Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WaveSat] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Al3s1s @Mistbird

Confirmed! You will get your readings asap! :D
@Al3s1s @Mistbird

Confirmed! You will get your readings asap! :D
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@Al3s1s
Oh, forgot to ask lol
"Complete/love" Do you mean two different readings? Because love is included on the complete ones lol. Do you want a complete one and a love only one? If so it will be 50lvs!
@Al3s1s
Oh, forgot to ask lol
"Complete/love" Do you mean two different readings? Because love is included on the complete ones lol. Do you want a complete one and a love only one? If so it will be 50lvs!
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@SeaDuchess

I would like a Complete reading of Love with the level payment.
@SeaDuchess

I would like a Complete reading of Love with the level payment.
@Al3s1s
Oh, ok! xD So you want a love reading only! Complete mean all aspects, includig wealth, home and spirituality lol

Right, that will be 20 levels! :D
@Al3s1s
Oh, ok! xD So you want a love reading only! Complete mean all aspects, includig wealth, home and spirituality lol

Right, that will be 20 levels! :D
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
@Mistbird your reading for Sedna! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QMeSu7f.jpg[/img] [b]theme of this time: knight of cups[/b] it is okay to be an idealist, a dreamer, a romantic. moving on, be it from a person or a place, is always a good thing. and following your heart is always the right choice. [b]what is hidden: queen of wands[/b] you are more inspiring to others than you might believe, you are loved and admired. allow yourself to have fun, experience the fullness of life. immerse yourself in your passions. [b]some advice: 10 of cups[/b] your dreams are so much closer than you think, it is only a few more steps to "happily ever after". just be courageous, don't be afraid to express your inner self, and be thankful for your blessings. your spiritual journey is not only important for yourself but the people around you. go forward.
@Mistbird
your reading for Sedna!

QMeSu7f.jpg

theme of this time: knight of cups
it is okay to be an idealist, a dreamer, a romantic. moving on, be it from a person or a place, is always a good thing. and following your heart is always the right choice.

what is hidden: queen of wands
you are more inspiring to others than you might believe, you are loved and admired. allow yourself to have fun, experience the fullness of life. immerse yourself in your passions.

some advice: 10 of cups
your dreams are so much closer than you think, it is only a few more steps to "happily ever after". just be courageous, don't be afraid to express your inner self, and be thankful for your blessings. your spiritual journey is not only important for yourself but the people around you. go forward.
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@SeaDuchess

Ok, I will send the CR in a bit!
@SeaDuchess

Ok, I will send the CR in a bit!
@SeaDuchess

Username: Ajgreelyfan3
Id: 451334
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Me :)
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): Treasure

And can I still pay with treasure the week before the push? Or just for the week of Wavecrest?
@SeaDuchess

Username: Ajgreelyfan3
Id: 451334
Kind of reading (Single Aspect (specify which one)/Complete): Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours): Me :)
Way of payment (lvls/T/g): Treasure

And can I still pay with treasure the week before the push? Or just for the week of Wavecrest?
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Ajgreelyfan3
We accept levels only during pre-WC, sorry . - .
But don't worry, your slot is claimed, just confirm if you can pay with levels! :D
@Ajgreelyfan3
We accept levels only during pre-WC, sorry . - .
But don't worry, your slot is claimed, just confirm if you can pay with levels! :D
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
@SeaDuchess I really suck at leveling dragons so I probably can't pay with levels. I can wait until next week to pay with treasure if possible but you don't need to hold the spot for me! Thank you for clearing that up! :)
@SeaDuchess I really suck at leveling dragons so I probably can't pay with levels. I can wait until next week to pay with treasure if possible but you don't need to hold the spot for me! Thank you for clearing that up! :)
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@SeaDuchess [b]Username:[/b] Zeraphir [b]Id:[/b] 293257 [b]Kind of reading:[/b] Complete [b]Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours):[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60429381] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604294/60429381_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Way of payment (lvls/T/g):[/b] [s]treasure[/s] lvls (just saw the stuffs above, shall yeet lvls to cr!) @hyleoroi [b]Username:[/b] Zeraphir [b]ID:[/b] 293257 [b]Question/Type of Reading:[/b] strength/weakness/advice [b]Deck:[/b] whichever feels best ^_^ [b]Payment Method:[/b] lvls Many thanks!!
@SeaDuchess

Username: Zeraphir
Id: 293257
Kind of reading: Complete
Reading for (You or a Dragon of yours):
60429381_350.png

Way of payment (lvls/T/g): treasure lvls (just saw the stuffs above, shall yeet lvls to cr!)

@hyleoroi
Username: Zeraphir
ID: 293257
Question/Type of Reading: strength/weakness/advice
Deck: whichever feels best ^_^
Payment Method: lvls

Many thanks!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10