Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@/Rowan [center][This is a repost of an older post I accidentally deleted, hence the broken ping. I have notified you with a PM as well. ] [/center] Hello there! Hope you have been well! First of all, thank you very much about your enormous patience. As I've mentioned before, I no longer have the time I had as you were placing your order and I wanted to draw Jupiter in a whole session, instead of several broken smaller ones. This was to ensure I have more time with the design itself and incorporate the elements true to the original. As I result I have taken several orders and completed them before yours, even if it was your turn. For that you will be reimbursed with a 5% discount of any future orders you might make, regardless if there is a discount already. Hope this will ease the situation a little bit! As for Jupiter! I have ended up redrawing most of him, even though I make my sketches almost true to the lineart. I have redesigned his wings and crown. Redrawn his spear as I found the old one was slightly off. Reballanced the whole composition and added details that I have previously missed. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/753014106256310372/jupiter_lines.png[/img] [center][size=2][open in new tab for better view][/size][/center] I hope everything is up to your expectations. Are there any changes to be made? I would be happy to continue with the colouring, given the lineart is a-okay! Once again, I am sorry about the long time this is taking and PM-ing you instead of (re)pinging you. Hope you can forgive me!
@/Rowan
[This is a repost of an older post I accidentally deleted, hence the broken ping. I have notified you with a PM as well. ]
Hello there!
Hope you have been well!

First of all, thank you very much about your enormous patience. As I've mentioned before, I no longer have the time I had as you were placing your order and I wanted to draw Jupiter in a whole session, instead of several broken smaller ones. This was to ensure I have more time with the design itself and incorporate the elements true to the original. As I result I have taken several orders and completed them before yours, even if it was your turn. For that you will be reimbursed with a 5% discount of any future orders you might make, regardless if there is a discount already. Hope this will ease the situation a little bit!

As for Jupiter!
I have ended up redrawing most of him, even though I make my sketches almost true to the lineart. I have redesigned his wings and crown. Redrawn his spear as I found the old one was slightly off. Reballanced the whole composition and added details that I have previously missed.

jupiter_lines.png
[open in new tab for better view]

I hope everything is up to your expectations. Are there any changes to be made?
I would be happy to continue with the colouring, given the lineart is a-okay!

Once again,
I am sorry about the long time this is taking and PM-ing you instead of (re)pinging you. Hope you can forgive me!
sigg.png
username / ID: Rarglebargle
Character/s: I was wondering if you would be willing to draw my fursona, Gene?
type: Would love a bust and a fullbody, if possible
reference: Here is my current refsheet. kinda sucks but it's what I've got. I'm more than happy to sketch or describe anything that is unclear
payment method: Gems
apparel: No apparel
Orientation: Doesn't matter
background no background

EDIT: sorry, forgot to ping! @SpaceOrchid
username / ID: Rarglebargle
Character/s: I was wondering if you would be willing to draw my fursona, Gene?
type: Would love a bust and a fullbody, if possible
reference: Here is my current refsheet. kinda sucks but it's what I've got. I'm more than happy to sketch or describe anything that is unclear
payment method: Gems
apparel: No apparel
Orientation: Doesn't matter
background no background

EDIT: sorry, forgot to ping! @SpaceOrchid
whittling away the clan fortune
@spaceorchid

username / ID: Bany 239575
Character/s: Galle
type: signature
reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26190483
payment method: gems
apparel: Mane, hornhelm, and google eyes
Orientation: left
background: does it matter overmuch for the signature? All the example ones seem to have a bg of some kind, so if that's counted as a background or not please let me know?
@spaceorchid

username / ID: Bany 239575
Character/s: Galle
type: signature
reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26190483
payment method: gems
apparel: Mane, hornhelm, and google eyes
Orientation: left
background: does it matter overmuch for the signature? All the example ones seem to have a bg of some kind, so if that's counted as a background or not please let me know?
BVY1Ftg.png
@Rarglebargle

Hello there!

Don't you worry, I am subscribed to the thread so pings are not entirely necessary, but I appreciate the edit anyways! :)

Gene is certainly a cool-looking character! I love the vulture(?) aesthetic!
What emotion would you like for the bust? Or a rather stoic simple one would suffice?
Same question goes for the fullbody. Do you have any ideas in particular or should I choose one? Although "grumpy"and "arrogant" are the things that stuck in my head!

P.S.-Feathers are totally going to increase the price though.

@Bany

Welcome to my shop!

Galle is AMAZING. Oh gosh I love her expression!
I would love to portray her!
The default BG is a solid colour. It's just all customers have requested a little extra, or I was too into the design not to throw in something in. Flat colours are totally fine though! If you have something in mind, feel free to share and we can work something out.

A quick heads-up to both of you!
Orders might take slightly more time as I spend most of my time in uni, at work or on finishing several ,rather big, commissions.
If that is okay with both of you and when we discuss the details for your orders, I will send you the receipt PM's!
@Rarglebargle

Hello there!

Don't you worry, I am subscribed to the thread so pings are not entirely necessary, but I appreciate the edit anyways! :)

Gene is certainly a cool-looking character! I love the vulture(?) aesthetic!
What emotion would you like for the bust? Or a rather stoic simple one would suffice?
Same question goes for the fullbody. Do you have any ideas in particular or should I choose one? Although "grumpy"and "arrogant" are the things that stuck in my head!

P.S.-Feathers are totally going to increase the price though.

@Bany

Welcome to my shop!

Galle is AMAZING. Oh gosh I love her expression!
I would love to portray her!
The default BG is a solid colour. It's just all customers have requested a little extra, or I was too into the design not to throw in something in. Flat colours are totally fine though! If you have something in mind, feel free to share and we can work something out.

A quick heads-up to both of you!
Orders might take slightly more time as I spend most of my time in uni, at work or on finishing several ,rather big, commissions.
If that is okay with both of you and when we discuss the details for your orders, I will send you the receipt PM's!
sigg.png
ah, sorry for the extra ping then! stoic is great for the bust, and grumpy and arrogant are perfect for the fullbody! I absolutely understand the need for a price increase for the feathers. they're such a pain. I was like "why am I doing this to myself??" when I started drawing them. How much for each drawing? I'm paying in gems, if that's acceptable.
ah, sorry for the extra ping then! stoic is great for the bust, and grumpy and arrogant are perfect for the fullbody! I absolutely understand the need for a price increase for the feathers. they're such a pain. I was like "why am I doing this to myself??" when I started drawing them. How much for each drawing? I'm paying in gems, if that's acceptable.
In that case, if you happen to want to throw something in, I'd be happy to pay the additional fee for a bg! I don't have any particularly strong feelings on what type- I'm not exactly a visual artist- so just go with whatever you'd like!

Also the timeframe thing is perfectly okay! I'm also super busy in The Meatspace so I understand.
In that case, if you happen to want to throw something in, I'd be happy to pay the additional fee for a bg! I don't have any particularly strong feelings on what type- I'm not exactly a visual artist- so just go with whatever you'd like!

Also the timeframe thing is perfectly okay! I'm also super busy in The Meatspace so I understand.
BVY1Ftg.png
@Rarglebargle
No worries! I am fine either way!
I will send you a PM with the detailed breakdown of the price variants in just a moment.

Although first I must ask you,since the feathers are basically 80% of the character's design, what pose would you prefer for the fullbody?

A "standing pose" where they have their wings tucked in, or something more... wing-y? The tucked in pose would ,of course be less expensive as there will be less feathers to draw, although I am certain the more gorgeous feathers there are,the better.

At this point I treat lots of feathers almost like a second character, which would be +50% of the original price. Although this highly depends on the pose you would want.
@Rarglebargle
No worries! I am fine either way!
I will send you a PM with the detailed breakdown of the price variants in just a moment.

Although first I must ask you,since the feathers are basically 80% of the character's design, what pose would you prefer for the fullbody?

A "standing pose" where they have their wings tucked in, or something more... wing-y? The tucked in pose would ,of course be less expensive as there will be less feathers to draw, although I am certain the more gorgeous feathers there are,the better.

At this point I treat lots of feathers almost like a second character, which would be +50% of the original price. Although this highly depends on the pose you would want.
sigg.png
I really don't care much about the wing detail, so tucked in is just fine! honestly my favorite part of the character is the skin bits and face so I don't mind if the wings are just kinda there, you know? if that makes sense ;;;
I really don't care much about the wing detail, so tucked in is just fine! honestly my favorite part of the character is the skin bits and face so I don't mind if the wings are just kinda there, you know? if that makes sense ;;;
@Rarglebargle
@Bany

I have sent you both receipt PMs

Are you more comfortable communicating in the thread or via PMs?
(For future updates/questions)
@Rarglebargle
@Bany

I have sent you both receipt PMs

Are you more comfortable communicating in the thread or via PMs?
(For future updates/questions)
sigg.png
either works for me. I'm fine with thread or PM!
either works for me. I'm fine with thread or PM!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28