Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sketch shop | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Noted! I've also found a gladegift halo if you're still accepting those!
If so, please let me know my new balance and I'll send the payment over, thank you!!
Noted! I've also found a gladegift halo if you're still accepting those!
If so, please let me know my new balance and I'll send the payment over, thank you!!
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@yiinji
;Alright, tysm :o Sorry for the confusion. Should I send payment now?
@yiinji
;Alright, tysm :o Sorry for the confusion. Should I send payment now?

mads • wishlist
@Nyris
a gladegift halo would be worth 60G LAH, so you'd only have to pay 205G. :]
@Nyris
a gladegift halo would be worth 60G LAH, so you'd only have to pay 205G. :]
globules.png
@Madsyte
it's totally fine, i'm glad you took the time to ask! and yes, send the payment asap. :]
@Madsyte
it's totally fine, i'm glad you took the time to ask! and yes, send the payment asap. :]
globules.png
alrighty! I'll send the CR over now c:
alrighty! I'll send the CR over now c:
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@Sanscrit
flatted + lightly shaded bust is 300G, +100G since his design is a bit complicated, so your total is 400G.
@Sanscrit
flatted + lightly shaded bust is 300G, +100G since his design is a bit complicated, so your total is 400G.
globules.png
[b]username + id:[/b] Lightwarden ; ID: 509250 [b]payment type:[/b] Gems <3 [b]character:[/b] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605748/60574760_350.png[/img] [b]type:[/b] Regular [b]style:[/b] Humanoid waist-up w/ flat colors [b]shading type:[/b] n/a [b]expression/pose requests:[/b] If you do gijinkas, I’d love a gijinka of him! You have free reign over his expression/pose and overall design. He is a very rich and smug dragon, to give you an idea of what he’s like. [b]design modifications:[/b] Only special request I have for his design is that he has a mole near his right eye. Otherwise everything else is up to you! [b]additional:[/b] Can the bg be light pink?:) Thank you so much.
username + id: Lightwarden ; ID: 509250
payment type: Gems <3
character:

60574760_350.png

type: Regular
style: Humanoid waist-up w/ flat colors
shading type: n/a
expression/pose requests: If you do gijinkas, I’d love a gijinka of him! You have free reign over his expression/pose and overall design. He is a very rich and smug dragon, to give you an idea of what he’s like.
design modifications: Only special request I have for his design is that he has a mole near his right eye. Otherwise everything else is up to you!
additional: Can the bg be light pink?:)

Thank you so much.
0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png
@Lightwarden
hey, great to see you here! thank you so much for the comment you left on my userpage, it means a lot to me! ;;

and alright, flat colored waist up gijinka will be 500G! your design mod and background note has been noted as well. ^^
@Lightwarden
hey, great to see you here! thank you so much for the comment you left on my userpage, it means a lot to me! ;;

and alright, flat colored waist up gijinka will be 500G! your design mod and background note has been noted as well. ^^
globules.png
@yiinji
You’re welcome, I love supporting talented artists on here :’)
I’ll send over the cr right now! I really appreciate it!
@yiinji
You’re welcome, I love supporting talented artists on here :’)
I’ll send over the cr right now! I really appreciate it!
0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png
@yiinji
; Ahhh this is so good! Tysm! <3
@yiinji
; Ahhh this is so good! Tysm! <3

mads • wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19