Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WaveSat] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Moonwater
I opened a slot for you, you can send your payment if you want! :D
@Moonwater
I opened a slot for you, you can send your payment if you want! :D
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@Haitham [b]Who the reading is for:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53155834] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531559/53155834_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment method:[/b] gems [b]Any special requests:[/b] I've been trying to get a better feel for this guy's personality in my lore, but so far he's eluded me. All I've got so far is that he's a guard working with a branch of seekers on a Southern Icefield isle. And I would not mind a few name suggestions too.
@Haitham

Who the reading is for:

53155834_350.png

Payment method: gems
Any special requests: I've been trying to get a better feel for this guy's personality in my lore, but so far he's eluded me. All I've got so far is that he's a guard working with a branch of seekers on a Southern Icefield isle. And I would not mind a few name suggestions too.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@RidgeButch

Great, thank you! Set up a CR or PM the gems and I'll send you a PM with the reading!
@RidgeButch

Great, thank you! Set up a CR or PM the gems and I'll send you a PM with the reading!
GLPbvI0.png
@victorycalls your reading for Arrodia! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WSraH0F.jpg[/img] [b]needs: page of pentacles[/b] you long for productivity, proactivity - your inner self needs to [i]create[/i]. you are full of energy and ambition that needs to get out, and with that you can be a source of strength and power for others. don't hold back. see your potential. [b]wants: the emperor[/b] your inner child misses the structure of earlier times, the security of someone to tell you what to do. but you can be your own source of authority, you can own your power. you can take back control of your life. be your own protector. [b]fears: six of cups[/b] nostalgia can give comfort, but it can also strangle you. just because life used to be good and simple back in happier times does not mean the future brings only dark things. don't be afraid to look forward. be the light.
@victorycalls
your reading for Arrodia!

WSraH0F.jpg

needs: page of pentacles
you long for productivity, proactivity - your inner self needs to create. you are full of energy and ambition that needs to get out, and with that you can be a source of strength and power for others. don't hold back. see your potential.

wants: the emperor
your inner child misses the structure of earlier times, the security of someone to tell you what to do. but you can be your own source of authority, you can own your power. you can take back control of your life. be your own protector.

fears: six of cups
nostalgia can give comfort, but it can also strangle you. just because life used to be good and simple back in happier times does not mean the future brings only dark things. don't be afraid to look forward. be the light.
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Moonwater your reading for Rhiannon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rVP7AMO.jpg[/img] [b]me: four of cups[/b] familiarity breeds comfort, but also complacency and apathy. you feel yourself slipping into day-dreaming, wondering over lost opportunities, drowning in nostalgia. don't let yourself being weighed down by old feelings, be willing to try new things. sometimes you have to chose to be happy, and wait for it to happen. [b]my direction: ace of pentacles[/b] new beginnings are always hard, but as long as you don't rush in headless and build your new things on strong foundations, everything will go well in the end. you just need patience, stability, a good head on your shoulders. prosperity, be it material or spiritual, is in your path. [b]my unconscious desire: nine of swords[/b] the night is always darkest before dawn, and anxiety and hopelessness can weigh you down and control your thoughts. peel them off like an old skin, cut off what holds you down. you want to see that light at the end of the tunnel so bad - it is there. take off the blindfold. you are free.
@Moonwater
your reading for Rhiannon!

rVP7AMO.jpg

me: four of cups
familiarity breeds comfort, but also complacency and apathy. you feel yourself slipping into day-dreaming, wondering over lost opportunities, drowning in nostalgia. don't let yourself being weighed down by old feelings, be willing to try new things. sometimes you have to chose to be happy, and wait for it to happen.

my direction: ace of pentacles
new beginnings are always hard, but as long as you don't rush in headless and build your new things on strong foundations, everything will go well in the end. you just need patience, stability, a good head on your shoulders. prosperity, be it material or spiritual, is in your path.

my unconscious desire: nine of swords
the night is always darkest before dawn, and anxiety and hopelessness can weigh you down and control your thoughts. peel them off like an old skin, cut off what holds you down. you want to see that light at the end of the tunnel so bad - it is there. take off the blindfold. you are free.
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati

Thank you so much! It's given me a lot to think about, lore-wise!
@ilimati

Thank you so much! It's given me a lot to think about, lore-wise!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Haitham @Medievalredragon [u]Who the reading is for[/u]: CARPATHIA #59601920 [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59601920] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596020/59601920_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [u]Question[/u]: "me/my direction/my unconscious desire" [u]Dragon Background[/u]: She is born on Leap Day 2020. She is interested in all forms of divination and the uses of divination throughout history and in mythology. She uses her pearl to tell the future (badly). In an effort to be more accurate she bought a tarot deck and is trying to learn how to tell the future with it. Khuno, a fae male in the lair, thinks he is the reincarnation of that iceberg the sunk the Titanic and thinks the Titanic is his nemesis) and is afraid of melting. He is also obsessed with CARPATHIA in the lair since that is the name of the ship that rescued the survivors of the Titanic. He believes their destinies are somehow intertwined (as she was the one that "got away"). [u]The clan background is[/u]: This clan is a motley group of dragons from all over Sornieth that come together for the sole purpose of participating in a live-action-role playing experiment in their off-duty time where they take on the “persona” of individuals of the fantasy race called “Whoz.”* They then recreate the fantasy world of “Dirt,” specifically its arts, sciences and martial endeavors in its most glorious “historical” periods: the “Roman,” “Medieval” and “Renaissance” Ages.** *The Whoz are a weird half-centaur mixed race --the upper half is a centaur while the lower half is ape-like. As an interesting aside, males of this race are called “Who-manz” and females are called “Who-wo-manz, while the hatchlings for some reason are called “Kidz”. **Clan members choose to pretend to be Whoz because while there are dragons mentioned in Dirt Lore they seem to mostly live at places called “Pottery” (China) and “Big Fish” (Wales) and ”Pirate Raiders Land” (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark) and never get to wear cool apparel or eat interestingly prepared foods. Each dragon in the clan has a clan job (what they do to help the lair) and a LARP job. Her clan job is: insect gatherer. Her LARP (society) job is mistress of the lists (when individual and group combat practices). [u]Payment method[/u]: 20G [u]Any special requests[/u]: I am looking to develop her lore more and hoping you can give some additional jumping off ideas. Obviously, humorous ideas are welcome as well as more serious ones. :^) Can you tell me the deck you used please or method so I can build it into her lore. Posting your reading is fine. Thanks so much! Medievalredragon
@Haitham
@Medievalredragon

Who the reading is for: CARPATHIA #59601920

Question: "me/my direction/my unconscious desire"

Dragon Background:

She is born on Leap Day 2020. She is interested in all forms of divination and the uses of divination throughout history and in mythology. She uses her pearl to tell the future (badly). In an effort to be more accurate she bought a tarot deck and is trying to learn how to tell the future with it.

Khuno, a fae male in the lair, thinks he is the reincarnation of that iceberg the sunk the Titanic and thinks the Titanic is his nemesis) and is afraid of melting. He is also obsessed with CARPATHIA in the lair since that is the name of the ship that rescued the survivors of the Titanic. He believes their destinies are somehow intertwined (as she was the one that "got away").

The clan background is: This clan is a motley group of dragons from all over Sornieth that come together for the sole purpose of participating in a live-action-role playing experiment in their off-duty time where they take on the “persona” of individuals of the fantasy race called “Whoz.”* They then recreate the fantasy world of “Dirt,” specifically its arts, sciences and martial endeavors in its most glorious “historical” periods: the “Roman,” “Medieval” and “Renaissance” Ages.**

*The Whoz are a weird half-centaur mixed race --the upper half is a centaur while the lower half is ape-like. As an interesting aside, males of this race are called “Who-manz” and females are called “Who-wo-manz, while the hatchlings for some reason are called “Kidz”.

**Clan members choose to pretend to be Whoz because while there are dragons mentioned in Dirt Lore they seem to mostly live at places called “Pottery” (China) and “Big Fish” (Wales) and ”Pirate Raiders Land” (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark) and never get to wear cool apparel or eat interestingly prepared foods.

Each dragon in the clan has a clan job (what they do to help the lair) and a LARP job. Her clan job is: insect gatherer. Her LARP (society) job is mistress of the lists (when individual and group combat practices).

Payment method: 20G
Any special requests: I am looking to develop her lore more and hoping you can give some additional jumping off ideas. Obviously, humorous ideas are welcome as well as more serious ones. :^) Can you tell me the deck you used please or method so I can build it into her lore.

Posting your reading is fine.

Thanks so much!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@SeaDuchess

Username: Iymree
Id: 349859
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Myself
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): 30 lvls
@SeaDuchess

Username: Iymree
Id: 349859
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Myself
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): 30 lvls
FR +9
Indigo
hmmmmmmmmmmmm5e1bc6ccfac5d630553d60cf9a2f3eedb69c1cfc.png
@Medievalredragon

Great, I'll get right on it! The deck I use is called "sun and moon tarot". Send me a PM with the gems and I'll post the reading in the forum for you.

Here's a link to it so you can see the cards. (It doesn't show all of them of course but so you get the gist)
@Medievalredragon

Great, I'll get right on it! The deck I use is called "sun and moon tarot". Send me a PM with the gems and I'll post the reading in the forum for you.

Here's a link to it so you can see the cards. (It doesn't show all of them of course but so you get the gist)
GLPbvI0.png
@Medievalredragon

I hope this offers some good insight for your dragon! Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or comments!!

Me: Princess of wands
Carpathia is a playful dragon who is enthusiastic about her work. She strives to do her best in all aspects of life and is very willing to try new things. While she often has personal obstacles to work or new ideas or tasks, she easily overcomes them, and her fear associated with the unknown.

My direction: the aeon- judgement
This card is called Judgement in a more common Raider-Waite style deck but in a Toth deck which this one is based on, it’s known as the Aeon. It calls for forgiveness and resurrection. After gaining a new perspective, Carpathia needs to embrace the new life ahead of her to gain a higher state of consciousness. This may be my deck’s way of nodding to your unique lore, but I also think the insight it offers is valid. Carpathia is hearing a call to a new life and should heed it.

My unconscious desire: four of swords (truce)
The four of swords represents balance and flexibility. It’s important that Carpathia finds peace in herself before she is able to find solutions to her problems. It seems to me that the four of swords represents Carpathia’s desire or peace and alone time as this card can also represent a sort of forced respite that helps us grow and listen to ourselves. Maybe it means she wants more time to understand this new call in her life represented by the aeon-judgement.
@Medievalredragon

I hope this offers some good insight for your dragon! Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or comments!!

Me: Princess of wands
Carpathia is a playful dragon who is enthusiastic about her work. She strives to do her best in all aspects of life and is very willing to try new things. While she often has personal obstacles to work or new ideas or tasks, she easily overcomes them, and her fear associated with the unknown.

My direction: the aeon- judgement
This card is called Judgement in a more common Raider-Waite style deck but in a Toth deck which this one is based on, it’s known as the Aeon. It calls for forgiveness and resurrection. After gaining a new perspective, Carpathia needs to embrace the new life ahead of her to gain a higher state of consciousness. This may be my deck’s way of nodding to your unique lore, but I also think the insight it offers is valid. Carpathia is hearing a call to a new life and should heed it.

My unconscious desire: four of swords (truce)
The four of swords represents balance and flexibility. It’s important that Carpathia finds peace in herself before she is able to find solutions to her problems. It seems to me that the four of swords represents Carpathia’s desire or peace and alone time as this card can also represent a sort of forced respite that helps us grow and listen to ourselves. Maybe it means she wants more time to understand this new call in her life represented by the aeon-judgement.
GLPbvI0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10