Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] art shop :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][size=5]Status: [color=orange]PAUSED[/color][/size] (be back soon) (for real this time) (?) [/center] hi everyone welcome to my art shop but newer this time. examples below w/ pricing (will be updated sometime within the next two* months, hopefully! *things just keep happening they never stop. sorry for the delays LOL 05/08/21) please do not ping me - i am subscribed! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][b] Slots:[/b] 1. 2. 3. [center][size=4][b][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oadqRYRUqsZZJGuN2wDA7ZoDYsj34UuONMSN9R4RZF4/edit]self-edit pinglist :)[/url][/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733997042283839488/824546922492330004/unknown.png[/img] [b]Human examples ↓[/b] (i'm working on it! trying to figure out a good style that i don't mind doing commissions in) (the prices are supposed to be listed here next to the examples but i don't have any prices right now) [b]Dragon examples ↓[/b] (working on this one too </3)
(be back soon) (for real this time) (?)
hi everyone welcome to my art shop but newer this time. examples below w/ pricing (will be updated sometime within the next two* months, hopefully!
*things just keep happening they never stop. sorry for the delays LOL 05/08/21)

please do not ping me - i am subscribed!

Slots:

unknown.png

Human examples ↓
(i'm working on it! trying to figure out a good style that i don't mind doing commissions in) (the prices are supposed to be listed here next to the examples but i don't have any prices right now)

Dragon examples ↓
(working on this one too </3)
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733997042283839488/824916911006679050/Illustration.png[/img] [emoji=green gem size=1][b] Will draw:[/b] → fanart*, ocs, gijinkas, etc. → body horror → light gore [emoji=yellow gem size=1][b] Depends (ask about it):[/b] → furries → complicated designs [emoji=pink gem size=1][b] Won't draw:[/b] → mecha → real people → nsfw *there is media that i am not comfortable with drawing for. ask me beforehand! if you are confused about anything, or want clarification, you can ask me anytime, regardless of whether or not slots are open. [b]Payment:[/b] to send payment, create a cr to me with the required payment once i add you for a slot - this is required, and i will not start drawing until i receive it. i will not approve it until i have finished & sent the artwork. finished works will be sent via pm. i accept mixed payment, at a ratio of 1:1250. i will also accept items from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62376680]wishlist[/url] for the equivalent lah/mp price. [b]Posting the art?[/b] in dragon bios: yes of course <3 link to my profile or to this thread. on toyhouse: sure thing, link it to my fr profile as an off-site artist. anywhere else: ask me first! if the art you ordered isn't of your own characters, don't post it or use it for anything other than personal use. [b]Ordering:[/b] you may only place one order at a time. ordering is on a first come first serve basis. you [i]must[/i] provide order information first - i am not reserving slots. [b]Contact:[/b] if you want me to show you the sketch before i start coloring, or just want status updates if things go wrong on my end, feel free to pm me here or on discord. (rice#6629) [quote=order form (note to self fix this later)] [b]type:[/b] (full body, half body, head shot) [b]coloring:[/b] (sketch, flat shading, soft shading) [b]order information:[/b] (what you want me to draw, etc.) [b]notes:[/b] (anything else you want me to know?) [b]payment method:[/b] (g, t, items, or any combination of)[/quote] another note to self fix this later please ^
Illustration.png

Will draw:
→ fanart*, ocs, gijinkas, etc.
→ body horror
→ light gore

Depends (ask about it):
→ furries
→ complicated designs

Won't draw:
→ mecha
→ real people
→ nsfw

*there is media that i am not comfortable with drawing for. ask me beforehand!

if you are confused about anything, or want clarification, you can ask me anytime, regardless of whether or not slots are open.

Payment:
to send payment, create a cr to me with the required payment once i add you for a slot - this is required, and i will not start drawing until i receive it. i will not approve it until i have finished & sent the artwork.
finished works will be sent via pm.

i accept mixed payment, at a ratio of 1:1250.
i will also accept items from my wishlist for the equivalent lah/mp price.

Posting the art?
in dragon bios: yes of course <3 link to my profile or to this thread.
on toyhouse: sure thing, link it to my fr profile as an off-site artist.
anywhere else: ask me first!

if the art you ordered isn't of your own characters, don't post it or use it for anything other than personal use.

Ordering:
you may only place one order at a time.

ordering is on a first come first serve basis. you must provide order information first - i am not reserving slots.

if you want me to show you the sketch before i start coloring, or just want status updates if things go wrong on my end, feel free to pm me here or on discord. (rice#6629)

order form (note to self fix this later) wrote:
type: (full body, half body, head shot)
coloring: (sketch, flat shading, soft shading)
order information: (what you want me to draw, etc.)
notes: (anything else you want me to know?)
payment method: (g, t, items, or any combination of)
another note to self fix this later please ^
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
Reserve full body flat slot, will edit this post in less than an HR EDIT type: fullbody coloring: flat order information: Gijinka of this dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55654920] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556550/55654920_350.png[/img] [/url] Her gijinka design is [url=https://i.imgur.com/iciVpgT.png]here[/url] payment method: g
Reserve full body flat slot, will edit this post in less than an HR

EDIT
type: fullbody
coloring: flat
order information:
Gijinka of this dragon:
55654920_350.png

Her gijinka design is here
payment method: g
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat

wow, that was fast! i'll add you to a slot, feel free to send the cr anytime ^^ i'll approve it after i've sent you the final image!
@Goblincat

wow, that was fast! i'll add you to a slot, feel free to send the cr anytime ^^ i'll approve it after i've sent you the final image!
coloring: flat colors w soft shading
order information: here's her th profile w refs and a quick bio!
notes: i don't think so! let me know if you need anything else!
payment method: 650g!
coloring: flat colors w soft shading
order information: here's her th profile w refs and a quick bio!
notes: i don't think so! let me know if you need anything else!
payment method: 650g!
lPKvdq8.png
@mothyy

got it! i'll add you to a slot!
@mothyy

got it! i'll add you to a slot!
Hey there! I'd love to grab a slot from you please if I may! Would you be interested in drawing any of my ocs here? (It would be your pick of who if any of them catch your eye!) I'd be happy to pay extra for design complexity or anything like that, and you'd be free to stylize/simplify however you'd like.

type: full body
coloring: soft shading
order information: Your choice of anyone here!
-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
-- b) Dagger (main refs: x, x)
-- c) Noir (main ref: x)
-- d) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
notes: They each have some design notes on their toyhouse pages there, and expression, pose and all that would be completely up to you!
payment method: treasure
Hey there! I'd love to grab a slot from you please if I may! Would you be interested in drawing any of my ocs here? (It would be your pick of who if any of them catch your eye!) I'd be happy to pay extra for design complexity or anything like that, and you'd be free to stylize/simplify however you'd like.

type: full body
coloring: soft shading
order information: Your choice of anyone here!
-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
-- b) Dagger (main refs: x, x)
-- c) Noir (main ref: x)
-- d) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
notes: They each have some design notes on their toyhouse pages there, and expression, pose and all that would be completely up to you!
payment method: treasure
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

alright! i'll add you to a slot! i wanted to let you know which one i was going to draw asap but i wasn't expecting to get so many replies this fast so i might be a bit t.t i guess it'll be a fun surprise!
@Vovina

alright! i'll add you to a slot! i wanted to let you know which one i was going to draw asap but i wasn't expecting to get so many replies this fast so i might be a bit t.t i guess it'll be a fun surprise!
all orders have been completed! shop is open again
all orders have been completed! shop is open again
Hello ~

type: full body please :3
coloring: Soft shading
order information: here a reference to the character. A relax pose can be cool but feel free to follow your inspiration ^^
notes: I have more ref for this character if needed
payment method: 650g ? Is that right ?

Thank a lot :3
Hello ~

type: full body please :3
coloring: Soft shading
order information: here a reference to the character. A relax pose can be cool but feel free to follow your inspiration ^^
notes: I have more ref for this character if needed
payment method: 650g ? Is that right ?

Thank a lot :3
ArtfightToyhouse

English is not my mother tongue, sorry for unnatural sentences ~
liHNu85.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14