Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Galifey's cheap art shop!
1 2 3 4
As you approach, a small dinosaur-like creature looks at you. He makes growly sounds at you few times, then when he realizes you can't understand you, he writes on a canvas: "Howdy there! My name is Galifey. I'm bored, and so I've decided to draw some stuff for you!
Rules:
I'll try to draw what you ask of me, but some things are easier to draw than others. For example, I can draw cats quite well, but humans are very difficult for me.
My art will be traditional art.
I may take quite a long time to finish, write me a letter (PM me) to remind me if you feel I've been a while!
Tell me if you want colored or uncolored.
This is pay what you want! Whatever you think is fair is fine by me!
I'll take Treasure, gems, items, even dragons!" (But I have no lair space right now so probably not dragons for now)
Ok! Here is an art reference:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/oekaki/gallery.php?user=804452
You can see here about how well I can draw!

(I'll draw him for you later, I have e-school to do right now)
As you approach, a small dinosaur-like creature looks at you. He makes growly sounds at you few times, then when he realizes you can't understand you, he writes on a canvas: "Howdy there! My name is Galifey. I'm bored, and so I've decided to draw some stuff for you!
Rules:
I'll try to draw what you ask of me, but some things are easier to draw than others. For example, I can draw cats quite well, but humans are very difficult for me.
My art will be traditional art.
I may take quite a long time to finish, write me a letter (PM me) to remind me if you feel I've been a while!
Tell me if you want colored or uncolored.
This is pay what you want! Whatever you think is fair is fine by me!
I'll take Treasure, gems, items, even dragons!" (But I have no lair space right now so probably not dragons for now)
Ok! Here is an art reference:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/oekaki/gallery.php?user=804452
You can see here about how well I can draw!

(I'll draw him for you later, I have e-school to do right now)
5kRkxhJ.png
res
res
5kRkxhJ.png
res just in case
res just in case
5kRkxhJ.png
Ooooh! Smart idea, your art is really good! Best of luck to you!
Ooooh! Smart idea, your art is really good! Best of luck to you!
Quick test to see if i can upload images from my phone (I drew my derg Hawthorne a while ago)[img]http://i.imgur.com/qgxRDvS.png[/img] Note: this is just a sketch. My art usually looks better I promise
Quick test to see if i can upload images from my phone
(I drew my derg Hawthorne a while ago)qgxRDvS.png
Note: this is just a sketch. My art usually looks better I promise
5kRkxhJ.png
Hmm maybe I should practice drawing dragons whilst I wait
Hmm maybe I should practice drawing dragons whilst I wait
5kRkxhJ.png
bump
bump
5kRkxhJ.png
bop
bop
5kRkxhJ.png
oof now i need to draw Galifey ;,;

I'll do it soon
oof now i need to draw Galifey ;,;

I'll do it soon
5kRkxhJ.png
(Just so you know: Galifey is a small dinosaur with a paintbrush for a tail that was not inspired by a pokemon at all, no sir that draws! He's basically my art shop mascot)
(Just so you know: Galifey is a small dinosaur with a paintbrush for a tail that was not inspired by a pokemon at all, no sir that draws! He's basically my art shop mascot)
5kRkxhJ.png
1 2 3 4