Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crowkerus || desserts + more!
1 2 3 4
@PKRS yay one of the errands ended up unnecessary

Username + ID Number: Alestrius, 56899
Style: Stained Glass
Payment: 4.5mt
Character(s) + references: Valtemont Solainteau, single character (or sorta-double, depending on the Scene details below).
Specific outfit reference, general album (better headshot references, but using a different outfit). Two other relevant commissions using the same outfit.
Scene Details: I don't really have a specific scene suggestion, but I do have the following:
When I commission pieces for Val, I often get pieces with duality to them -- one that shows his public mask and one that shows his hidden, private face. (Not a literal mask, but a metaphorical one.) From his general album --
* Public Mask: When Val appears in public, he's doing so at a charitable fundraiser, donating to good causes, etc. He's usually charming, if withdrawn, and he is careful to maintain a positive image.
** Images drawn of his public mask should feature a charming, handsome expression, floral motifs, pastel colours. Softer lines and impressions are A+.

* Private Face: He considers society to be a food chain, with the position in the food chain determined by wealth and power. Those above him are worth tolerating and keeping pleased with him. Those below him aren't worth the time of day -- they exist for his entertainment.
** Images drawn of his private face should feature the above-mentioned charming smile, but twisted to have sharper edges and cruelty visible in his eyes. Twist it into a smirk. Make it a parody of the previous expression. The same floral motifs should be present, but the flowers should be dying, wilting, possibly even oozing your choice of blood/dark-coloured toxic fluid/black ooze/etc.. Dark colours should feature heavily, overtaking the pastels (or threatening to do so.) Harsher/sharper lines are A+.

Not all of the above is relevant or needs to be included, but hopefully it's helpful? You could also just ignore the duality and browse the general art I've gotten for him -- up to you.
About the Character(s): You can find the long version on his toyhouse (but please be careful if you have triggers -- this character is NOT a nice person and could definitely trigger certain things!), but tl;dr:
Val has the public image of a generous, philanthropic soul who uses his considerable talent as a painter to throw charity galas and painting auctions on behalf of those less fortunate than him. This is all a front, though -- his world view is that society is a food chain, and everyone in the world is either above or below him. Those above him, he must tolerate as predator, and those below him are prey. He has very little genuine humanity, and is a Very Bad Person who does Very Bad Things, but gets away with it because no one suspects him thanks to his positive public image.
Mail the frame?: Sure, that sounds good to me. :o I'll send that email now.
Password: Prospero

Let me know if that all sounds good? If you'd prefer a different character I totally understand, and can switch him out for one of my others.
@PKRS yay one of the errands ended up unnecessary

Username + ID Number: Alestrius, 56899
Payment: 4.5mt
Character(s) + references: Valtemont Solainteau, single character (or sorta-double, depending on the Scene details below).
Specific outfit reference, general album (better headshot references, but using a different outfit). Two other relevant commissions using the same outfit.
Scene Details: I don't really have a specific scene suggestion, but I do have the following:
When I commission pieces for Val, I often get pieces with duality to them -- one that shows his public mask and one that shows his hidden, private face. (Not a literal mask, but a metaphorical one.) From his general album --
* Public Mask: When Val appears in public, he's doing so at a charitable fundraiser, donating to good causes, etc. He's usually charming, if withdrawn, and he is careful to maintain a positive image.
** Images drawn of his public mask should feature a charming, handsome expression, floral motifs, pastel colours. Softer lines and impressions are A+.

* Private Face: He considers society to be a food chain, with the position in the food chain determined by wealth and power. Those above him are worth tolerating and keeping pleased with him. Those below him aren't worth the time of day -- they exist for his entertainment.
** Images drawn of his private face should feature the above-mentioned charming smile, but twisted to have sharper edges and cruelty visible in his eyes. Twist it into a smirk. Make it a parody of the previous expression. The same floral motifs should be present, but the flowers should be dying, wilting, possibly even oozing your choice of blood/dark-coloured toxic fluid/black ooze/etc.. Dark colours should feature heavily, overtaking the pastels (or threatening to do so.) Harsher/sharper lines are A+.

Not all of the above is relevant or needs to be included, but hopefully it's helpful? You could also just ignore the duality and browse the general art I've gotten for him -- up to you.
About the Character(s): You can find the long version on his toyhouse (but please be careful if you have triggers -- this character is NOT a nice person and could definitely trigger certain things!), but tl;dr:
Val has the public image of a generous, philanthropic soul who uses his considerable talent as a painter to throw charity galas and painting auctions on behalf of those less fortunate than him. This is all a front, though -- his world view is that society is a food chain, and everyone in the world is either above or below him. Those above him, he must tolerate as predator, and those below him are prey. He has very little genuine humanity, and is a Very Bad Person who does Very Bad Things, but gets away with it because no one suspects him thanks to his positive public image.
Mail the frame?: Sure, that sounds good to me. :o I'll send that email now.

Let me know if that all sounds good? If you'd prefer a different character I totally understand, and can switch him out for one of my others.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Ah Yes. A Basard

looks good to me! i've already got a few ideas floating around >:3c i'll send a thumbnail sketch when i can! though just a heads up, i've got other commissions ahead of yours and it's artfight season rn, so it might take some time to get to this one
@Alestrius Ah Yes. A Basard

looks good to me! i've already got a few ideas floating around >:3c i'll send a thumbnail sketch when i can! though just a heads up, i've got other commissions ahead of yours and it's artfight season rn, so it might take some time to get to this one
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS Sounds good to me! And no rush; take your time. ^^ I'm not in any hurry. Remind me after the sketch phase to pay at that point in case I forget? Thank you so much for accepting the commission. :D (And good luck on artfight season, whatever that is.)
@PKRS Sounds good to me! And no rush; take your time. ^^ I'm not in any hurry. Remind me after the sketch phase to pay at that point in case I forget? Thank you so much for accepting the commission. :D (And good luck on artfight season, whatever that is.)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Straka @Niverdia @ImagineWagons420 @SnailMuffin @Cuter @Stringbat @yumehisakawa @Alestrius @Chimerii @borrowedphrases @kilwin @ShimoRyu

hey gamers! it's been 1000 years but unfortunately obelisks are real and i want money. i've got 1 USD and 1 FRC slot open for now!
@Straka @Niverdia @ImagineWagons420 @SnailMuffin @Cuter @Stringbat @yumehisakawa @Alestrius @Chimerii @borrowedphrases @kilwin @ShimoRyu

hey gamers! it's been 1000 years but unfortunately obelisks are real and i want money. i've got 1 USD and 1 FRC slot open for now!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS
:eyes:
i'd like to reserve a frc slot please!
i still have that commission you did as my phone screensaver. it's so good hjskdg
@PKRS
:eyes:
i'd like to reserve a frc slot please!
i still have that commission you did as my phone screensaver. it's so good hjskdg
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin YOU /WHAT/ thank you so much that means a lot!!! HGLKGJSLKDJFLSKJDF

reserved! please lmk what you'd like in the next 24 hours!
@SnailMuffin YOU /WHAT/ thank you so much that means a lot!!! HGLKGJSLKDJFLSKJDF

reserved! please lmk what you'd like in the next 24 hours!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS
yeah!! also showed it to my partner since i've been working on that.. project.. story thingy with them and they loved it too :^D

aaand here's the form all filled out
Username + ID Number: snailmuffin #20718
Payment: FRC, mixed - 1/2 treasure, 1/2 gems
Character(s) + references: corvo, the creepy mortician
(one of the ideas sort of has another character. if you're planning on doing that one, i can send reference of them over too if you need it)
Scene Details:
scene/poses - quickly sketched up two ideas i had: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419702436131897374/857824603702820934/more_potential_commission_pose_ideas.png
possible motifs - thinking... bird skulls (or regular skulls), things usually associated with death, what with him being a mortician and all hksdgjs
moods - feel like something sinister may fit?
color schemes - maybe something more muted? honestly not sure <:^Y
About the Character(s): corvo's a mortician on the cruise eli and vardan are also in. he works with wealthy, more... eccentric clients and partakes in magic rituals alongside them. insightful, capable of seeing through smoke and mirrors, but only does this for his own benefit. he keeps to himself, keeping his assistant in the dark about what he does, and others tend to be wary of/creeped out him - even his employer, the ceo who bought the ship
Mail the frame?: would this be applicable if i'm paying for the commission with frc? lowkey interested in getting the frame, but if it's a rlc only thing i understand!
@PKRS
yeah!! also showed it to my partner since i've been working on that.. project.. story thingy with them and they loved it too :^D

aaand here's the form all filled out
Username + ID Number: snailmuffin #20718
Payment: FRC, mixed - 1/2 treasure, 1/2 gems
Character(s) + references: corvo, the creepy mortician
(one of the ideas sort of has another character. if you're planning on doing that one, i can send reference of them over too if you need it)
Scene Details:
scene/poses - quickly sketched up two ideas i had: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419702436131897374/857824603702820934/more_potential_commission_pose_ideas.png
possible motifs - thinking... bird skulls (or regular skulls), things usually associated with death, what with him being a mortician and all hksdgjs
moods - feel like something sinister may fit?
color schemes - maybe something more muted? honestly not sure <:^Y
About the Character(s): corvo's a mortician on the cruise eli and vardan are also in. he works with wealthy, more... eccentric clients and partakes in magic rituals alongside them. insightful, capable of seeing through smoke and mirrors, but only does this for his own benefit. he keeps to himself, keeping his assistant in the dark about what he does, and others tend to be wary of/creeped out him - even his employer, the ceo who bought the ship
Mail the frame?: would this be applicable if i'm paying for the commission with frc? lowkey interested in getting the frame, but if it's a rlc only thing i understand!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin DID YOU KNOW when i was falling asleep last night i was mentally putting together poses for this and coincidentally ended up with something a lot like the second. this is very doable! love the vibes. tbh since you're a return customer i'd be more than happy to mail you the frame if you're comfortable PMing me an address to send to!

i've been having issues with art lately (i... haven't drawn any pieces that aren't character refs since, like, march, and haven't done stained glass in over a year lol) so it might take a bit longer than usual, but i'm looking forward to working on this! :D
@SnailMuffin DID YOU KNOW when i was falling asleep last night i was mentally putting together poses for this and coincidentally ended up with something a lot like the second. this is very doable! love the vibes. tbh since you're a return customer i'd be more than happy to mail you the frame if you're comfortable PMing me an address to send to!

i've been having issues with art lately (i... haven't drawn any pieces that aren't character refs since, like, march, and haven't done stained glass in over a year lol) so it might take a bit longer than usual, but i'm looking forward to working on this! :D
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
[quote name="PKRS" date="2021-06-24 13:57:48" ] @Straka @Niverdia @ImagineWagons420 @SnailMuffin @Cuter @Stringbat @yumehisakawa @Alestrius @Chimerii @borrowedphrases @kilwin @ShimoRyu hey gamers! it's been 1000 years but unfortunately obelisks are real and i want money. i've got 1 USD and 1 FRC slot open for now! [/quote] punching the air cause i missed the FRC slot .... damn i shall keep waiting
PKRS wrote on 2021-06-24 13:57:48:

punching the air cause i missed the FRC slot .... damn i shall keep waiting
partymini.png
@Cuter

Hello, there! Just so you know, when you quote a post with pings in it and don't alter the pings, it re-pings everyone who was pinged in the original post. I would recommend deleting the pings the next time you decide to quote a post!
@Cuter

Hello, there! Just so you know, when you quote a post with pings in it and don't alter the pings, it re-pings everyone who was pinged in the original post. I would recommend deleting the pings the next time you decide to quote a post!
gvvmw41.png
1 2 3 4