Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Star's Sketch Gijinkas
1 2
[center][color=red][size=7]Closing shop for basically forever. I'm sorry, but I just don't have any energy or motivation to do anything. Much love to you guys <3 [/center] [columns][color=transparent]____[/color][nextcol][columns][item=morganite][nextcol] [size=6][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola][b]Welcome to Star’s Sketch Gijinkas![/b] [/font][/color][/size] [size=3][color=#ffc0ab][font=corbel][/font][/color][/size] [nextcol][color=transparent]______________________[/color][nextcol] [/columns] [color=#FFE6E6]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]STATUS[/font][/color][/size] ___________________[/color][center] [font=corbel]» STATUS Open | [color=#ffa2a2]CLOSED[/center] [color=#FFE6E6]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]INTRODUCTION[/font][/color][/size] ___________________[/color] [font=corbel]Henlo and welcome! I am currently in need of funds, as I have many projects and limited lair space! So, I have decided to start a quick gijinka sketch shop! [b]These will be PWYW over 260kt/g for busts, and 300kt/g for anything else.[/b], as I was informed would be a fair value![/font] [color=#FFE6E6]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]RULES[/font][/color][/size] ________________________[/color] [list][*][font=corbel]PLEASE don’t rush me! I have a very busy life with not much free time, even if I am in quarantine! [/font] [*][font=corbel]Please pay after I finish the art! That way, I won’t feel too bad if I take forever to finish your commission. However, the art I will show you will be [i]heavily watermarked[/i], as to avoid scamming. When you have sent payment, I will send you the unwatermarked version. [/font] [*][font=corbel]If you don’t like the quality of your order, I’m sorry but you still have to pay the full price. I still spent lots of time and effort on it, even if the quality is not what you wanted. In addition, it is also a sketch after all! However, if you want something closer to what you had in mind, I will draw for you at a discounted price. [/font] [*][font=corbel]To avoid having unsatisfactory thoughts about the art, I am available to send pictures of my progress! Updates can be on Discord or on FR. My discord username and tag is Starbunnies#0559.[/font] [*][font=corbel]I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason. [/font] [*][font=corbel]Prices may be changed if your character is too complex or detailed.[/font] [*][font=corbel]Yes, I do accept items from my wishlist as payment! They will be accepted at their LAH value. My wishlist can be found [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=465417&did=52189743&function=edit#bio][font=corbel][color=#ffa2a2]here.[/color][/font][/url] [*][font=corbel]If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! [/font][/list] [color=#FFE6E6]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]WHAT I CAN/CAN’T DRAW[/font][/color][/size] ________________[/color] [quote=I CAN Draw] [font=corbel]» Gijinkas, of course! » Apparel that isn’t too complicated. Feel free to ask me if you’re not sure! » Minor to mild gore » Minor machinery » SOME accents. I apologize if I decline some of the more detailed accents, but I find those difficult. [/font] [/quote] [quote=I CAN'T Draw] [font=corbel]» Mechs and complex machinery » Skins and most accents » Heavy gore » Anything 18+ » Complex backgrounds (Sorry, saving these for a more detailed art shop!) [/font] [/quote] [right][font=corbel]» Navigation Introduction & Rules || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2847254/1#post_42927721][color=#ffa2a2]Examples & Pricing [/color][/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2847254/1#post_42927829][color=#ffa2a2]Slots & Order Form [/url][/color] [/right]
Closing shop for basically forever. I'm sorry, but I just don't have any energy or motivation to do anything. Much love to you guys <3

____
Morganite Welcome to Star’s Sketch Gijinkas!

__ STATUS ___________________
» STATUS

Open | CLOSED

__ INTRODUCTION ___________________
Henlo and welcome! I am currently in need of funds, as I have many projects and limited lair space! So, I have decided to start a quick gijinka sketch shop! These will be PWYW over 260kt/g for busts, and 300kt/g for anything else., as I was informed would be a fair value!

__ RULES ________________________
  • PLEASE don’t rush me! I have a very busy life with not much free time, even if I am in quarantine!
  • Please pay after I finish the art! That way, I won’t feel too bad if I take forever to finish your commission. However, the art I will show you will be heavily watermarked, as to avoid scamming. When you have sent payment, I will send you the unwatermarked version.
  • If you don’t like the quality of your order, I’m sorry but you still have to pay the full price. I still spent lots of time and effort on it, even if the quality is not what you wanted. In addition, it is also a sketch after all! However, if you want something closer to what you had in mind, I will draw for you at a discounted price.
  • To avoid having unsatisfactory thoughts about the art, I am available to send pictures of my progress! Updates can be on Discord or on FR. My discord username and tag is Starbunnies#0559.
  • I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason.
  • Prices may be changed if your character is too complex or detailed.
  • Yes, I do accept items from my wishlist as payment! They will be accepted at their LAH value. My wishlist can be found here.
  • If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

__ WHAT I CAN/CAN’T DRAW ________________
I CAN Draw wrote:
» Gijinkas, of course!

» Apparel that isn’t too complicated. Feel free to ask me if you’re not sure!

» Minor to mild gore

» Minor machinery

» SOME accents. I apologize if I decline some of the more detailed accents, but I find those difficult.
I CAN'T Draw wrote:
» Mechs and complex machinery

» Skins and most accents

» Heavy gore

» Anything 18+

» Complex backgrounds (Sorry, saving these for a more detailed art shop!)

» Navigation

Introduction & Rules || Examples & Pricing || Slots & Order Form

hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[columns][color=transparent]____[/color][nextcol][columns][item=morganite][nextcol] [size=6][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola][b]Star’s Sketch Gijinkas [i](continued...)[/i][/b] [/font][/color][/size] [size=3][color=#ffc0ab][font=corbel][/font][/color][/size] [nextcol][color=transparent]______________________[/color][nextcol] [/columns] [color=#ffa2a2]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]PRICING[/font][/color][/size] ___________________[/color] [font=corbel][b]The base price is PWYW above 260kt/g for BUSTS ONLY.[/b] [b]Everything else is PWYW over 300kt/g[/b] If you order a fullbody or halfbody instead of a bust, PLEASE pay fairly as they take more time. Thank you! [/font] [color=#ffa2a2]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]EXAMPLES[/font][/color][/size] ___________________[/color] [font=corbel]You can always request for it to be png, without the dragon, smaller/larger image, etc! - images snipped away 7/30/20 - [right][font=corbel]» Navigation [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2847254#post_2847254][color=#ffa2a2]Introduction & Rules [/url][/color]|| Examples & Pricing || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2847254/1#post_42927829][color=#ffa2a2]Slots & Order Form [/url][/color] [/right]
____
Morganite Star’s Sketch Gijinkas (continued...)

__ EXAMPLES ___________________
You can always request for it to be png, without the dragon, smaller/larger image, etc!

- images snipped away 7/30/20 -

» Navigation

hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[columns][color=transparent]____[/color][nextcol][columns][item=morganite][nextcol] [size=6][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola][b]Star’s Sketch Gijinkas [i](continued...)[/i][/b] [/font][/color][/size] [size=3][color=#ffc0ab][font=corbel][/font][/color][/size] [nextcol][color=transparent]______________________[/color][nextcol] [/columns] [color=#ffa2a2]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]SLOTS[/font][/color][/size] ___________________[/color] [font=corbel]Slots will be 10 at a time since it doesn't take me absolutely forever, but still please be patient! [center][i]Commissioner / Type of Art / Payment Type [/i][/center] [center][b]1.[/b] CLOSED [b]2.[/b] CLOSED [b]3.[/b] CLOSED [b]4.[/b] CLOSED [b]5.[/b] CLOSED [b]6.[/b] CLOSED [b]7.[/b] CLOSED FOR NOW [b]8.[/b] CLOSED FOR NOW [b]9.[/b] CLOSED FOR NOW [b]10.[/b] CLOSED FOR NOW [/center][/font] [color=#ffa2a2]__ [size=4][color=#ffa2a2][font=gabriola]ORDER FORM[/font][/color][/size] ___________________[/color] [quote=Order Form] [font=corbel]@Starbunnies, I would like some art please! [b]Payment Type [i](gems, treasure, items)[/i]: Any References: Full body, Half body, or Bust?: Specifics you have in Mind [i](hair style, type of clothing, complexion, etc.)[/i]: Updates through FR or Discord?: Other: [/b] [/quote] [right][font=corbel]» Navigation [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2847254#post_2847254][color=#ffa2a2]Introduction & Rules [/url][/color]|| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2847254#post_42927721][color=#ffa2a2]Examples & Pricing[/url][/color] || Slots & Order Form [/right]
____
Morganite Star’s Sketch Gijinkas (continued...)

Commissioner / Type of Art / Payment Type
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. CLOSED
6. CLOSED
7. CLOSED FOR NOW
8. CLOSED FOR NOW
9. CLOSED FOR NOW
10. CLOSED FOR NOW

__ ORDER FORM ___________________
Order Form wrote:
@Starbunnies, I would like some art please!

Payment Type (gems, treasure, items):

Any References:

Full body, Half body, or Bust?:

Specifics you have in Mind (hair style, type of clothing, complexion, etc.):

Updates through FR or Discord?:

Other:

» Navigation

hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Reserved~!
Reserved~!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Reserved~!
Reserved~!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Reserved~!
Reserved~!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
We're open~!! <3
We're open~!! <3
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@Starbunnies, I would like some art please! Payment Type (gems, treasure, items): Gems~ Any References: Nara's got a few pieces of art in her bio, but no gijinka art yet [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38780582] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387806/38780582_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Full body, Half body, or Bust?: Bust Specifics you have in Mind (hair style, type of clothing, complexion, etc.): I can remove some of her outfit temporarily if you need- I'd like her hat/bow combo, glasses and scarf to be kept though (her accent can be 100% ignored) Also, I don't mind what hairstyle she has, but I think it would be brown, with varied streaks of purple and red mixed in~ Updates through FR or Discord?: FR would be good~ Other: She's a very cheerful personality, if you could draw her smiling or laughing? Let me know if any of that needs to be parsed down- your style just really feels right for her <3

Payment Type (gems, treasure, items): Gems~

Any References: Nara's got a few pieces of art in her bio, but no gijinka art yet
Full body, Half body, or Bust?: Bust

Specifics you have in Mind (hair style, type of clothing, complexion, etc.):
I can remove some of her outfit temporarily if you need- I'd like her hat/bow combo, glasses and scarf to be kept though (her accent can be 100% ignored)
Also, I don't mind what hairstyle she has, but I think it would be brown, with varied streaks of purple and red mixed in~

Updates through FR or Discord?: FR would be good~

Other: She's a very cheerful personality, if you could draw her smiling or laughing?

Let me know if any of that needs to be parsed down- your style just really feels right for her <3
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Wardove
Sure thing!! <3
There is no need to remove any apparel, though thank you for the thought! As it is a bust it won't be too much trouble~! Thank you so much for ordering!!
@Wardove
Sure thing!! <3
There is no need to remove any apparel, though thank you for the thought! As it is a bust it won't be too much trouble~! Thank you so much for ordering!!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@Starbunnies, I would like some art please! Payment Type (gems, treasure, items): Treasure~! Any References: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58538910] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585390/58538910_350.png[/img] [/url] Unfortunately I don't have any art of him yet Full body, Half body, or Bust?: Halfbody or bust :) Specifics you have in Mind (hair style, type of clothing, complexion, etc.): I imagine him with a mixed skintone and of course the coat he has, you don't have to include his bow, but it'd be great. His hair should perhaps have a serious looking style with a sprig or two poking out. Updates through FR or Discord?: Discord :) Other: He's an assassin, so I imagine he'd have some scars.

Payment Type (gems, treasure, items): Treasure~!

Any References:
58538910_350.png

Unfortunately I don't have any art of him yet

Full body, Half body, or Bust?: Halfbody or bust :)

Specifics you have in Mind (hair style, type of clothing, complexion, etc.): I imagine him with a mixed skintone and of course the coat he has, you don't have to include his bow, but it'd be great. His hair should perhaps have a serious looking style with a sprig or two poking out.

Updates through FR or Discord?: Discord :)

Other: He's an assassin, so I imagine he'd have some scars.
1 2