Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fella's Mystic Arts | closed
1 2 3 4 5
@Fellefan: I think I have a lovely lady who would benefit from your style. ^ ^ Do you want to DM me your PayPal link with total cost, or should I give you my email to be invoiced? [b][u]Art type[/u]:[/b] Flat Color [b][u]Dragon[/u]:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7494318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/74944/7494318_350.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Key words[/u]:[/b] Arrogant, haughty, and [b][u]Apparel / skin[/u]:[/b] Skin: Prey on the Weak, Conflagrant Halo, Carapace Arm, Black Linen Neck Wrap [b][u]Anything else[/u]:[/b] My only request is that all of her eyes be the same color, which is a fiery red-orang. She has some art in her bio if you want to see how others have done her, but please have fun with her design~ ^ ^ [b][u]Payment[/u]:[/b] USD
@Fellefan: I think I have a lovely lady who would benefit from your style. ^ ^ Do you want to DM me your PayPal link with total cost, or should I give you my email to be invoiced?

Art type: Flat Color
Dragon:
7494318_350.png
Key words: Arrogant, haughty, and
Apparel / skin: Skin: Prey on the Weak, Conflagrant Halo, Carapace Arm, Black Linen Neck Wrap
Anything else: My only request is that all of her eyes be the same color, which is a fiery red-orang. She has some art in her bio if you want to see how others have done her, but please have fun with her design~ ^ ^
Payment: USD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
hmm, I recognize this dragon.. *goes into bio to look for clues* wait, is that an xyx g2 imp? o: ohboy am I jealous!
anyway, getting sidetracked, I'll gladly draw her! one small issue however; I am not good or comfortable with drawing fire.. would it be possible to either leave that out, or only have smaller "hints" of fire in the surrounding/background? if it were a shaded order I would more easily make it apparent that she have fire all around, but unshaded I'm not quite sure how I'm going to fit it in. I'll try to make it work somehow though, but just know I won't be able to straight up make the fire itself. if you are ok with that?
other than that; she is and imperial, and imperials have antlers, her skin gives her even more complex antlers, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask for a little extra due to that. antlers and me don't get along very well heh!..
other other than that, it'll be real fun to work on this! I like the idea of trying to mix an imperial with more wolf aspects into it. it'll be interesting for sure, let's hope I can manage it haha. as for the payment you can send it via paypal.me/fellefan and I'd say your total amount would come to $13 due to the complicated antlers and the fire problem that I'm still thinking about how to tackle.. is that doable? c:
(also it is sooo very tempting to do the art in the same pose as the other two arts she have side by side further down in her bio, it's just funny how they both have the exact same angle and snarl and everything hahah!)
@mercurialwings
hmm, I recognize this dragon.. *goes into bio to look for clues* wait, is that an xyx g2 imp? o: ohboy am I jealous!
anyway, getting sidetracked, I'll gladly draw her! one small issue however; I am not good or comfortable with drawing fire.. would it be possible to either leave that out, or only have smaller "hints" of fire in the surrounding/background? if it were a shaded order I would more easily make it apparent that she have fire all around, but unshaded I'm not quite sure how I'm going to fit it in. I'll try to make it work somehow though, but just know I won't be able to straight up make the fire itself. if you are ok with that?
other than that; she is and imperial, and imperials have antlers, her skin gives her even more complex antlers, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask for a little extra due to that. antlers and me don't get along very well heh!..
other other than that, it'll be real fun to work on this! I like the idea of trying to mix an imperial with more wolf aspects into it. it'll be interesting for sure, let's hope I can manage it haha. as for the payment you can send it via paypal.me/fellefan and I'd say your total amount would come to $13 due to the complicated antlers and the fire problem that I'm still thinking about how to tackle.. is that doable? c:
(also it is sooo very tempting to do the art in the same pose as the other two arts she have side by side further down in her bio, it's just funny how they both have the exact same angle and snarl and everything hahah!)
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan: She's been posted a few times, but mostly in art shops lately. She's been a favorite of mine since I bought her. However, I didn't fully fall in love with her until I put that skin on amusingly enough. lol

She doesn't need to have the fire halo in it's entirety. Hints of it are fine, even little floating embers, since its only part of her outfit to signify the chaos that she causes. I'm not too picky as I really just enjoy spoiling her and seeing how everyone imagines her. ^ ^

Also, payment sent rounded up~ xD
@Fellefan: She's been posted a few times, but mostly in art shops lately. She's been a favorite of mine since I bought her. However, I didn't fully fall in love with her until I put that skin on amusingly enough. lol

She doesn't need to have the fire halo in it's entirety. Hints of it are fine, even little floating embers, since its only part of her outfit to signify the chaos that she causes. I'm not too picky as I really just enjoy spoiling her and seeing how everyone imagines her. ^ ^

Also, payment sent rounded up~ xD
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
her colors aren't the most flattering ones I can agree on that haha, but underneath the skin you can barely even notice! it's just the fact that she is an xyx that is really cool, I'm a sucker for color combos on g1s (and in this case a g2 imp)

payment received and gosh, thank you so very much! ♥ I shall do my best when it comes to the flames, and hopefully have it done by next week. ;u;
@mercurialwings
her colors aren't the most flattering ones I can agree on that haha, but underneath the skin you can barely even notice! it's just the fact that she is an xyx that is really cool, I'm a sucker for color combos on g1s (and in this case a g2 imp)

payment received and gosh, thank you so very much! ♥ I shall do my best when it comes to the flames, and hopefully have it done by next week. ;u;
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan: Same here actually and especially with G2 imperials (since that's the closest I'll ever get to a G1 for that breed). xD

You're welcome and no worries when you get to her piece~ I'm in no rush. ^ ^

Now time to get some sleep because it's way past when I was supposed to! @.@
@Fellefan: Same here actually and especially with G2 imperials (since that's the closest I'll ever get to a G1 for that breed). xD

You're welcome and no worries when you get to her piece~ I'm in no rush. ^ ^

Now time to get some sleep because it's way past when I was supposed to! @.@
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Fellefan pssst a title on your first post says "flar color" instead of "flat color" :D this has been a public service announcement I love your new monochrome option! Cool idea ^^ I would also be happy to affiliate with you if you would do me the honor :) link below if you would like, but no pressure! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2719010][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/0e/78/74PkrCjS_o.png[/img][/url] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2719010][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/0e/78/74PkrCjS_o.png[/img][/url][/center][/code][/center]
@Fellefan pssst a title on your first post says "flar color" instead of "flat color" :D this has been a public service announcement

I love your new monochrome option! Cool idea ^^

I would also be happy to affiliate with you if you would do me the honor :) link below if you would like, but no pressure!
74PkrCjS_o.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2719010][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/0e/78/74PkrCjS_o.png[/img][/url][/center]
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@Joule
oh my WORD how did I miss that?! D: fixed, thank you for pointing it out!

I'd love to affiliate with your wonderful art, your banner have been added! ♥
I'd also love to do another art trade sometime cuz I adore your art aah
@Joule
oh my WORD how did I miss that?! D: fixed, thank you for pointing it out!

I'd love to affiliate with your wonderful art, your banner have been added! ♥
I'd also love to do another art trade sometime cuz I adore your art aah
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan haha it's all good :D and wonderful, thank you! And aww thanks, I'll make a note for future art trade in my growing list '^^
@Fellefan haha it's all good :D and wonderful, thank you! And aww thanks, I'll make a note for future art trade in my growing list '^^
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@Fellefan
hi there! i'm interested in a flat color for a usd slot. possible 2 usd flat color slots.

i think i have 2 dragons that are just your style

(1) Art type: flat color

Dragon:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18487762

Key words: artist's choice

Apparel / skin: artist's choice

Anything else: artist's choice

Payment: usd

you can see i'm not... very creative.

(2) If you have a second usd slot open i'd also like the same but for this dragon (Banescale so no apparel):

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62574942

i will send payment once you let me know if this is accepted and how much! ^^
@Fellefan
hi there! i'm interested in a flat color for a usd slot. possible 2 usd flat color slots.

i think i have 2 dragons that are just your style

(1) Art type: flat color

Dragon:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18487762

Key words: artist's choice

Apparel / skin: artist's choice

Anything else: artist's choice

Payment: usd

you can see i'm not... very creative.

(2) If you have a second usd slot open i'd also like the same but for this dragon (Banescale so no apparel):

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62574942

i will send payment once you let me know if this is accepted and how much! ^^
vlB9r9V.gif
arlo - 29 - he/they - FR+0
@arlo28
sure, you can take both slots! I do however have a couple arts on my to do list so you may need to wait some time, hope that's alright?
ooh I love all the freedom I get with this, it'll be fun! your total would come to $22, the added extra due to antlers and me not being on the best of terms and other small complications. does that sound doable? if so you can go ahead and send the payment via paypal.me/fellefan
@arlo28
sure, you can take both slots! I do however have a couple arts on my to do list so you may need to wait some time, hope that's alright?
ooh I love all the freedom I get with this, it'll be fun! your total would come to $22, the added extra due to antlers and me not being on the best of terms and other small complications. does that sound doable? if so you can go ahead and send the payment via paypal.me/fellefan
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5