ;W;'
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
@oddsocks I would be loooking for about 2500 gems :o I also take eggs and treasure
@oddsocks I would be loooking for about 2500 gems :o I also take eggs and treasure
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon HH okay, I have two quick questions? ;u; Do you happen to know the Treasure:Gem ratio? I'm considering mixed payment (if that's okay with you) and do you know if the original creator is okay with design edits or changes? (Nothing huge so it's unrecognisable, just minor stuff ;o; )
@ColiDemon HH okay, I have two quick questions? ;u; Do you happen to know the Treasure:Gem ratio? I'm considering mixed payment (if that's okay with you) and do you know if the original creator is okay with design edits or changes? (Nothing huge so it's unrecognisable, just minor stuff ;o; )
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
@oddsocks
It looks like current exchange is 1g:1100t :o

And I don't personally know honestly, but I mean once it's your character it's yours to do with as you please. :P
@oddsocks
It looks like current exchange is 1g:1100t :o

And I don't personally know honestly, but I mean once it's your character it's yours to do with as you please. :P
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon So if I were to say 2000 gems and the rest in treasure, that would be 550kT?
fair enough, just making sure aha ; w ;
@ColiDemon So if I were to say 2000 gems and the rest in treasure, that would be 550kT?
fair enough, just making sure aha ; w ;
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
@oddsocks yes that would work ^_^ or 2000 gems and 2 eggs. Any combo you want
@oddsocks yes that would work ^_^ or 2000 gems and 2 eggs. Any combo you want
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon I don't have any eggs so it'll have to be 2,000 gems and 500kT >w< Would you send the transfer to my TH? My username is oddsocks and then I'll send payment over ^-^
@ColiDemon I don't have any eggs so it'll have to be 2,000 gems and 500kT >w< Would you send the transfer to my TH? My username is oddsocks and then I'll send payment over ^-^
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
@oddsocks I can get the transfer set up but I don't click send until I get the CR :( I'm sorry

I've never went first on a trade like this.
@oddsocks I can get the transfer set up but I don't click send until I get the CR :( I'm sorry

I've never went first on a trade like this.
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon I understand, I feel uneasy doing trades too especially with a large amount of currency aha. But I'll send the CR ; w;
@ColiDemon I understand, I feel uneasy doing trades too especially with a large amount of currency aha. But I'll send the CR ; w;
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16