Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | addis art | HOLD!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@cinderspark so sorry for the wait!! i've finished your tiny- i hope you like it, and if there's anything i can change please let me know ;; <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613548541369122826/711787411759300618/cinderspark_tiny.png[/img]
@cinderspark
so sorry for the wait!! i've finished your tiny- i hope you like it, and if there's anything i can change please let me know ;; <3
cinderspark_tiny.png

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@Baelfin
oh, i really love andromena and blake! (you have so many cute characters though ;; )

@exaltiora
WOW this guy is really cool! i've been itching to draw nature primal for a while, actually :0 you can go ahead and send the gems and i'll get started on them asap!!
@Baelfin
oh, i really love andromena and blake! (you have so many cute characters though ;; )

@exaltiora
WOW this guy is really cool! i've been itching to draw nature primal for a while, actually :0 you can go ahead and send the gems and i'll get started on them asap!!

addi | they
@pome Oh what a cutie! Its adorable, and the little butterflies are perfect. I love them, thank you! :D
@pome Oh what a cutie! Its adorable, and the little butterflies are perfect. I love them, thank you! :D
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@pome ahh thank you here's the two orders then, basically I'd be happy with anything :)

character- Andy
style- tiny
form of payment- Gems
pose/expression/personality- the type to snarl if you touch his stuff but other than that, he's a good boi
important accessories- glowing mushrooms and moss on his back
anything else?-

character- Blake (either the raptor or dragon form)
style- tiny
form of payment- Gems
pose/expression/personality- anything is fine but if you need a prompt, She's excited like she's just dug up a treasure chest
important accessories- dark sclera, some bottom teeth always visible
anything else?-
@pome ahh thank you here's the two orders then, basically I'd be happy with anything :)

character- Andy
style- tiny
form of payment- Gems
pose/expression/personality- the type to snarl if you touch his stuff but other than that, he's a good boi
important accessories- glowing mushrooms and moss on his back
anything else?-

character- Blake (either the raptor or dragon form)
style- tiny
form of payment- Gems
pose/expression/personality- anything is fine but if you need a prompt, She's excited like she's just dug up a treasure chest
important accessories- dark sclera, some bottom teeth always visible
anything else?-
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@sarcastichawke first off i'm super sorry for the wait! i had fun drawing your girl- i drew her working on VEGA, although i wasn't quite sure about their sizes relative to each other, so i apologize if it's off! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/671025854851317771/716080056400740432/sarcastichawke_tiny.png[/img]
@sarcastichawke
first off i'm super sorry for the wait! i had fun drawing your girl- i drew her working on VEGA, although i wasn't quite sure about their sizes relative to each other, so i apologize if it's off!
sarcastichawke_tiny.png

addi | they
@pome Gosh no worries about the wait!! She's perfect omg and I love that you put in VEGA ;w; Their sizes are great; VEGA is greyhound size and as a human Hiraeth is only 5ft tall (like me) so it checks out! <3 I love this adopt so much aaah, thank you so much!!!
@pome Gosh no worries about the wait!! She's perfect omg and I love that you put in VEGA ;w; Their sizes are great; VEGA is greyhound size and as a human Hiraeth is only 5ft tall (like me) so it checks out! <3 I love this adopt so much aaah, thank you so much!!!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@baelfin hi there! i've finished your art, and both your characters were super fun to draw so i hope you like how they turned out !! if you need me to make any edits please lmk <3 [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613548541369122826/716937355063459840/baelfin_1.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613548541369122826/716937356283740230/baelfin_2.png[/img][/center]
@baelfin
hi there! i've finished your art, and both your characters were super fun to draw so i hope you like how they turned out !! if you need me to make any edits please lmk <3
baelfin_1.pngbaelfin_2.png

addi | they
ahhh they are both precious and smol, Thank you I love how they turned out aaaaa
ahhh they are both precious and smol, Thank you I love how they turned out aaaaa
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@exaltiora sorry for the wait on this!! i had fun drawing him- if there's anything you'd like me to edit please let me know <33 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613548541369122826/717554193916756019/exaltiora_tiny.png[/img]
@exaltiora
sorry for the wait on this!! i had fun drawing him- if there's anything you'd like me to edit please let me know <33
exaltiora_tiny.png

addi | they
@pome

Ahhh, so cute!!! Thank you ! ;v;
@pome

Ahhh, so cute!!! Thank you ! ;v;
RKsoJ3A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6