Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WaveSat] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="chamilet" date="2020-04-23 12:36:05" ] @virtualpet Username: chamilet ID: 96829 Type of Reading: past/present/future Number of Cards: 3 Payment Method: 90kT [/quote] Received and added to the spreadsheet! I am messaging you now!
chamilet wrote on 2020-04-23 12:36:05:
@virtualpet
Username: chamilet
ID: 96829
Type of Reading: past/present/future
Number of Cards: 3
Payment Method: 90kT

Received and added to the spreadsheet! I am messaging you now!
[center][size=5][b]My skills are at your disposa[/b]l[/size][/center] ----- [center][img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2020/01/04/21/21/animal-4741740__340.jpg[/img][/center] Hello! My name is Nal. I am new to Water flight, but not to Tarot. I've got many years of experience under my belt, but this is my first time doing this strictly over the internet. My craft is often personal and in person. I'm excited to branch out to something new. Please use the order form below; designed for your ease. Before we begin however, there are a few things you should know. [LIST] [*]Please Ping Me [*]Yes or No questions are almost always answered by the cards with more questions. Ask open ended questions. [*]I am willing to do multiple spreads for the same person. Just fill out the form for each request. (i.e. Wanna have multiple dragons read? Do a form for each dragon. Wanna have Pathway spread guidance for your next month and single card guidance on what needs to be reflected on from a previous month? Do a form for each question.) [*]I have found it easier to obtain more relevant readings if I have more information regarding the situation. If you are open to this DM me, otherwise I am more than willing to fly blind on this one. [*]I am not a licensed Therapist nor have I gone to medical school of any kind. The help I can provide is of a creative or spiritual source. The cards are tools to aid the intuition. I just happen to be skilled at using them. Kinda like how a Carpenter is skilled at making cabinets. If you are going through a real bad time, I will listen, but I may direct you to medical professionals instead. [*]I do not do reading for IRL third parties. The results tend to creep into baneful magic territory due to the lack of consent. [/LIST] [center][u]I use Two Decks:[/u] The Wildwood Tarot- We work well together. This is a safe bet. Cat Tarot- This deck just likes to meme and uses Cat Speak.[/center] [code] [b]username:[/b] [b]Self or Other:[/b] [b]Which Reading:[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (#of Dragons I can expect @ what levels)[/code] [u]Single Card Pulls:[/u] For general guidance. --- 5 lvls [u]Two Card Spreads:[/u] Great for weighing two different options, or seeing two sides of the same issue. --- 10 lvls [u]Pathway Spread, 3 Cards:[/u] The Issue, Action to Avoid, Action to Take. --- 15lvls. [u]Past Life Spread, 4 Cards:[/u] Fun exercise in seeing how a past life may influence this life. --- 20 lvls [u]Writing Prompt Spreads:[/u] Writers block? Wanna just practice? Got the writers itch, but the bunnies are in their burrows? Let me help you out. I have a wide range of spreads to give you something to write about. Just pick a number of cards. --- 5 Lvls per card. [u]World Tree Spread, 8 Cards:[/u] An in-depth spread for situations of a more complex nature or situations which require more insight than a simple pathway spread. --- 50 lvls [indent][i]~This spread takes A LOT out of me, but those around me have found this spread to be particularly helpful. The price is higher than the others to account for the sheer amount of time and energy required.[/i][/indent] [u]Other spreads Online that you like:[/u] Ask me and we will work out a price. [right][size=2]The art I am using is free to use digital art from a site called Pixabay. I do not own this image.[/size][/right]
My skills are at your disposal

animal-4741740__340.jpg

Hello! My name is Nal.

I am new to Water flight, but not to Tarot. I've got many years of experience under my belt, but this is my first time doing this strictly over the internet. My craft is often personal and in person. I'm excited to branch out to something new.

Please use the order form below; designed for your ease.

Before we begin however, there are a few things you should know.
  • Please Ping Me
  • Yes or No questions are almost always answered by the cards with more questions. Ask open ended questions.
  • I am willing to do multiple spreads for the same person. Just fill out the form for each request. (i.e. Wanna have multiple dragons read? Do a form for each dragon. Wanna have Pathway spread guidance for your next month and single card guidance on what needs to be reflected on from a previous month? Do a form for each question.)
  • I have found it easier to obtain more relevant readings if I have more information regarding the situation. If you are open to this DM me, otherwise I am more than willing to fly blind on this one.
  • I am not a licensed Therapist nor have I gone to medical school of any kind. The help I can provide is of a creative or spiritual source. The cards are tools to aid the intuition. I just happen to be skilled at using them. Kinda like how a Carpenter is skilled at making cabinets. If you are going through a real bad time, I will listen, but I may direct you to medical professionals instead.
  • I do not do reading for IRL third parties. The results tend to creep into baneful magic territory due to the lack of consent.

I use Two Decks:
The Wildwood Tarot- We work well together. This is a safe bet.
Cat Tarot- This deck just likes to meme and uses Cat Speak.

Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]Self or Other:[/b] [b]Which Reading:[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (#of Dragons I can expect @ what levels)

Single Card Pulls: For general guidance. --- 5 lvls

Two Card Spreads: Great for weighing two different options, or seeing two sides of the same issue. --- 10 lvls

Pathway Spread, 3 Cards: The Issue, Action to Avoid, Action to Take. --- 15lvls.

Past Life Spread, 4 Cards: Fun exercise in seeing how a past life may influence this life. --- 20 lvls

Writing Prompt Spreads: Writers block? Wanna just practice? Got the writers itch, but the bunnies are in their burrows? Let me help you out. I have a wide range of spreads to give you something to write about. Just pick a number of cards. --- 5 Lvls per card.

World Tree Spread, 8 Cards: An in-depth spread for situations of a more complex nature or situations which require more insight than a simple pathway spread. --- 50 lvls
~This spread takes A LOT out of me, but those around me have found this spread to be particularly helpful. The price is higher than the others to account for the sheer amount of time and energy required.

Other spreads Online that you like: Ask me and we will work out a price.

The art I am using
is free to use digital art
from a site called Pixabay.
I do not own this image.
UwkMyF.png
@ilimati Officially Water flight now! My post is above.
@ilimati Officially Water flight now! My post is above.
UwkMyF.png
@klefaeries

Absolutely! You are on the list. :)
@klefaeries

Absolutely! You are on the list. :)
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@SeaDuchess
Username: Ajgreelyfan3
Id: 451334
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Meh!
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): 20 lvls (x2 lvl 10)

I figured out it's not that hard to level dragons so whoop I can do levels now!
@SeaDuchess
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): 20 lvls (x2 lvl 10)

I figured out it's not that hard to level dragons so whoop I can do levels now!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Ajgreelyfan3

Hey there! Complete readings cost 30 levels! You can send the payment after fixing up your form! <3
@Ajgreelyfan3

Hey there! Complete readings cost 30 levels! You can send the payment after fixing up your form! <3
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@SeaDuchess Ack sorry! I read it too quickly :')

Way of payment (lvls/T/g): 30 lvls (x3 lvl 10)

CR Sent!
@SeaDuchess Ack sorry! I read it too quickly :')

Way of payment (lvls/T/g): 30 lvls (x3 lvl 10)

CR Sent!
@SeaDuchess Sorry to ping you twice but did you get my crossroad?

Edit: I'll just pay with treasure later in the week!
@SeaDuchess Sorry to ping you twice but did you get my crossroad?

Edit: I'll just pay with treasure later in the week!
@SeaDuchess

Username:Voronwis
Id: 226333
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete):Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours):Me
Way of payment (lvls/T/g):treasure
@SeaDuchess

Username:Voronwis
Id: 226333
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete):Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours):Me
Way of payment (lvls/T/g):treasure
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Ajgreelyfan3
Not yet! (I'm sorry to reply late, I'm quite busy with my boat thread XD Your reading will be done today, no worries.)

@Voronwis
Slot confirmed! Your reading will be done asap!
@Ajgreelyfan3
Not yet! (I'm sorry to reply late, I'm quite busy with my boat thread XD Your reading will be done today, no worries.)

@Voronwis
Slot confirmed! Your reading will be done asap!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10