Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Animated Pixel Pets!
1 2
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ca98Db5.gif[/img] I like to make art and recently discovered these li’l sprite animations! Here in this thread, I’ll be selling animated pixel pets! These are the prices for custom sprites: [u]Base (10g/kt)[/u] Cat Basic Running Sprite [u]Ears - Only for Basic Running Sprite (5g/kt)[/u] Describe or give a reference. [u]Tail - Only for Basic Running Sprite (5g/kt)[/u] Describe or give a reference. [u]Colors and Patterns (20g/kt)[/u] Pick 3 colors and 3 genes, from the FR color wheel and FR genes. Color 1 and Primary affects body Color 2 and Secondary affects tail, ears and wings (if applicable) Color 3 and Tertiary doesn’t affect and specific part, depends on the tert you chose. [u]Wings (10g/kt)[/u] Feathered or dragon wings. I am also open to haggling and swapping for items. I am working on adding more options and examples. If there’s something you want for your little pixel pet that’s not an option, like apparel or an accent/skin, feel free to ask me about it in your order.
Ca98Db5.gif
I like to make art and recently discovered these li’l sprite animations! Here in this thread, I’ll be selling animated pixel pets!

These are the prices for custom sprites:
Base (10g/kt)
Cat
Basic Running Sprite

Ears - Only for Basic Running Sprite (5g/kt)
Describe or give a reference.

Tail - Only for Basic Running Sprite (5g/kt)
Describe or give a reference.

Colors and Patterns (20g/kt)
Pick 3 colors and 3 genes, from the FR color wheel and FR genes.
Color 1 and Primary affects body
Color 2 and Secondary affects tail, ears and wings (if applicable)
Color 3 and Tertiary doesn’t affect and specific part, depends on the tert you chose.

Wings (10g/kt)
Feathered or dragon wings.

I am also open to haggling and swapping for items.

I am working on adding more options and examples. If there’s something you want for your little pixel pet that’s not an option, like apparel or an accent/skin, feel free to ask me about it in your order.
~Pets Sold~
~Pets Sold~
~Pinglist~
~Pinglist~
Reserved!!!
Reserved!!!
Reserve
Reserve
Reserve
Reserve
Reserve
Reserve