Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FULL|Today is Hearturday|Chibi&Design
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/13/Gv8vKs.png[/img] ----- ----- Status: FULL This is my first time opening an art shop. If anything I wrote doesn't make sense, ask me! I'm Subscribed! No need to ping! Add yourself to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HfpvJtX7YJW_f8AM4P8fsCshPr31tftQiBTlCz8iorE/edit#gid=0]Google Doc here[/url] for reopening of slots! Accepting both FR currency and RL currency (USD via PayPal or CNY via Alipay) 1g = 1100t 1USD = 100g 1CNY = 25g Also, I accept full payment/partial payment of items from my wishlist. However, [s]I just love cold cash/gem so much[/s] they are valued pretty low, like way lower than LAH price because I don't really need them as much as gems. ----- ----- Wanna have a gijinka design of your dragon but don't really have a solid idea? Wanna give your OC a new set of outfit? Here is a place where you can get some outfit design (and normal chibi drawings too)! I can provide simple chibi design or a more detailed character design. I can draw from your description, or collecting element from your dragon onto an outfit. [/center] ----- ----- [quote=Slots and Updates][columns] [b]Chibi Slots[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Kamazu (chibi + colour) [*]CLOSED [*]CLOSED [*]CLOSED [/LIST] [nextcol] [b]Full Design[/b] [LIST=1] [*]JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour) [*]JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour) [*]JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour) [*]JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour) [/LIST] [/columns] [/quote]
Gv8vKs.png

This is my first time opening an art shop. If anything I wrote doesn't make sense, ask me!

I'm Subscribed! No need to ping!

Add yourself to the Google Doc here for reopening of slots!

Accepting both FR currency and RL currency (USD via PayPal or CNY via Alipay)
1g = 1100t
1USD = 100g
1CNY = 25g
Also, I accept full payment/partial payment of items from my wishlist. However, I just love cold cash/gem so much they are valued pretty low, like way lower than LAH price because I don't really need them as much as gems.

Wanna have a gijinka design of your dragon but don't really have a solid idea?
Wanna give your OC a new set of outfit?
Here is a place where you can get some outfit design (and normal chibi drawings too)!

I can provide simple chibi design or a more detailed character design.
I can draw from your description, or collecting element from your dragon onto an outfit.

Slots and Updates wrote:
Chibi Slots
  1. Kamazu (chibi + colour)
  2. CLOSED
  3. CLOSED
  4. CLOSED
Full Design
  1. JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour)
  2. JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour)
  3. JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour)
  4. JellyfishCl2 (Outfit design + colour)
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
[quote=Rules] [b]Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]Simple English, please! If your character/dragon has complex lores, it'll be super appreciated if you can translate a simpler version (imagine it's for a primary school kid ;-;) [*]Please be nice to everyone here :D [*]Please credit my art and DO NOT claim as your own work [*]Do not remove my signature [*]Don't resell my art or design without my permission. If you want to buy a design purely because so you can resell it at a higher price later, I'll be mad :) [*]Please make sure you include all details you want in the form. An extra will be charged if you want me to change anything on the finished work that's not mentioned in your form [*]Art will take 1-4 weeks to complete [*]Everything here is pretty draft-looking. Be aware! [*]You can resize, crop, change background colour, put two drawings I made together into one picture etc without asking me [*][b]I DO use brushes and texture etc. I have PAID for the right to use them for both personal & business use [*]I reserve the right to refuse an order if I think I'm not capable of doing it [*]I reserve the right to update the rules and price at anytime [/LIST] [/quote] [columns] [quote=Yes] [b]I can do:[/b] [LIST] [*]Humanoid/Gijinka of FR dragons [*]OCs [*]Fanart [*]Furry/Anthro [*]Character Design & Outfit Design [/LIST] [/quote] [nextcol] [quote=No] [b]I will not do:[/b] [LIST] [*]Anything that is against FR rules [*]NSFW [*]Buffed/Old Men [*]Mecha [*]Complex Armor [/LIST] [/quote] [/columns] [quote=LOVE] [b]Examples of keywords I love and am more capable to design:[/b] [columns][LIST] [*]Human-shaped non-human creatures (such as a mermaid & harpy, not too sure the correct term for them) [*]Fantasy [*]Younger girls and teenage girls (but young female adults are fine though, I can do that too) [*]Lolita-shaped dress [*]Fairytale & Dark tales (eg dolls) [*]Princess [*]Village Girl [*]Witch!! [*]Magical Girl!! [*]Cute [*]Church [*]Animal Ears/Traits [/LIST][nextcol][LIST] [*][b]>>>If it stays within FR guidlines<<<[/b] [*]As long as we stay within the guidelines, we can go a little sexy (just a little though, no NSFW) [*]Mild Gore: limit to blood and wounds [*]Mild Body Horror: NP I'm okay with that. This includes a lot actually, let's discuss that [*]Gore including visible organs: This is very likely to pass the FR guidelines but if it doesn't, sure! [*]Body Horror: [s]YISSS I LOVE[/s] Same as above. [*]If you want something scary from the right column mixed with something sweet on the right column, that is [b]absolutely amazing[/b] [*]I just love creating monsters/hybrid of creatures. If you do too, [s]do you want to buy a copy of my accents?[/s] let's be friends XDDD [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=hmmmm] [b]Somewhere in between[/b] [LIST] [*]Boys & teenage boys [*]Furry & Anthro [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=WEAK] [b]Stuff I'm not very good at designing (likely to refuse to design)[/b] [LIST] [*]Male young adults [*]Men [*]Old people [*]Modern outfit (unless it's those very cute type like Lolita fashion) [*]Mecha [*]Complex Armor [*]Traditional Asian outfit (like, yes I can draw, but they'll look very similar) [*]**Traditional Asian outfit as a theme combined with Lolita dress is in the "I'm good at" category! [*][b]>>>But, here is a but<<<[/b] Technically speaking, I'm ruling out designing male character/outfit because I'm more familiar at designing a female character/outfit. [b]However[/b] if your boi isn't very buffed and you want to give him a dress/cute outfit with pants, that's fine for me. Neutral gendered characters are very welcomed btw! My waifu has a neutral gender too! [/LIST] You can request me doing something from this list, and I will disappoint you :'D [/quote]
Rules wrote:
Rules
  • Simple English, please! If your character/dragon has complex lores, it'll be super appreciated if you can translate a simpler version (imagine it's for a primary school kid ;-;)
  • Please be nice to everyone here :D
  • Please credit my art and DO NOT claim as your own work
  • Do not remove my signature
  • Don't resell my art or design without my permission. If you want to buy a design purely because so you can resell it at a higher price later, I'll be mad :)
  • Please make sure you include all details you want in the form. An extra will be charged if you want me to change anything on the finished work that's not mentioned in your form
  • Art will take 1-4 weeks to complete
  • Everything here is pretty draft-looking. Be aware!
  • You can resize, crop, change background colour, put two drawings I made together into one picture etc without asking me
  • I DO use brushes and texture etc. I have PAID for the right to use them for both personal & business use
  • I reserve the right to refuse an order if I think I'm not capable of doing it
  • I reserve the right to update the rules and price at anytime
Yes wrote:
I can do:
  • Humanoid/Gijinka of FR dragons
  • OCs
  • Fanart
  • Furry/Anthro
  • Character Design & Outfit Design
No wrote:
I will not do:
  • Anything that is against FR rules
  • NSFW
  • Buffed/Old Men
  • Mecha
  • Complex Armor

LOVE wrote:
Examples of keywords I love and am more capable to design:
  • Human-shaped non-human creatures (such as a mermaid & harpy, not too sure the correct term for them)
  • Fantasy
  • Younger girls and teenage girls (but young female adults are fine though, I can do that too)
  • Lolita-shaped dress
  • Fairytale & Dark tales (eg dolls)
  • Princess
  • Village Girl
  • Witch!!
  • Magical Girl!!
  • Cute
  • Church
  • Animal Ears/Traits
  • >>>If it stays within FR guidlines<<<
  • As long as we stay within the guidelines, we can go a little sexy (just a little though, no NSFW)
  • Mild Gore: limit to blood and wounds
  • Mild Body Horror: NP I'm okay with that. This includes a lot actually, let's discuss that
  • Gore including visible organs: This is very likely to pass the FR guidelines but if it doesn't, sure!
  • Body Horror: YISSS I LOVE Same as above.
  • If you want something scary from the right column mixed with something sweet on the right column, that is absolutely amazing
  • I just love creating monsters/hybrid of creatures. If you do too, do you want to buy a copy of my accents? let's be friends XDDD
hmmmm wrote:
Somewhere in between
  • Boys & teenage boys
  • Furry & Anthro
WEAK wrote:
Stuff I'm not very good at designing (likely to refuse to design)
  • Male young adults
  • Men
  • Old people
  • Modern outfit (unless it's those very cute type like Lolita fashion)
  • Mecha
  • Complex Armor
  • Traditional Asian outfit (like, yes I can draw, but they'll look very similar)
  • **Traditional Asian outfit as a theme combined with Lolita dress is in the "I'm good at" category!
  • >>>But, here is a but<<<
    Technically speaking, I'm ruling out designing male character/outfit because I'm more familiar at designing a female character/outfit. However if your boi isn't very buffed and you want to give him a dress/cute outfit with pants, that's fine for me. Neutral gendered characters are very welcomed btw! My waifu has a neutral gender too!

You can request me doing something from this list, and I will disappoint you :'D
[center][size=5][b]Chibi[/b][/size] Statu: Open [quote=Price List] I got 3 types of chibi available (well technically speaking they are the same proportion, differences are just exactly what I'm doing) [b]Chibi Drafty-lined (you provide character ref):[/b] 400g (simple) - 500g(complex) [b]Chibi Drafty-lined simple design:[/b] 400g [b]Chibi Drafty-lined a little more detailed design:[/b] 500g +50g for flat color (+50g extra if it involves a lot of colors) +50g for an animal/pet If you are ordering a [b]twin[/b]*, you can have 10%-40% off on your second character depending on their similarity and complexity of the design itself. *Twin = same post and very similar cloth design, I can just draw one and mirror & do minor changes [b]Please Note: [/b]These gijinka/outfit design won't be very detailed. If you want a detailed version, please scroll down for character/outfit design section. I may colour the design if I really like it, even if you didn't buy the colouring option [s](or when I have nothing to do)[/s]. If you like it, you'll have to pay the colouring fee in order to use it. [/quote] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/08/GhsoYd.jpg[/img] [code] [b]Chibi (character ref provided)[/b] [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon ID/Character Name: [/b] [b]Colour: [/b] [b]Pet: [/b] [b]Description: [/b] [b]Reference: [/b] [b]Notes: [/b] [/code] *** Put "no" for colour if you are ordering just the sketch & no colour. Same with pet. Description is optional, happy to read stories :D If you want a specific colour for the outline, please put that in Notes. If you don't specify that, I'll choose a colour I think that will suit your character (however, if you are just ordering a sketch, I'm happy to change the colour for your afterwards if you don't like it!) [code] [b]Chibi Design[/b] [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon ID: [/b] [b]Colour: [/b] [b]Pet: [/b] [b]Description: [/b] [b]Dragon Traits: [/b] [b]Human-shaped non-human: [/b] [b]Body Horror: [/b] [b]Gore: [/b] [b]Reference: [/b] [b]Notes: [/b] [/code] *** Put "no" for colour if you are ordering just the sketch & no colour. Same with pet. Description is optional, you can tell me if you have an image of the design in your head, or you can leave this section empty & let me be creative (and you can also put stories here! Happy to read stories!) If you want a specific colour for the outline, please put that in Notes. If you don't specify that, I'll choose a colour I think that will suit your character (however, if you are just ordering a sketch, I'm happy to change the colour for your afterwards if you don't like it!) Please put 'acceptable' or 'not acceptable' for Dragon Traits, Human-shaped non-human, body horror & gore. I'm fine if you say 'light', but it'll be hard for me the level what sort of body horror is light body horror (please provide some examples if possible). You can also add things like "acceptable (for dragon traits) except wings". [b]NOTE: [/b]I'm just asking if you can accept these elements. There's no guarantee your design will include these. It's just for me to avoid drawing something that may scare you. Dragon traits include: wings, horns, claws, multi eyes for mirror dragon and multigaze etc [b] multi eyes for mirror and multi gaze go here, not body horror. For other dragons please describe in body horror section[/b] Human-shaped non-human includes: Mermaid, Harpy Body horror: (I don't know how to describe but basically weird human) Gore: blood and wound. But my art will be within FR's guidelines [/center]
Chibi
Statu: Open
Price List wrote:
I got 3 types of chibi available (well technically speaking they are the same proportion, differences are just exactly what I'm doing)
Chibi Drafty-lined (you provide character ref): 400g (simple) - 500g(complex)
Chibi Drafty-lined simple design: 400g
Chibi Drafty-lined a little more detailed design: 500g
+50g for flat color (+50g extra if it involves a lot of colors)
+50g for an animal/pet

If you are ordering a twin*, you can have 10%-40% off on your second character depending on their similarity and complexity of the design itself.

*Twin = same post and very similar cloth design, I can just draw one and mirror & do minor changes

Please Note: These gijinka/outfit design won't be very detailed. If you want a detailed version, please scroll down for character/outfit design section.

I may colour the design if I really like it, even if you didn't buy the colouring option (or when I have nothing to do). If you like it, you'll have to pay the colouring fee in order to use it.

GhsoYd.jpg

Code:
[b]Chibi (character ref provided)[/b] [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon ID/Character Name: [/b] [b]Colour: [/b] [b]Pet: [/b] [b]Description: [/b] [b]Reference: [/b] [b]Notes: [/b]

Put "no" for colour if you are ordering just the sketch & no colour. Same with pet. Description is optional, happy to read stories :D

If you want a specific colour for the outline, please put that in Notes. If you don't specify that, I'll choose a colour I think that will suit your character (however, if you are just ordering a sketch, I'm happy to change the colour for your afterwards if you don't like it!)
Code:
[b]Chibi Design[/b] [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon ID: [/b] [b]Colour: [/b] [b]Pet: [/b] [b]Description: [/b] [b]Dragon Traits: [/b] [b]Human-shaped non-human: [/b] [b]Body Horror: [/b] [b]Gore: [/b] [b]Reference: [/b] [b]Notes: [/b]

Put "no" for colour if you are ordering just the sketch & no colour. Same with pet. Description is optional, you can tell me if you have an image of the design in your head, or you can leave this section empty & let me be creative (and you can also put stories here! Happy to read stories!)

If you want a specific colour for the outline, please put that in Notes. If you don't specify that, I'll choose a colour I think that will suit your character (however, if you are just ordering a sketch, I'm happy to change the colour for your afterwards if you don't like it!)

Please put 'acceptable' or 'not acceptable' for Dragon Traits, Human-shaped non-human, body horror & gore. I'm fine if you say 'light', but it'll be hard for me the level what sort of body horror is light body horror (please provide some examples if possible). You can also add things like "acceptable (for dragon traits) except wings".
NOTE: I'm just asking if you can accept these elements. There's no guarantee your design will include these. It's just for me to avoid drawing something that may scare you.
Dragon traits include: wings, horns, claws, multi eyes for mirror dragon and multigaze etc multi eyes for mirror and multi gaze go here, not body horror. For other dragons please describe in body horror section
Human-shaped non-human includes: Mermaid, Harpy
Body horror: (I don't know how to describe but basically weird human)
Gore: blood and wound. But my art will be within FR's guidelines
[center][b][size=5]Character/Outfit Design[/size][/b] Statu: Open [quote=Price] [b]Drafty-lined Character Design - Lucky Bag:[/b] 2kg [b]Drafty-lined OC outfit Lucky Bag:[/b] 2kg [b]Drafty-lined Character Design:[/b] Starting from 2.5kg [b]Drafty-lined OC outfit:[/b] Starting from 2.5kg +500g for a flat colour to the front whole body (back not included) +250g for a flat colour to the front whole body where the outfit is a dress of 1 colour This only includes a full front view. If part of the design is covered (such as covered by hair), I'll put a clear view of that area on the side. I'll do part of the back where it's different to the front (this means if your order only includes a simple white dress, then I won't be doing the back as it's just gonna be the same to the front.) If you are ordering a twin*, you can have 10%-30% off on your second character depending on their similarity and complexity of the design itself. *Twin = same post and very similar cloth design, I can just draw one and mirror & do minor changes I may colour the design if I really like it, even if you didn't buy the colouring option [s](or when I have nothing to do)[/s]. If you like it, you'll have to pay the colouring fee in order to use it. [/quote] [b]None Lucky Bag[/b]: If you have a detailed image in your head or a detailed story you want me to base the character of, please pick this one. [b]Lucky Bag[/b]: As the name suggests, this is a lucky bag, meaning you don't know what is inside it but it will be something that worth more than the price of the bag. If you are not too sure what you are after, or only have some basic character setting for your dragon/character, or what you want is very simple that can be described using 2 or 3 keywords, please pick this one! (I really hope people pick this one :0 [u]Here's how it works:[/u] You can tell me something you want me to must include in the design (at most 3 for character design, at most 2 for outfit design, or +100g/ea to buy an extra 'must'). Of course, you don't need to fill out all of them. You can totally just provide your dragon/OC and leave everything to me. Instead of saying 'I want this', you can also say 'I don't want this' as one of the 'must' (eg: No messy hair) Besides that, I'll also ask if you can accept the design to include dragon traits/human-shaped non-human/body horror/gore, but it doesn't mean I'll 100% put a dragon trait in the design even if you said 'yes, accept' to it. This is just for me to avoid doing something that will scare you. If you want it, add it into your 'must'. [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/09/G5phe1.jpg[/img] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/09/G5p2QJ.jpg[/img] [code] [b]Type: [/b] [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon ID: [/b] [b]Lucky Bag: [/b] [b]Colour: [/b] [b]Dragon Traits: [/b] [b]Human-shaped non-human: [/b] [b]Body Horror: [/b] [b]Gore: [/b] [b]Description: [/b] [b]Reference: [/b] [b]Notes: [/b] [/code] *** Put "yes" or "no" for Lucky Bag option, and your 'must' goes in the Description section Put "no" for colour if you are ordering just the sketch & no colour. If you want a specific colour for the outline, please put that in Notes. If you don't specify that, I'll choose a colour I think that will suit your character (however, if you are just ordering a sketch, I'm happy to change the colour for your afterwards if you don't like it!) Place your dragon image for reference if it's a character design for your dragon. Please put 'acceptable' or 'not acceptable' for Dragon Traits, Human-shaped non-human, body horror & gore. I'm fine if you say 'light', but it'll be hard for me the level what sort of body horror is light body horror (please provide some examples if possible). You can also add things like "acceptable (for dragon traits) except wings". [b]NOTE: [/b]I'm just asking if you can accept these elements. There's no guarantee your design will include these. It's just for me to avoid drawing something that may scare you. Dragon traits include: wings, horns, claws, multi eyes for mirror dragon and multigaze etc multi eyes for mirror and multi gaze go here, not body horror. For other dragons please describe in body horror section Human-shaped non-human includes: Mermaid, Harpy Body horror: (I don't know how to describe but basically weird human) Gore: blood and wound. But my art will be within FR's guidelines [/center]
Character/Outfit Design
Statu: Open
Price wrote:
Drafty-lined Character Design - Lucky Bag: 2kg
Drafty-lined OC outfit Lucky Bag: 2kg
Drafty-lined Character Design: Starting from 2.5kg
Drafty-lined OC outfit: Starting from 2.5kg
+500g for a flat colour to the front whole body (back not included)
+250g for a flat colour to the front whole body where the outfit is a dress of 1 colour
This only includes a full front view. If part of the design is covered (such as covered by hair), I'll put a clear view of that area on the side. I'll do part of the back where it's different to the front (this means if your order only includes a simple white dress, then I won't be doing the back as it's just gonna be the same to the front.)

If you are ordering a twin*, you can have 10%-30% off on your second character depending on their similarity and complexity of the design itself.

*Twin = same post and very similar cloth design, I can just draw one and mirror & do minor changes

I may colour the design if I really like it, even if you didn't buy the colouring option (or when I have nothing to do). If you like it, you'll have to pay the colouring fee in order to use it.

None Lucky Bag: If you have a detailed image in your head or a detailed story you want me to base the character of, please pick this one.

Lucky Bag: As the name suggests, this is a lucky bag, meaning you don't know what is inside it but it will be something that worth more than the price of the bag. If you are not too sure what you are after, or only have some basic character setting for your dragon/character, or what you want is very simple that can be described using 2 or 3 keywords, please pick this one! (I really hope people pick this one :0
Here's how it works:
You can tell me something you want me to must include in the design (at most 3 for character design, at most 2 for outfit design, or +100g/ea to buy an extra 'must'). Of course, you don't need to fill out all of them. You can totally just provide your dragon/OC and leave everything to me. Instead of saying 'I want this', you can also say 'I don't want this' as one of the 'must' (eg: No messy hair)

Besides that, I'll also ask if you can accept the design to include dragon traits/human-shaped non-human/body horror/gore, but it doesn't mean I'll 100% put a dragon trait in the design even if you said 'yes, accept' to it. This is just for me to avoid doing something that will scare you. If you want it, add it into your 'must'.

G5phe1.jpg

G5p2QJ.jpg
Code:
[b]Type: [/b] [b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon ID: [/b] [b]Lucky Bag: [/b] [b]Colour: [/b] [b]Dragon Traits: [/b] [b]Human-shaped non-human: [/b] [b]Body Horror: [/b] [b]Gore: [/b] [b]Description: [/b] [b]Reference: [/b] [b]Notes: [/b]
Put "yes" or "no" for Lucky Bag option, and your 'must' goes in the Description section
Put "no" for colour if you are ordering just the sketch & no colour. If you want a specific colour for the outline, please put that in Notes. If you don't specify that, I'll choose a colour I think that will suit your character (however, if you are just ordering a sketch, I'm happy to change the colour for your afterwards if you don't like it!)
Place your dragon image for reference if it's a character design for your dragon.

Please put 'acceptable' or 'not acceptable' for Dragon Traits, Human-shaped non-human, body horror & gore. I'm fine if you say 'light', but it'll be hard for me the level what sort of body horror is light body horror (please provide some examples if possible). You can also add things like "acceptable (for dragon traits) except wings".
NOTE: I'm just asking if you can accept these elements. There's no guarantee your design will include these. It's just for me to avoid drawing something that may scare you.
Dragon traits include: wings, horns, claws, multi eyes for mirror dragon and multigaze etc multi eyes for mirror and multi gaze go here, not body horror. For other dragons please describe in body horror section
Human-shaped non-human includes: Mermaid, Harpy
Body horror: (I don't know how to describe but basically weird human)
Gore: blood and wound. But my art will be within FR's guidelines
[center][b][size=6]Other Styles[/size] Are not currently open unless bribe or trade or something because they take too much time. Will open if I get more free time from rl.[/b] ----- ----- [b][size=5]Black & White[/size][/b] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/09/GhhNlQ.jpg[/img] [b][size=5]Full Colour[/size][/b] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/04/YpOrwD.jpg[/img] [b][size=5]Painting[/size][/b] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/04/YpOGo4.png[/img] [b][size=5]Eh dunno the name[/size][/b] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/04/YpOaS1.jpg[/img] [b][size=5]Painting-Head[/size][/b] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/04/YpOtY9.png[/img] [b][size=5]Front Face Chibi no colour[/size][/b] Will be available after I finished the current orders [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/04/YpOI0S.png[/img] [b][size=5]Eh Chibi but different proportion and front view no colour[/size][/b] Will be available after I finished the current orders [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/04/YpO5m8.png[/img] [/center]
Other Styles
Are not currently open unless bribe or trade or something because they take too much time. Will open if I get more free time from rl.

Black & White
GhhNlQ.jpg

Full Colour
YpOrwD.jpg

Painting
YpOGo4.png

Eh dunno the name
YpOaS1.jpg

Painting-Head
YpOtY9.png

Front Face Chibi no colour
Will be available after I finished the current orders
YpOI0S.png

Eh Chibi but different proportion and front view no colour
Will be available after I finished the current orders
YpO5m8.png
[center][b][size=5]A Little Gallery[/size][/b] Here are some drawings I've created before [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/09/GhhUyj.md.jpg[/img] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/09/G5p4dx.jpg[/img] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/09/G5pRy9.jpg[/img] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/09/G5pWLR.jpg[/img] [/center]
A Little Gallery
Here are some drawings I've created before

GhhUyj.md.jpg

G5p4dx.jpg

G5pRy9.jpg

G5pWLR.jpg
Finished Work
Past commissions are listed below, resized to a smaller size and watermarked.
  1. Outfit Design for Nilah [Black-Red] [Red-White] [White-Transparent]
  2. Outfit Design for Kamazu [Rosaly]
  3. Chibi for Pearlimose [Lisian]
  4. Gijinka Design for Lemecrazy [Tricks]
  5. Chibi for Kamazu [Zangyi]
Finished Work
Past commissions are listed below, resized to a smaller size and watermarked.
  1. Outfit Design for Nilah [Black-Red] [Red-White] [White-Transparent]
  2. Outfit Design for Kamazu [Rosaly]
  3. Chibi for Pearlimose [Lisian]
  4. Gijinka Design for Lemecrazy [Tricks]
  5. Chibi for Kamazu [Zangyi]
[center][size=5][b]Affiliates[/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2223345][img]http://i.imgur.com/bREpYlH.jpg[/img][/url] - Kamazu's Art Shop - ----- ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2336547/1][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d7cd8bfaeabdab7513e0474a48faaa29/tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png[/img][/url] - My Skin & Accent Shop - [code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2843682][img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/13/Gv8Xvj.png[/img][/url] [/code] [/center]
Affiliates

bREpYlH.jpg
- Kamazu's Art Shop -

- My Skin & Accent Shop -

Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2843682][img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/13/Gv8Xvj.png[/img][/url]

sofa!
sofa!
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@menghuancat -- I see some Jojo's bizarre adventure fan art and I love it!! XD
I have question about the chibis -- are they only sketches, or are they also lined and flat colored? Do you have examples of colored chibis?
@menghuancat -- I see some Jojo's bizarre adventure fan art and I love it!! XD
I have question about the chibis -- are they only sketches, or are they also lined and flat colored? Do you have examples of colored chibis?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 3 4