Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WaveSat] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Al3s1s" date="2020-04-26 16:19:56" ] @virtualpet Username: Al3s1s ID: 254200 Type of Reading: Spread Number of Cards: 3 Payment Method: 60 Lvs [/quote] Received and added to the spreadsheet, I am messaging you now!
Al3s1s wrote on 2020-04-26 16:19:56:
@virtualpet
Username: Al3s1s
ID: 254200
Type of Reading: Spread
Number of Cards: 3
Payment Method: 60 Lvs
Received and added to the spreadsheet, I am messaging you now!
LOVE the idea of doing readings for dragons! I might come back a couple of times but I definitely don't want to hog any slots. Question - do you prefer dragons that have set lore already, or are blank ones okay? @ilimati [b]username:[/b] Metus [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53265887] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532659/53265887_350.png[/img] [/url] Tabrys' profile regarding his personality etc is still pretty up in the air, but the quick spattering of lore is mostly correct! I'll be editing it a little through the night but nothing big should be changing up. [b]number of cards:[/b] 3 [b]question/spread:[/b] No question in particular! I'd just like to get a better feel for my dragon's personality and what they're about c: [b]deck:[/b] Have fun and pick whichever you'd like~ [b]payment:[/b] Gems [b]delivery:[/b] Thread is totally good for me
LOVE the idea of doing readings for dragons! I might come back a couple of times but I definitely don't want to hog any slots. Question - do you prefer dragons that have set lore already, or are blank ones okay?

@ilimati

username: Metus
dragon:

53265887_350.png

Tabrys' profile regarding his personality etc is still pretty up in the air, but the quick spattering of lore is mostly correct! I'll be editing it a little through the night but nothing big should be changing up.
number of cards: 3
question/spread: No question in particular! I'd just like to get a better feel for my dragon's personality and what they're about c:
deck: Have fun and pick whichever you'd like~
payment: Gems
delivery: Thread is totally good for me
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@SeaDuchess
Thank you for letting me know, I will definitely try to catch you tomorrow!! :)
@SeaDuchess
Thank you for letting me know, I will definitely try to catch you tomorrow!! :)
@Metus
slot confirmed, feel free to send over payment and then i'll get started :) also sure, come hog those slots, if they're free... :D

also re your question: both is fine, i think if there is at least a bit of information lore-wise i can get a bit more detailed and bit less generalized? eh, both works. but the risk is higher that it's totally off if theres no info... :D
@Metus
slot confirmed, feel free to send over payment and then i'll get started :) also sure, come hog those slots, if they're free... :D

also re your question: both is fine, i think if there is at least a bit of information lore-wise i can get a bit more detailed and bit less generalized? eh, both works. but the risk is higher that it's totally off if theres no info... :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati

awesome, good to kno! I'll let you know when I have more babes that need a reading c:

And thanks for letting me know about that too. Sometimes I need help with characterization and i feel like a reading would help me figure them out more if i'm strugglin' .u./
@ilimati

awesome, good to kno! I'll let you know when I have more babes that need a reading c:

And thanks for letting me know about that too. Sometimes I need help with characterization and i feel like a reading would help me figure them out more if i'm strugglin' .u./
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@Metus here is your reading for your handsome boi Tabrys! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cfLoW1U.jpg[/img] [b]me: nine of pentacles[/b] you are an independent soul that longs for freedom, for being responsible for your own life. you worked hard all your life, and now you are allowed to enjoy the fruits of that labor - allow yourself to rest from time to time. enjoy the abundance around you, be it materialistic or simply the beauty that nature brings. [b]my direction: six of swords[/b] moving on is never easy, but deep inside you, you know that you have to. some things are best left behind, even if the moving on was not on your own terms. re-balance your mind, for a transition is close, and you will emerge stronger and a better version of yourself. [i]"Like Orpheus in the underworld, you must only look ahead and not backwards, for if you do look backwards, you risk falling apart."[/i] [b]my unconscious desire: seven of cups[/b] when reality is not what we want it to be, we tend to get lost in daydreams - the world in our heads always seems so perfect. and this is good for a time, it helps you sort your thoughts to find out what it is you want in life. but if you get lost in your own head for too long, you risk not finding out. don't lose yourself in fantasies - "wishing" and "hoping" are no substitutes for taking action. find out what it is you want and just [i]start[/i].
@Metus
here is your reading for your handsome boi Tabrys!

cfLoW1U.jpg

me: nine of pentacles
you are an independent soul that longs for freedom, for being responsible for your own life. you worked hard all your life, and now you are allowed to enjoy the fruits of that labor - allow yourself to rest from time to time. enjoy the abundance around you, be it materialistic or simply the beauty that nature brings.

my direction: six of swords
moving on is never easy, but deep inside you, you know that you have to. some things are best left behind, even if the moving on was not on your own terms. re-balance your mind, for a transition is close, and you will emerge stronger and a better version of yourself.

"Like Orpheus in the underworld, you must only look ahead and not backwards, for if you do look backwards, you risk falling apart."

my unconscious desire: seven of cups
when reality is not what we want it to be, we tend to get lost in daydreams - the world in our heads always seems so perfect. and this is good for a time, it helps you sort your thoughts to find out what it is you want in life. but if you get lost in your own head for too long, you risk not finding out. don't lose yourself in fantasies - "wishing" and "hoping" are no substitutes for taking action. find out what it is you want and just start.
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@SeaDuchess

Hey! Sorry for the mixup last time, haha. Could I go for a slot again?

Username: FluffyTeddybear
Id:282354
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Myself
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): Treasure
@SeaDuchess

Hey! Sorry for the mixup last time, haha. Could I go for a slot again?

Username: FluffyTeddybear
Id:282354
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Myself
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): Treasure
@FluffyTeddybear
Slot confirmed! <3
@FluffyTeddybear
Slot confirmed! <3
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
[center][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center]
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@SeaDuchess [b]Username:[/b]AquaEmperor [b]Id:[/b]491196 [b]Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete):[/b] Single Aspect: Home (Friends or Family) [b]Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours):[/b] Dragon : [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559575/55957428_350.png[/img] [b]Way of payment (lvls/T/g):[/b] Treasure! ^-^
@SeaDuchess

Username:AquaEmperor
Id:491196
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Single Aspect: Home (Friends or Family)
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Dragon : 55957428_350.png
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): Treasure! ^-^
its okay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10