Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ dreary's semirealism ♥ closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Here's that form for you! Payment should have been attached with my last PM, but let me know if anything went wrong there. ^^

Dragon:
not a dragon but https://toyhou.se/4324238.reruga

Any specifications(i.e gender)/personality traits?
He's androgynous, though on the masculine side, and meant to be somewhat lanky.
Also semiaquatic, so has webbed fingers (only really shown in this), and his nose is flatter/less defined than a typical human nose. The marks on his face and neck are pigment, not paint!
For personality, he's...a bit of an anxious mess. Often lost in thought and frowning to himself. Very tired. Polite, but people stress him out.

Accessories?
Just what he's shown with! On that note, feel free to leave out the walking stick and/or bag, if you'd prefer.

Would you like horns? If so, what type?
N/A

Anything else?
Not that I can think of, but I'm happy to provide any other info you might find helpful!

Would you like to be added to the General Pinglist for any updates or slot openings?
Not currently, but thank you!
Here's that form for you! Payment should have been attached with my last PM, but let me know if anything went wrong there. ^^

Dragon:
not a dragon but https://toyhou.se/4324238.reruga

He's androgynous, though on the masculine side, and meant to be somewhat lanky.
Also semiaquatic, so has webbed fingers (only really shown in this), and his nose is flatter/less defined than a typical human nose. The marks on his face and neck are pigment, not paint!
For personality, he's...a bit of an anxious mess. Often lost in thought and frowning to himself. Very tired. Polite, but people stress him out.

Accessories?
Just what he's shown with! On that note, feel free to leave out the walking stick and/or bag, if you'd prefer.

N/A

Anything else?
Not that I can think of, but I'm happy to provide any other info you might find helpful!

Would you like to be added to the General Pinglist for any updates or slot openings?
Not currently, but thank you!
BEPjgXW.png
Hi!! I'd like to order a bust w/ shaded details!

Dragon: Not a dragon, I hope that's okay!!
https://imgur.com/gallery/0FrKu6l

Korryn is genderless, and also a child, so they're 100% androgynous. In terms of personality, they're very inquisitive, always wanting to know what this is, what that is. They're also very adventurous, and has some of the innocence and naivety attached with childhood. They're on the impulsive side, and aren't good at regulating their emotions, so when they Feel Strongly about something it doesn't take them long at all to blow up on people--they're immature like that.

Accessories?
Not sure if it counts as an accessory, but they do have very sharp teeth! Like a bunch of razor-sharp needles in their mouth. It's up to the artist if that's included in the piece, I don't mind either way! Artist's choice <3 Their fur/feathers/hair (it's all a mix) is also an ombre from brown to a lighter brownish-grey

Just the horns they have <3

Anything else?
Feel free to draw them in any of their outfits!! Whichever one inspires the most <3

Yes please!
Hi!! I'd like to order a bust w/ shaded details!

Dragon: Not a dragon, I hope that's okay!!
https://imgur.com/gallery/0FrKu6l

Korryn is genderless, and also a child, so they're 100% androgynous. In terms of personality, they're very inquisitive, always wanting to know what this is, what that is. They're also very adventurous, and has some of the innocence and naivety attached with childhood. They're on the impulsive side, and aren't good at regulating their emotions, so when they Feel Strongly about something it doesn't take them long at all to blow up on people--they're immature like that.

Accessories?
Not sure if it counts as an accessory, but they do have very sharp teeth! Like a bunch of razor-sharp needles in their mouth. It's up to the artist if that's included in the piece, I don't mind either way! Artist's choice <3 Their fur/feathers/hair (it's all a mix) is also an ombre from brown to a lighter brownish-grey

Just the horns they have <3

Anything else?
Feel free to draw them in any of their outfits!! Whichever one inspires the most <3

Yes please!
@Kryda @ImagineWagons420 On it! I should be done by a week or so :D
@Kryda @ImagineWagons420 On it! I should be done by a week or so :D
in g1 hell
@tacotwix idrm, I'm lazy ahahhaahha
@tacotwix idrm, I'm lazy ahahhaahha
in g1 hell
Bump for the day! <3
Bump for the day! <3
in g1 hell
bump ^
bump ^
boop!

Send that banner dreary I want to promote and get my discount too :-
boop!

Send that banner dreary I want to promote and get my discount too :-
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
bumpity xd
bumpity xd
Hi!! Any updates so far? No rush, just curious! <3
Hi!! Any updates so far? No rush, just curious! <3
@ImagineWagons420 I'll be working on yours starting from today or tomorrow, as I have just finished CalliopeVale and Kryda's requests!
Thank you so much for reminding me :)
@ImagineWagons420 I'll be working on yours starting from today or tomorrow, as I have just finished CalliopeVale and Kryda's requests!
Thank you so much for reminding me :)
in g1 hell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8