Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Boogie Bop [Playlists for OCs/Dragons]
1 2 3 4
Boogie Bop

I love making playlists for my OCs! So, I decided to open a shop where I offer to make playlists for other people's OCs and/or dragons. Then I disappeared from Flight Rising for a thousand years. But I'm opening it back up.

You get to tell me about your OCs in extreme detail (really, don't be afraid of giving too much information) and then I go find all the best songs I can to fit them. I listen to almost every genre at least a little so I have a wide range of songs already in my memory. But I also tend to research for perfect songs for my own lists. If I don't know any myself, I won't stop until I find new ones that fit your OCs!
Boogie Bop

I love making playlists for my OCs! So, I decided to open a shop where I offer to make playlists for other people's OCs and/or dragons. Then I disappeared from Flight Rising for a thousand years. But I'm opening it back up.

You get to tell me about your OCs in extreme detail (really, don't be afraid of giving too much information) and then I go find all the best songs I can to fit them. I listen to almost every genre at least a little so I have a wide range of songs already in my memory. But I also tend to research for perfect songs for my own lists. If I don't know any myself, I won't stop until I find new ones that fit your OCs!
[center][b]Prices[/b] 5k Treasure or 5 gems per song. I will also take items or other forms of payment including exchanges of services - such as art, writing, graphics, etc. Feel free to offer anything that could be considered equal value. [center] [quote=Order Form] Number of Songs: Where do you want your list posted? (Youtube, Spotify, just a text list?) Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid: Favored Genres: Do you want your list displayed on the finished list? OC Description or Reference: (You can send this to my inbox instead if you want.)[/quote][/center] [b]Orders in Progress[/b] (I work for a nonprofit organization, so I'm only going to have 5 slots available to keep myself from taking on more than I can actually do. If a spot isn't open, I can ping you when it does.) 1. VovaTheBoss 2. 3. 4. 5. [/center]
Prices
5k Treasure or 5 gems per song.

I will also take items or other forms of payment including exchanges of services - such as art, writing, graphics, etc. Feel free to offer anything that could be considered equal value.
Order Form wrote:
Number of Songs:
Where do you want your list posted? (Youtube, Spotify, just a text list?)
Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid:
Favored Genres:
Do you want your list displayed on the finished list?
OC Description or Reference: (You can send this to my inbox instead if you want.)

Orders in Progress
(I work for a nonprofit organization, so I'm only going to have 5 slots available to keep myself from taking on more than I can actually do. If a spot isn't open, I can ping you when it does.)

1. VovaTheBoss
I do my OCs' lists on Playmoss Playlists and YouTube which you can check out as examples.

If you want your list made elsewhere, I can do so.

Finished Lists:

Nike/Luna/Crystal :: SnailMuffin
The Man Who Runs :: Mako
Lea :: ArtemisAgrotera
Wolfkai
I do my OCs' lists on Playmoss Playlists and YouTube which you can check out as examples.

If you want your list made elsewhere, I can do so.

Finished Lists:

Nike/Luna/Crystal :: SnailMuffin
The Man Who Runs :: Mako
Lea :: ArtemisAgrotera
Wolfkai
@RyoseiHime

I'd love to snag a playlist for this guy if possible!
https://toyhou.se/482115.the-man-who-runs

I actually have a tab on his profile that lists some of the songs I already associate with him, but I'd love to expand! I'm open to playlist size (5-10 maybe or I'm totally happy with more if you have more to add). If there is any other info that would help just let me know.
@RyoseiHime

I'd love to snag a playlist for this guy if possible!
https://toyhou.se/482115.the-man-who-runs

I actually have a tab on his profile that lists some of the songs I already associate with him, but I'd love to expand! I'm open to playlist size (5-10 maybe or I'm totally happy with more if you have more to add). If there is any other info that would help just let me know.
hsuNw94.png
@Ryoseihime

I'd love a playlist for this girl! You can make it as long or as short as you feel like it should be, maybe around 7-10 songs? Shorter or longer is fine, whatever you feel works best! Let me know if you need more info than what's in her profile!
@Ryoseihime

I'd love a playlist for this girl! You can make it as long or as short as you feel like it should be, maybe around 7-10 songs? Shorter or longer is fine, whatever you feel works best! Let me know if you need more info than what's in her profile!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@Mako I'll get right on it! (I'm mildly amused by the fact hat I use the phrase "man who runs" often to describe one of my own OC's love interest. : p) If you could let me know what kind of crime he was accused of it could help. You can message me or answer here. Whichever works for you.
@Mako I'll get right on it! (I'm mildly amused by the fact hat I use the phrase "man who runs" often to describe one of my own OC's love interest. : p) If you could let me know what kind of crime he was accused of it could help. You can message me or answer here. Whichever works for you.
@ArtemisAgrotera I've got her on the list. I'll let you know if I need more info. :3
@ArtemisAgrotera I've got her on the list. I'll let you know if I need more info. :3
@RyoseiHime
Do you have a ping list or a free slot?
@RyoseiHime
Do you have a ping list or a free slot?
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai I'm still taking requests. :3
@Wolfkai I'm still taking requests. :3
@RyoseiHime
Could I send info about my oc over pm?
@RyoseiHime
Could I send info about my oc over pm?
Yokai.gif