Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Foddart [WATER DOM] - Closed
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Violetah thankyou so much they are both adorable <3
@Violetah thankyou so much they are both adorable <3
qDkA25S.png
@Xiria Here's your adopt! Sorry it took so long, I had trouble with the accent. If anything needs to be changed, just say :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/sk7cuPW.png[/img]
@Xiria
Here's your adopt! Sorry it took so long, I had trouble with the accent. If anything needs to be changed, just say :)
sk7cuPW.png
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@RisenWolf Here it is! If anything needs changing, just say :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/PhtPcKn.png[/img]
@RisenWolf
Here it is! If anything needs changing, just say :)
PhtPcKn.png
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Violetah I don't think anything needs changed! She looks wonderful.
@Violetah I don't think anything needs changed! She looks wonderful.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@Katsuji [url=https://i.imgur.com/OD9YXDj.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/OD9YXDjt.png[/img][/url]
@Katsuji
OD9YXDjt.png
T5inQ2a.png
@Violetah, apologies for an unexpected ping, but I don't believe I ever thanked you for the amazing adopt you did for my dragon Azula.

She looks absolutely wonderful! The seaweed is just the right color and the coral is such a beautiful, vibrant blue! The colors match so well with the Solar Flame Candles and the overall color scheme of the piece! Thank you so much for matching them!

And the detail is absolutely amazing! The pattern of her horns and the glowing patterns around her eye and neck from the accent are just perfect! Her neck color is spot on and I can even spot the very subtle shading of the Okapi gene! Incredible and lovely, this adopt makes me so happy. I love how the Wind shell mimics the placement of the skull from the Magician's Cloak, and the Solar Flame Candles are just gorgeous! The Flameforger Crucible lining the back of her neck matches so well with her Thistle Primary and the gold trim highlights so well. I know I said this before, but thank you! Thank you so much!
@Violetah, apologies for an unexpected ping, but I don't believe I ever thanked you for the amazing adopt you did for my dragon Azula.

She looks absolutely wonderful! The seaweed is just the right color and the coral is such a beautiful, vibrant blue! The colors match so well with the Solar Flame Candles and the overall color scheme of the piece! Thank you so much for matching them!

And the detail is absolutely amazing! The pattern of her horns and the glowing patterns around her eye and neck from the accent are just perfect! Her neck color is spot on and I can even spot the very subtle shading of the Okapi gene! Incredible and lovely, this adopt makes me so happy. I love how the Wind shell mimics the placement of the skull from the Magician's Cloak, and the Solar Flame Candles are just gorgeous! The Flameforger Crucible lining the back of her neck matches so well with her Thistle Primary and the gold trim highlights so well. I know I said this before, but thank you! Thank you so much!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Soniera, Oh gosh. Oh my jeez, the Inked art of Kamine is amazing!!!

First of all, I am in LOVE with the pose. The dynamic movement of the him conducting was absolutely captured in the piece, and I adore the color range you used for the rainbow trail! Blue and orange are my two favorite colors and just seeing the orange shift from pink to purple to blue made my heart skip a beat [in a good way].

Kamine's expression... Just wow... He looks so much at peace, enjoying whatever music that he is currently conducting. The way you drew him is just so awe-inspiring and perfect! Against the background, he looks like he is holding a concert in the evening for his Clan Members, the lights dimmed and the air filled with the sounds of the musicians he is guiding.

Thank you so much for drawing the Vest as a Jacket! The shading on it is just incredible! You've put in such amazing detail! I can even see the green from his Wind eyes! The shade of brunette you used for his hair is spot on! [He has bi-colored hair, so the other side is a shade lighter. You definitely nailed the darker shade of the left side of his hair!] And then the Steampunk Wings... Gorgeous! [Respectful Chef's Kiss.] When I first made my Progenitor dragon, I knew I just HAD to get his the Steampunk set. When the staff updated the set, I still loved it just as much. The wings are, without a doubt, extraordinary! The gears look spectacular and the colors are just magnificent. I love the scarf and the way it flows with his movement as well.

In a word, the piece is marvelous! But this deserves more than a word anyway. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much for taking on the commission for my very first dragon!
@Soniera, Oh gosh. Oh my jeez, the Inked art of Kamine is amazing!!!

First of all, I am in LOVE with the pose. The dynamic movement of the him conducting was absolutely captured in the piece, and I adore the color range you used for the rainbow trail! Blue and orange are my two favorite colors and just seeing the orange shift from pink to purple to blue made my heart skip a beat [in a good way].

Kamine's expression... Just wow... He looks so much at peace, enjoying whatever music that he is currently conducting. The way you drew him is just so awe-inspiring and perfect! Against the background, he looks like he is holding a concert in the evening for his Clan Members, the lights dimmed and the air filled with the sounds of the musicians he is guiding.

Thank you so much for drawing the Vest as a Jacket! The shading on it is just incredible! You've put in such amazing detail! I can even see the green from his Wind eyes! The shade of brunette you used for his hair is spot on! [He has bi-colored hair, so the other side is a shade lighter. You definitely nailed the darker shade of the left side of his hair!] And then the Steampunk Wings... Gorgeous! [Respectful Chef's Kiss.] When I first made my Progenitor dragon, I knew I just HAD to get his the Steampunk set. When the staff updated the set, I still loved it just as much. The wings are, without a doubt, extraordinary! The gears look spectacular and the colors are just magnificent. I love the scarf and the way it flows with his movement as well.

In a word, the piece is marvelous! But this deserves more than a word anyway. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much for taking on the commission for my very first dragon!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji I'm so glad you like it! Thank you for such a lovely response! I'm speechless. It's been a real pleasure drawing for you! <3
@Katsuji I'm so glad you like it! Thank you for such a lovely response! I'm speechless. It's been a real pleasure drawing for you! <3
T5inQ2a.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35