Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [bothriolepis' art shop 2.0] (FULL)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102
@bothriolepis

Hey ~

Provided you've still got spots and that this doesn't fall under the complicated category, would it be possible to get a full-body (30 USD) of this kiddo here?

I can't draw full-bodies well so I've just drawn him waist up here...

but this one I commissioned from thedungeonmaster has some visible legs!

Your main example image for full body art is really neat :-0!
@bothriolepis

Hey ~

Provided you've still got spots and that this doesn't fall under the complicated category, would it be possible to get a full-body (30 USD) of this kiddo here?

I can't draw full-bodies well so I've just drawn him waist up here...

but this one I commissioned from thedungeonmaster has some visible legs!

Your main example image for full body art is really neat :-0!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@voidbeast
yeah unfortunately the treewarden's garm will put him under the medium category, i'm super sorry about that!!

@Bamf
i absolutely have spots!! and he doesn't look too complicated, so $30 should cover him just fine~ feel free to fill out a form and dm me your paypal email and i'll reserve a slot for you!

also thank you so much!!!
@voidbeast
yeah unfortunately the treewarden's garm will put him under the medium category, i'm super sorry about that!!

@Bamf
i absolutely have spots!! and he doesn't look too complicated, so $30 should cover him just fine~ feel free to fill out a form and dm me your paypal email and i'll reserve a slot for you!

also thank you so much!!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis
Oh sweet ~ thanks for letting me double-check! I'll dm you in just a hot second here w/ my paypal

username: Bamf
art type: full body
payment type: USD
references: [1] [2] [3]
description: No particular preference for posing! He's a nervous guy who's trying to build some self confidence while exploring the land and becoming a cool-dude adventurer. First impressions; people usually think he's a pretty chill dude
extras:
other:
@bothriolepis
Oh sweet ~ thanks for letting me double-check! I'll dm you in just a hot second here w/ my paypal

username: Bamf
art type: full body
payment type: USD
references: [1] [2] [3]
description: No particular preference for posing! He's a nervous guy who's trying to build some self confidence while exploring the land and becoming a cool-dude adventurer. First impressions; people usually think he's a pretty chill dude
extras:
other:
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Bamf
no problem, thank you for ordering!! i'll get you the invoice sent out asap~

@voidbeast
thank you so much for ordering, and i wish you luck getting that uma later!! and the lore in his bio should be just fine~ feel free to send over the 1800g whenever you're ready and i'll get started when i can!!
@Bamf
no problem, thank you for ordering!! i'll get you the invoice sent out asap~

@voidbeast
thank you so much for ordering, and i wish you luck getting that uma later!! and the lore in his bio should be just fine~ feel free to send over the 1800g whenever you're ready and i'll get started when i can!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis backstreet's back.... alright...

username: iodine
art type: half body
payment type: gems, but im waiting on a payment so i'll have the gems REAL SOON if that's okay
references: here B)
description: GOT TWO OPTIONS FOR YA....

no .1 - mask included as you see in the ref (the bits at the back are vials full o liquid to clarify), a sorta grimly panicked expression n pose with eyes wide and hands feeling how the mask contraption works. when you get trapped in a 90s anime escape the room deathgame and you wake up with this hellish thing on your face amirite ://

no .2 - dont have to worry abt the mask but there's a bit of design work! you can choose any of these outfit sketches and pick a palette + add some details! extremely 90s is the key B) general mood of this one is 110% mean girl, cool kid, king of the school, radiating popularity and status

extras: nah, think everything's covered!
other: n/a
@bothriolepis backstreet's back.... alright...

username: iodine
art type: half body
payment type: gems, but im waiting on a payment so i'll have the gems REAL SOON if that's okay
references: here B)
description: GOT TWO OPTIONS FOR YA....

no .1 - mask included as you see in the ref (the bits at the back are vials full o liquid to clarify), a sorta grimly panicked expression n pose with eyes wide and hands feeling how the mask contraption works. when you get trapped in a 90s anime escape the room deathgame and you wake up with this hellish thing on your face amirite ://

no .2 - dont have to worry abt the mask but there's a bit of design work! you can choose any of these outfit sketches and pick a palette + add some details! extremely 90s is the key B) general mood of this one is 110% mean girl, cool kid, king of the school, radiating popularity and status

extras: nah, think everything's covered!
other: n/a
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@bothriolepis

I am going to scream and cry they are SO stunningly beautiful!! Omg so so so worth the wait! If you ever open more custom slots of this type (complex pixel w/simple animation) imma be RIGHT IN LINE LOL.

Thank you so much! ;_;
@bothriolepis

I am going to scream and cry they are SO stunningly beautiful!! Omg so so so worth the wait! If you ever open more custom slots of this type (complex pixel w/simple animation) imma be RIGHT IN LINE LOL.

Thank you so much! ;_;
IcgTKPi.png
@Iodine
yeah feel free to take your time on the payment, i can hold a slot for you no problem!! and i'd love to do option 2 for you, but unfortunately it'd incur an extra design fee (200g instead of the usual 500g tho cause it's only palette+details), so let me know if you're alright w that! if not tho i'm also down to do option 1!!

@Kalinka
thank you so much, i'm so glad you liked them!! and hopefully i'll open complex pixels again soon!
@Iodine
yeah feel free to take your time on the payment, i can hold a slot for you no problem!! and i'd love to do option 2 for you, but unfortunately it'd incur an extra design fee (200g instead of the usual 500g tho cause it's only palette+details), so let me know if you're alright w that! if not tho i'm also down to do option 1!!

@Kalinka
thank you so much, i'm so glad you liked them!! and hopefully i'll open complex pixels again soon!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis yes yes absolutely, that works for me 100% <:Dc i'll get the dosh over 2 u soon
@bothriolepis yes yes absolutely, that works for me 100% <:Dc i'll get the dosh over 2 u soon
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine
sweet, thank you!!!!!!!!
@Iodine
sweet, thank you!!!!!!!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Bamf here you go!! i hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XdN5FBk.png[/img]
@Bamf
here you go!! i hope you like it!
XdN5FBk.png
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102