Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
@Alithea Ah hello! Thank you for your patience! Life around here has been... hectic lately! I have finished Raven a few days ago but I got the chance to actually sit and upload it just now, hope you can forgive me~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/746136651809423440/Alithea_SpaceOrchid.png[/img] The thing you referred to as her scar is actually her eyelid. Hope the scar is up to your expectations :) As for the antennae, I usually leave those out as they tend to get lost in the whole. I have added them as per your request. They are totally optional though! The only big change is in the background and the cyan colour. I found that the background I originally intended is actually distracting from Raven, so I tuned it down a bit. Same goes for the cyan, which now acts as a highlights of the feathers, making them readable against the dark background. Of course, you can totally request a non-highlighted variant. Please let me know if there is anything you want changed! On another note! I totally dreamed about Raven (or was it just me morphed in a dark dragon?) being chased off by the Plaguebringer and the Stormcatcher, although the Tidelord also made an appearance (perhaps instead of the Icewarden). It was amazing really! Thank you :)
@Alithea

Ah hello! Thank you for your patience! Life around here has been... hectic lately! I have finished Raven a few days ago but I got the chance to actually sit and upload it just now, hope you can forgive me~

Alithea_SpaceOrchid.png

The thing you referred to as her scar is actually her eyelid. Hope the scar is up to your expectations :) As for the antennae, I usually leave those out as they tend to get lost in the whole. I have added them as per your request. They are totally optional though!

The only big change is in the background and the cyan colour. I found that the background I originally intended is actually distracting from Raven, so I tuned it down a bit. Same goes for the cyan, which now acts as a highlights of the feathers, making them readable against the dark background. Of course, you can totally request a non-highlighted variant.

Please let me know if there is anything you want changed!

On another note! I totally dreamed about Raven (or was it just me morphed in a dark dragon?) being chased off by the Plaguebringer and the Stormcatcher, although the Tidelord also made an appearance (perhaps instead of the Icewarden). It was amazing really! Thank you :)
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

No worries! Real life comes first.

Ah, that makes sense. Everything looks great, it's definitely worth the wait! I love the way you did the cyan highlights, in fact I prefer it over the original outline you had planned.

Everything is perfect! Thanks for tolerating my requests and questions throughout this process.

Hehe, I can only imagine how that turned out. It was an amusing read, thank you for telling me! I hope you have a great rest of your week <3
@SpaceOrchid

No worries! Real life comes first.

Ah, that makes sense. Everything looks great, it's definitely worth the wait! I love the way you did the cyan highlights, in fact I prefer it over the original outline you had planned.

Everything is perfect! Thanks for tolerating my requests and questions throughout this process.

Hehe, I can only imagine how that turned out. It was an amusing read, thank you for telling me! I hope you have a great rest of your week <3
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
username / ID: Cognitive Character/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58059863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580599/58059863_350.png[/img][/url] type: Signature reference: N/A payment method: USD apparel: [item=flaxen unicorn horn] [item=brightshine raiments] Orientation: Is it okay to leave up to you? background Yes, colored BG I hope this all looks okay! @Spaceorchid
username / ID: Cognitive
Character/s:
58059863_350.png
type: Signature
reference: N/A
payment method: USD
apparel: Flaxen Unicorn Horn Brightshine Raiments
Orientation: Is it okay to leave up to you?
background Yes, colored BG

I hope this all looks okay!

@Spaceorchid
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
Hello there!
Pleasure to see you in my humble shop!

Gilliard is absolutely amazing, I'd love to see him trying to stick their levitating subject back to the ground, hoping they would revert to their original state!

I will PM you shortly with the receipt.
@Cognitive
Hello there!
Pleasure to see you in my humble shop!

Gilliard is absolutely amazing, I'd love to see him trying to stick their levitating subject back to the ground, hoping they would revert to their original state!

I will PM you shortly with the receipt.
sigg.png
@Cognitive Heiya! Here is your preliminary rough coloured sketch! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/749705514807721984/cognitive_raw_sketch.png[/img] [center][size=2]open in new tab for better view[/size][/center] I actually did break out of my usual signature composition with the addition of Gilliard's arm. I just couldnt get the image of him pointing towards one unlucky person.[s] although I will certainly work towards connecting it to the rest of him and popping it out of the background :D[/s] What do you think about this? I will be more than happy to change the composition here. Perhaps more wing? (I have also added one item, you know why :'> If you opt out of the arm , I will add the flowerfall instead) You did request a single coloured BG but I think a simple two/three colour basic-shape background will be beneficial to the overall image.This might change depending on your decisions and/or dragon rendering. In this case its a simple night circus site. What do you think so far? Do you want anything changed? Have you got any specific requests you'd like to see?
@Cognitive

Heiya!
Here is your preliminary rough coloured sketch!

cognitive_raw_sketch.png
open in new tab for better view

I actually did break out of my usual signature composition with the addition of Gilliard's arm. I just couldnt get the image of him pointing towards one unlucky person. although I will certainly work towards connecting it to the rest of him and popping it out of the background :D What do you think about this? I will be more than happy to change the composition here. Perhaps more wing? (I have also added one item, you know why :'> If you opt out of the arm , I will add the flowerfall instead)

You did request a single coloured BG but I think a simple two/three colour basic-shape background will be beneficial to the overall image.This might change depending on your decisions and/or dragon rendering. In this case its a simple night circus site.

What do you think so far? Do you want anything changed? Have you got any specific requests you'd like to see?
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid I feel for that audience member he's pointing at. My best advice to them would be to run. But I think it's coming along beautifully so far! The pose is perfect for Gilliard and it captures his personality. I appreciate you including the filigree in there! I'm actually really happy with the composition! I am always open to artistic freedom and the night circus works not only for Gilliard but for the sitting he and his fellow crew belong to. I don't see anything I feel needs to be changed. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@SpaceOrchid I feel for that audience member he's pointing at. My best advice to them would be to run. But I think it's coming along beautifully so far! The pose is perfect for Gilliard and it captures his personality. I appreciate you including the filigree in there! I'm actually really happy with the composition! I am always open to artistic freedom and the night circus works not only for Gilliard but for the sitting he and his fellow crew belong to. I don't see anything I feel needs to be changed.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive Ah,I am glad you like it so far! I always try to incorporate something from the dragon's lore or some reference to another related dragon/ group. Feels better. Here is your lineart. I have slightly redesigned his head, arm and apparel. Are the changes okay with you? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/750125954340225086/Cognitive_lines.png[/img] [center][size=2]open in new tab for better view[/size][/center]
@Cognitive

Ah,I am glad you like it so far! I always try to incorporate something from the dragon's lore or some reference to another related dragon/ group. Feels better.

Here is your lineart. I have slightly redesigned his head, arm and apparel. Are the changes okay with you?

Cognitive_lines.png
open in new tab for better view

sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid I appreciate the little nods to the lore! The changes look fine by me!
@SpaceOrchid I appreciate the little nods to the lore! The changes look fine by me!
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive Here is Gilliard choosing his next unfortunate assistance! Hope everything is up to your expectation :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/751567823909814342/cognitive_col_fin.png[/img]
@Cognitive

Here is Gilliard choosing his next unfortunate assistance!

Hope everything is up to your expectation :)

cognitive_col_fin.png
sigg.png
@spaceorchid You did such a superb job with him! I love the way he's got a kind of glow about him! Thank you so, so, so much!!!
@spaceorchid You did such a superb job with him! I love the way he's got a kind of glow about him! Thank you so, so, so much!!!
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28