Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]Rivvie's Art Bakery!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@ashwini Here you are! LMK if your not satisfied, or want to change something [img]https://imgur.com/YGbgBlS.png[/img]
@ashwini

Here you are! LMK if your not satisfied, or want to change something

YGbgBlS.png
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Thank you, I love it!
Thank you, I love it!
@squiggie Decided to post it here ;) [img]https://imgur.com/dA4WJOU.png[/img] Decided to try a blend! Please LMK if your not satisfied, or want me to add/change something
@squiggie

Decided to post it here ;)

dA4WJOU.png

Decided to try a blend! Please LMK if your not satisfied, or want me to add/change something
@Painrivers I absolutely love it! Its perfect, thanks so much ^^
@Painrivers I absolutely love it! Its perfect, thanks so much ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@Painrivers

Username : FairyoftheMoon

Size (headshot, full body etc.) : Full Body

Type (coloured, lineart, etc): Is there a way to get something like the art on the right in this pic?

Dragon/oc/whatever: You said you would like to draw Jin and Lani.

Type of payment (treasure or gems) : I have treasure, but I also have a few specialty items(Nocturne Breed Change and Smirch at least) if you're interested.

Notes (themes, specifics, background colour etc.): Jin's eye color is hazel. Always ask questions if you need more clarification.
@Painrivers

Username : FairyoftheMoon

Size (headshot, full body etc.) : Full Body

Type (coloured, lineart, etc): Is there a way to get something like the art on the right in this pic?

Dragon/oc/whatever: You said you would like to draw Jin and Lani.

Type of payment (treasure or gems) : I have treasure, but I also have a few specialty items(Nocturne Breed Change and Smirch at least) if you're interested.

Notes (themes, specifics, background colour etc.): Jin's eye color is hazel. Always ask questions if you need more clarification.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@fairyofthemoon

I’d love to take around maybe 250-350kt in return for both art pieces! If you can I mean, i’d Love to take noc breed change if you can’t :) Prices can always change depending on budget

So do you mean the art style of the type of choice, or just the coloring style? (Black and white)

Or do you mean clothing? I can draw you a picture in the similar color choice and pose but pose for me heavily depends on the personality :3

Please specify what personality of both oc’s I picked if you can! Would you like me to send the picture of the sketch halfway?

Send the payment before hand and i’ll Get started tomorrow! It may take some time, since I have two classes tomorrow and it’s kinda late where I’m at :)
@fairyofthemoon

I’d love to take around maybe 250-350kt in return for both art pieces! If you can I mean, i’d Love to take noc breed change if you can’t :) Prices can always change depending on budget

So do you mean the art style of the type of choice, or just the coloring style? (Black and white)

Or do you mean clothing? I can draw you a picture in the similar color choice and pose but pose for me heavily depends on the personality :3

Please specify what personality of both oc’s I picked if you can! Would you like me to send the picture of the sketch halfway?

Send the payment before hand and i’ll Get started tomorrow! It may take some time, since I have two classes tomorrow and it’s kinda late where I’m at :)
@Painrivers First off, good luck with your classes!

I can definitely pay that, but it just depends on which you would prefer. If sounds like you might prefer the treasure so we can do that.

I'm trying to figure out what I like about it. Obviously pose is much different for each character. I think I just like the idea of a mute color palette with maybe a highlighting color. I like how you shaded all the greys/blacks and such. I think that's what I like about it. So maybe Jin could have a red highlight and Lani a purple one?

As for personalities, Jin is very much a pessimist at times. He expects the worse outcome. He does have soft spots for children and his close friend Feliks, but he is a fireball who won't hesitate to fight you if you dare. He also is very suspicious of others, although he tries not to be that way too much around Feliks.

Lani on the other hand is free spirited and loves adventure. She is curious about the world and loves exploring. She has found some happiness in finding treasure and trinkets. She goes head first into trouble, and knows no fear.

Whoa, lots of words. I'll go ahead and send the treasure your way.
@Painrivers First off, good luck with your classes!

I can definitely pay that, but it just depends on which you would prefer. If sounds like you might prefer the treasure so we can do that.

I'm trying to figure out what I like about it. Obviously pose is much different for each character. I think I just like the idea of a mute color palette with maybe a highlighting color. I like how you shaded all the greys/blacks and such. I think that's what I like about it. So maybe Jin could have a red highlight and Lani a purple one?

As for personalities, Jin is very much a pessimist at times. He expects the worse outcome. He does have soft spots for children and his close friend Feliks, but he is a fireball who won't hesitate to fight you if you dare. He also is very suspicious of others, although he tries not to be that way too much around Feliks.

Lani on the other hand is free spirited and loves adventure. She is curious about the world and loves exploring. She has found some happiness in finding treasure and trinkets. She goes head first into trouble, and knows no fear.

Whoa, lots of words. I'll go ahead and send the treasure your way.
@fairyofthemoon

Just so I don’t confuse myself, you want a all black/white/grey color palette with occasional red highlights for Jin and purple for Lani? Like, for shadows, or lighter/darker clothing? If so, I can totally do that!

Thank you for the personality descriptions, i’ll Keep that in mind and will start ASAP! (Thanks for the luck, I probably need it for how early it is -.-)
@fairyofthemoon

Just so I don’t confuse myself, you want a all black/white/grey color palette with occasional red highlights for Jin and purple for Lani? Like, for shadows, or lighter/darker clothing? If so, I can totally do that!

Thank you for the personality descriptions, i’ll Keep that in mind and will start ASAP! (Thanks for the luck, I probably need it for how early it is -.-)
@Painrivers I know for Lani you can just color her boots and scarf with the purple. For the red on Jin you can use it for what you described.

If there is one thing I don't miss, is waking up early for school lol
@Painrivers I know for Lani you can just color her boots and scarf with the purple. For the red on Jin you can use it for what you described.

If there is one thing I don't miss, is waking up early for school lol
I love him! :3 Thank you so much! ^^
I love him! :3 Thank you so much! ^^
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29