Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fella's Mystic Arts | closed
1 2 3 4 5
@Theine
I was actually reading their bios earlier and had the same idea of them exploring the caverns, I can make the banner slightly thicker than I usually do to make room for a little bit more of the environment if I can! lovely, please go ahead and send a CR with the scroll and I will accept it when I've finished. c:

and with that, I'm closing my slots for now~
USD slots will remain open
@Theine
I was actually reading their bios earlier and had the same idea of them exploring the caverns, I can make the banner slightly thicker than I usually do to make room for a little bit more of the environment if I can! lovely, please go ahead and send a CR with the scroll and I will accept it when I've finished. c:

and with that, I'm closing my slots for now~
USD slots will remain open
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan Awesome, I'm super excited to see what you do with them! I'll send the scroll along! :D
@Fellefan Awesome, I'm super excited to see what you do with them! I'll send the scroll along! :D
8pynFqQ.png
@Fellefan sorry i reply just now!!! got super busy during the day orz
the monochrome idea sounds PERFECT tbh!! :D i'll send the CR right away then, thank you again! ;D
@Fellefan sorry i reply just now!!! got super busy during the day orz
the monochrome idea sounds PERFECT tbh!! :D i'll send the CR right away then, thank you again! ;D
40Ej4tP.png | | the Corporation loves you | |40Ej4tP.png
@Fellefan
Hello there, is that USD slot still open by any chance? c:
@Fellefan
Hello there, is that USD slot still open by any chance? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
why yes it is! :D
@Luunai
why yes it is! :D
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan Wonderful, I'd love to take that slot then :D Art type: - flat color Dragon: - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54723950][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547240/54723950_350.png[/img][/url] Key words: - hunter/predator, proud, devious, cunning Apparel / skin: - I'd love her accent to be added, if you feel comfortable with it. You can take all artistic freedom with it; the most important parts are the skull and the colours, and you can definitely simplify the details. As for apparel pieces: if you could add the Bone Antlers, The Flower Crown and Dried Lei, that would be wonderful. Anything else: - all artist's choice :) Payment: - USD
@Fellefan
Wonderful, I'd love to take that slot then :D

Art type:
- flat color
Dragon:
- 54723950_350.png
Key words:
- hunter/predator, proud, devious, cunning
Apparel / skin:
- I'd love her accent to be added, if you feel comfortable with it. You can take all artistic freedom with it; the most important parts are the skull and the colours, and you can definitely simplify the details. As for apparel pieces: if you could add the Bone Antlers, The Flower Crown and Dried Lei, that would be wonderful.
Anything else:
- all artist's choice :)
Payment:
- USD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai
I can make her for sure! if you wouldn't mind I would like to ask for about $2 extra for complexity. anters, fabrics and flowers doesn't like me very much but I will give it my all to make it work! the skull should be no problem, I love skulls, would you like her to still have eyes or just hollow sockets? or is everything all artist's choice?
your total should come to $12 (do let me know if you aren't able to pay that and I can compromise some othet way) and you can send it here: paypal.me/fellefan
@Luunai
I can make her for sure! if you wouldn't mind I would like to ask for about $2 extra for complexity. anters, fabrics and flowers doesn't like me very much but I will give it my all to make it work! the skull should be no problem, I love skulls, would you like her to still have eyes or just hollow sockets? or is everything all artist's choice?
your total should come to $12 (do let me know if you aren't able to pay that and I can compromise some othet way) and you can send it here: paypal.me/fellefan
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
That sounds absolutely fine and doable to me. I hope the antlers and flowers won't be a bother to you, thanks for giving her a try - I just had this feeling that she'd fit your art style very much. c:
Hollow sockets instead of eyes sound like a great idea, you can totally go for it. Payment has been sent, I hope it went through safely!
@Fellefan
That sounds absolutely fine and doable to me. I hope the antlers and flowers won't be a bother to you, thanks for giving her a try - I just had this feeling that she'd fit your art style very much. c:
Hollow sockets instead of eyes sound like a great idea, you can totally go for it. Payment has been sent, I hope it went through safely!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai
payment received, thank you very much for commissioning me! I have no doubt she will be a delight to work on, I hope to have it done within a few days time~ ♥
@Luunai
payment received, thank you very much for commissioning me! I have no doubt she will be a delight to work on, I hope to have it done within a few days time~ ♥
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/pKIZgpA.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=6][b]U[u]pdate Tim[/u]e[/b][/size][/center] I've made a [b]new order option[/b]: small/simple monochrome busts! I'm offering these up as a cheaper alternative and as a stress reliever to myself. they will not be as detailed and complicated as the arts I usually make and I will most likely not do any speedspaints of them. while on that topic; I make [b]speedpaints[/b] now! I'm going to make a habit of recording my art process and if I end up liking the result, I may keep it and make it a speedpaint. at the moment you can not request/pay extra to make me do a speedpaint of your ordered art, it's something I do for fun and I would like to keep it that way for now. other than that [b]my shop is still open[/b] for USD only at the moment, I have plans of maybe opening gem and possibly treasure slots sometime. no clue when that will be however as I still have LOTS of banescale genes to finish up in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2874873]adopt shop[/url] hah.. that's all! ♥ [b]EDIT:[/b] I've decided I can accept treasure for the monochromes! AND since I just decided this (and kinda need the treasure) I will open up a handful of slots for them with treasure right now. c:[/columns] [i]if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist, remove yourself via the link on the first post~[/i] [size=1]@Smoothy @mercurialwings @Woopa @Velander @PuddleStars @Khyra @Wraith296 @Arwenia @Eiyora @Shougoney @SweetGracey @Whimcreep @Theine @hayum @MaybeHuman @squishysoo @shuffluffalo @Jeevas @Caprineki @Sommewan @Meyoline @Hyperactive @scolopendromorph @Helsing @destinyWeb @SilverDeath @Iddenise @Aidan @WhiteVixen @Zedacus @Wightspark @Joule @sockmonkeygerald @Minstri @kijauni @Delotha @Oceanas @Myconid @BlueBone @Shakly @yuuichiro @eliijaah @lyricalmyxteries @Wolfkai @mystiki @CosmicPearl @Xenokiin @SarcasticHawke @Crimsonpizza[/size]
pKIZgpA.png
Update Time

I've made a new order option: small/simple monochrome busts! I'm offering these up as a cheaper alternative and as a stress reliever to myself. they will not be as detailed and complicated as the arts I usually make and I will most likely not do any speedspaints of them.

while on that topic; I make speedpaints now!
I'm going to make a habit of recording my art process and if I end up liking the result, I may keep it and make it a speedpaint. at the moment you can not request/pay extra to make me do a speedpaint of your ordered art, it's something I do for fun and I would like to keep it that way for now.

other than that my shop is still open for USD only at the moment, I have plans of maybe opening gem and possibly treasure slots sometime. no clue when that will be however as I still have LOTS of banescale genes to finish up in my adopt shop hah..

that's all! ♥

EDIT: I've decided I can accept treasure for the monochromes! AND since I just decided this (and kinda need the treasure) I will open up a handful of slots for them with treasure right now. c:

if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist, remove yourself via the link on the first post~
@Smoothy @mercurialwings @Woopa @Velander @PuddleStars @Khyra @Wraith296 @Arwenia @Eiyora @Shougoney @SweetGracey @Whimcreep @Theine @hayum @MaybeHuman @squishysoo @shuffluffalo @Jeevas @Caprineki @Sommewan @Meyoline @Hyperactive @scolopendromorph @Helsing @destinyWeb @SilverDeath @Iddenise @Aidan @WhiteVixen @Zedacus @Wightspark @Joule @sockmonkeygerald @Minstri @kijauni @Delotha @Oceanas @Myconid @BlueBone @Shakly @yuuichiro @eliijaah @lyricalmyxteries @Wolfkai @mystiki @CosmicPearl @Xenokiin @SarcasticHawke @Crimsonpizza
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5