Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WaveSat] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Haitham
@Medievalredragon

Thank you so much for the reading. Can I pay for a further tarot reading to go into her previous reading in greater depth. Perhaps a past, present and future question for her on it. Not quite sure where to go lore-wise with this otherwise. I would particularly like more about the forgiveness and ressurection idea.

Please let me know when you could fit me 8n. I would pay again in gems.

Thanks

Medievalredragon
@Haitham
@Medievalredragon

Thank you so much for the reading. Can I pay for a further tarot reading to go into her previous reading in greater depth. Perhaps a past, present and future question for her on it. Not quite sure where to go lore-wise with this otherwise. I would particularly like more about the forgiveness and ressurection idea.

Please let me know when you could fit me 8n. I would pay again in gems.

Thanks

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon

It was a pleasure to work with you again!!

Past life: 2 of wands (dominion)
This past life was on top of things. While they were still new to the world, they had their life under control and spent their energy working toward their new goals. This life was a culmination of things learned in previous lives. The card depicts a man in the desert walking with a staff in front of a wall of flames. You can take from that what you will, but I think Carpathia learned a lot from this life and brought it forward into her present life.

Present life: 4 of pentacles (power)
Carpathia is a determined dragon. She’s coming into her form and learning how to establish boundaries and take practical and effective actions in her life. However, the four of pentacles can also mean she’s getting greedy. This may be why she’s looking into the future. It also suggests she might be greedy later in life!

Future life: XVI The Tower
The Tower represents absolute destruction of old forms to reform new beings. This new form is built with the shrapnel and detritus of the previous, destructed forms. It is a spiritual being with power and perception. The next incarnation of Carpathia is strong, knowledgeable, spiritual, and a force to be reckoned with.
@Medievalredragon

It was a pleasure to work with you again!!

Past life: 2 of wands (dominion)
This past life was on top of things. While they were still new to the world, they had their life under control and spent their energy working toward their new goals. This life was a culmination of things learned in previous lives. The card depicts a man in the desert walking with a staff in front of a wall of flames. You can take from that what you will, but I think Carpathia learned a lot from this life and brought it forward into her present life.

Present life: 4 of pentacles (power)
Carpathia is a determined dragon. She’s coming into her form and learning how to establish boundaries and take practical and effective actions in her life. However, the four of pentacles can also mean she’s getting greedy. This may be why she’s looking into the future. It also suggests she might be greedy later in life!

Future life: XVI The Tower
The Tower represents absolute destruction of old forms to reform new beings. This new form is built with the shrapnel and detritus of the previous, destructed forms. It is a spiritual being with power and perception. The next incarnation of Carpathia is strong, knowledgeable, spiritual, and a force to be reckoned with.
GLPbvI0.png
@Haitham

Thanks so much. Alot of food for thought for plot ideas. I really like the past, present and future lives question. It gives me alot of scope for stories. Time to let them percalate now. :)

Carpathian got up slowly from the table where the cards had been, brow furrowed in deep thought. She had always suspected she was an old soul but was still a little taken aback to see it in the cards and here it from a third party. It was the third time she had heard something like this so it must be the universe telling her something she thought. She would have to work on this with her own new tarot deck she decided. She smiled at Storm as he collected up the cards and thanked him again for his help. Storm merely nodded and smiled enigmatically. "I have to practice that kind of smile for my clients too," she thought distractedly. She hurried off.

"Finally a festival where I bought something really useful," she mused as she strode quickly away from the seers' festival area towards her sleeping tent in the camping area. She stopped suddenly. "Maybe I need a new Pearl after all," she thought as she abruptly turned around and set off to the merchants' area of the festival grounds....

@Haitham

Thanks so much. Alot of food for thought for plot ideas. I really like the past, present and future lives question. It gives me alot of scope for stories. Time to let them percalate now. :)

Carpathian got up slowly from the table where the cards had been, brow furrowed in deep thought. She had always suspected she was an old soul but was still a little taken aback to see it in the cards and here it from a third party. It was the third time she had heard something like this so it must be the universe telling her something she thought. She would have to work on this with her own new tarot deck she decided. She smiled at Storm as he collected up the cards and thanked him again for his help. Storm merely nodded and smiled enigmatically. "I have to practice that kind of smile for my clients too," she thought distractedly. She hurried off.

"Finally a festival where I bought something really useful," she mused as she strode quickly away from the seers' festival area towards her sleeping tent in the camping area. She stopped suddenly. "Maybe I need a new Pearl after all," she thought as she abruptly turned around and set off to the merchants' area of the festival grounds....

earthshaker.png
[center][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center]
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Iymree
Slot confirmed, you can send your payment when ready! :D
@Iymree
Slot confirmed, you can send your payment when ready! :D
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@ilimati [b]username:[/b] MoonlightFae [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60633327] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606334/60633327_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]number of cards:[/b] 3 [b]question/spread:[/b] Past/Present/Future [b]deck:[/b] As Above, So Below [b]payment:[/b] Treasure [b]delivery:[/b] Openly
@ilimati

username: MoonlightFae
dragon:
60633327_350.png

number of cards: 3
question/spread: Past/Present/Future
deck: As Above, So Below
payment: Treasure
delivery: Openly
1AL8WxD.jpg
@MoonlightFae
slot confirmed! feel free to send over the payment and i'll get to your order, maybe later today or tomorrow! :)
@MoonlightFae
slot confirmed! feel free to send over the payment and i'll get to your order, maybe later today or tomorrow! :)
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
[center][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center]
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@hyleoroi

Hi! I’d love a reading. Your various decks seem really interesting :0

Username: klefaeries

ID: 95960

Question/Type of Reading: mind/body/spirit centered around the topic of how to get back my creativity/writing energy back

Deck: goddesses and sirens oracle deck

Payment Method: gems
@hyleoroi

Hi! I’d love a reading. Your various decks seem really interesting :0

Username: klefaeries

ID: 95960

Question/Type of Reading: mind/body/spirit centered around the topic of how to get back my creativity/writing energy back

Deck: goddesses and sirens oracle deck

Payment Method: gems
flefaeries_2.png
@virtualpet
Username: chamilet
ID: 96829
Type of Reading: past/present/future
Number of Cards: 3
Payment Method: 90kT
@virtualpet
Username: chamilet
ID: 96829
Type of Reading: past/present/future
Number of Cards: 3
Payment Method: 90kT
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10