Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Foddart [WATER DOM] - Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@Moonwater We don't typically count daily bonuses as levels since as far as we know they don't confer any dominance benefit (and we don't count them for tickets in our spreadsheet) - however if artists want to give a discount for bonus fodder that's up to them!

(@Effervessa @Violetah)
@Moonwater We don't typically count daily bonuses as levels since as far as we know they don't confer any dominance benefit (and we don't count them for tickets in our spreadsheet) - however if artists want to give a discount for bonus fodder that's up to them!

(@Effervessa @Violetah)
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi

Long time no see! I didn't realize you were running this thread. I miss your artwork a lot!

Thank you for letting me know about the fodder levels. I'll wait for the artists' response then!
@FirozTaverbi

Long time no see! I didn't realize you were running this thread. I miss your artwork a lot!

Thank you for letting me know about the fodder levels. I'll wait for the artists' response then!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

Following up on @FirozTaverbi, no I, personally, do not calculate bonuses. If you wish you order, feel free to take that into account. Thank you for askin'! ^w^
@Moonwater

Following up on @FirozTaverbi, no I, personally, do not calculate bonuses. If you wish you order, feel free to take that into account. Thank you for askin'! ^w^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Moonwater Yup, I've been promoted from artist to artist herder [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1] I've been too busy to take part in foddart the last couple of pushes but hopefully I'll have more time with our next push! I hope you're doing okay!
@Moonwater Yup, I've been promoted from artist to artist herder I've been too busy to take part in foddart the last couple of pushes but hopefully I'll have more time with our next push! I hope you're doing okay!
Na5WGHa.png
@Effervessa Thanks, that's good to know! It might take me a couple of days to finish levelling enough dragons for this order. I'll try my best to get it done tonight but I'm not 100% sure I can. I hope that's okay! [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=171&auth=0e45f47ec19dc53410fe3a73d779ed3d153c81cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Jane [b]Sign:[/b] Yes [b]Text:[/b] If it's possible, could I have "Coatl in a Bottle!", and then under it "$5"? [b]Any changes:[/b] Nope! [b]Payment method:[/b] 9 Level 7 dragons, and 1 Level 3 dragon!
@Effervessa

Thanks, that's good to know! It might take me a couple of days to finish levelling enough dragons for this order. I'll try my best to get it done tonight but I'm not 100% sure I can. I hope that's okay!

Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=171&auth=0e45f47ec19dc53410fe3a73d779ed3d153c81cb&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon's Name: Jane
Sign: Yes
Text: If it's possible, could I have "Coatl in a Bottle!", and then under it "$5"?
Any changes: Nope!
Payment method: 9 Level 7 dragons, and 1 Level 3 dragon!
@FirozTaverbi

I'm really happy for you! It's good to see that you're doing well in the Water flight.
@FirozTaverbi

I'm really happy for you! It's good to see that you're doing well in the Water flight.
@Moonwater

Will do, your order is confirmed. Send me the PAs whenever you're ready! ^^
No rush. ^^
@Moonwater

Will do, your order is confirmed. Send me the PAs whenever you're ready! ^^
No rush. ^^
@Effervessa
Dragon:
Pink Lemonade

Dragon's Name: Pink Lemonade
Sign: no
Any changes: none
Payment method: 9 level 7, 1 level 3 (66 total)
@Effervessa
Dragon:
Pink Lemonade

Dragon's Name: Pink Lemonade
Sign: no
Any changes: none
Payment method: 9 level 7, 1 level 3 (66 total)
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty

Order confirmed! Feel free to send me the PAs when you're ready! ^^
@Kyaritty

Order confirmed! Feel free to send me the PAs when you're ready! ^^
@Moonwater
I also don't count the bonuses either, sorry!
@Moonwater
I also don't count the bonuses either, sorry!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35