Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ dreary's semirealism ♥ closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
♥ ♥
This store is currently closed - as I am transitioning from Traditional to Digital. We hope to see you soon!

Our aim is to provide quality art to you for a cheap price.

We also aim to be a cheerful and dedicated service and we also hope to make a lot of new friends along the way~

I'd love any constructive criticism, however please try to be nice!

Click here for some examples!
♥ ♥

Pricing(may fluctuate later on):
Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Lineart/Sketchy! 30g/kt

Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Shaded! 50g/kt

Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Shaded with details!70g/kt

Human/anthro halfbody/fullbody of your beautiful dragon/OC! Shaded with details!70g/kt

Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Realistic with lots of detail! 200g/kt

Other(basically anything!)You choose the art style! PWYW(As long as it's reasonable)

Note: I accept Eliminate for all comms apart from realistic busts & freestyle
♥ ♥

Rules & Extras:

+ Please make sure to provide a detailed reference of your character(i.e. BBcode), with personality traits, special features, and any meaning in correlation to you. Feel free to be as creative as possible, as art has no boundaries!

+ I don't do NSFW, as Flight Rising is meant to be a child-friendly site! However, I will do slight gore, unless someone on this site is sensitive or is uncomfortable when exposed to gore!

+ Please do not pass off my work as your own, as I feel it disrespects the time and effort put into it.

+ I'm not going to be capable of churning out your orders within an hour, or even a day, as art takes time and I may or may not be able to complete your art in an extremely short duration. Thank you! Be prepared to wait an average of three days for the order. Feel free to ping us if you haven’t received it within three weeks!

+ It is okay to ask for updates on your work, especially if it’s taking a bit long, but we won’t send anything until it’s completely finished!

+ I reserve the right to reject any request, and will provide a reason why. However, if your request is rejected, it does not mean that you can’t apply again!
We are subbed to the thread, so you don't have to ping us! However, if you want one of us to write in particular, please specify!

+ Tips, reviews and other gifts are appreciated but not necessary. You should not feel obligated to give us anything other than what we charge.
♥ ♥

Others:
Link to lore shop in collaboration with @tacotwix and @mawile94!
♥ ♥
This store is currently closed - as I am transitioning from Traditional to Digital. We hope to see you soon!

Our aim is to provide quality art to you for a cheap price.

We also aim to be a cheerful and dedicated service and we also hope to make a lot of new friends along the way~

I'd love any constructive criticism, however please try to be nice!

Click here for some examples!
♥ ♥

Pricing(may fluctuate later on):
Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Lineart/Sketchy! 30g/kt

Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Shaded! 50g/kt

Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Shaded with details!70g/kt

Human/anthro halfbody/fullbody of your beautiful dragon/OC! Shaded with details!70g/kt

Human/anthro bust of your beautiful dragon/OC! Realistic with lots of detail! 200g/kt

Other(basically anything!)You choose the art style! PWYW(As long as it's reasonable)

Note: I accept Eliminate for all comms apart from realistic busts & freestyle
♥ ♥

Rules & Extras:

+ Please make sure to provide a detailed reference of your character(i.e. BBcode), with personality traits, special features, and any meaning in correlation to you. Feel free to be as creative as possible, as art has no boundaries!

+ I don't do NSFW, as Flight Rising is meant to be a child-friendly site! However, I will do slight gore, unless someone on this site is sensitive or is uncomfortable when exposed to gore!

+ Please do not pass off my work as your own, as I feel it disrespects the time and effort put into it.

+ I'm not going to be capable of churning out your orders within an hour, or even a day, as art takes time and I may or may not be able to complete your art in an extremely short duration. Thank you! Be prepared to wait an average of three days for the order. Feel free to ping us if you haven’t received it within three weeks!

+ It is okay to ask for updates on your work, especially if it’s taking a bit long, but we won’t send anything until it’s completely finished!

+ I reserve the right to reject any request, and will provide a reason why. However, if your request is rejected, it does not mean that you can’t apply again!
We are subbed to the thread, so you don't have to ping us! However, if you want one of us to write in particular, please specify!

+ Tips, reviews and other gifts are appreciated but not necessary. You should not feel obligated to give us anything other than what we charge.
♥ ♥

Others:
Link to lore shop in collaboration with @tacotwix and @mawile94!
in g1 hell
Slots:(1 order = 1 slot)

1.@Hathaweird
2.@Kano3Shuuya

Orders will take longer than usual, please please be patient, sorry for any delay!
♥ ♥

General Pingslist:

@CalliopeVale @ImagineWagons420 @Pinkdragonwings @TheMorningStar01 @RaynixAura @Hathaweird @TheRunawayRaven @Kano3Shuuya @Awilixi @Mawile94 @SandBoa
♥ ♥

Application form(by forum post)

Dragon/OC:
(insert BBcode of dragon/link to your OC)

Any specifications(i.e gender)/personality traits?

Accessories?

Would you like horns? If so, what type?

Anything else?

Would you like to be added to the General Pinglist for any updates or slot openings?
Slots:(1 order = 1 slot)

1.@Hathaweird
2.@Kano3Shuuya

Orders will take longer than usual, please please be patient, sorry for any delay!
♥ ♥

General Pingslist:

@CalliopeVale @ImagineWagons420 @Pinkdragonwings @TheMorningStar01 @RaynixAura @Hathaweird @TheRunawayRaven @Kano3Shuuya @Awilixi @Mawile94 @SandBoa
♥ ♥

Application form(by forum post)

Dragon/OC:
(insert BBcode of dragon/link to your OC)

Any specifications(i.e gender)/personality traits?

Accessories?

Anything else?

Would you like to be added to the General Pinglist for any updates or slot openings?
in g1 hell
^
^
in g1 hell
@sashapotato

I'm promoting you I need a banner / badge haha (remember the 13%) >:D
@sashapotato

I'm promoting you I need a banner / badge haha (remember the 13%) >:D
Bump c:
Bump c:
in g1 hell
One, your art is at least as good as your writing! Pardon as I casually clog up all your spots. :P And two, I mean that seriously hi I have two orders which I'll put in different posts as I expect them to be different slots. Both will be the 70kt halfbody, for a total of 140kt - I'll send that in a PM upon acceptance. Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59191319] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591914/59191319_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Godarya! Any specifications / personality traits? She's female, generally quiet and a little broody. Has a lot of regrets in her world. She's technically a pirate, but doesn't follow the aesthetic too much - she's a shieldmaiden in the Viking's Dirge project (link in her bio) who uses magic as best she can as a fort of... preventative defense. I'd like this to be a [i]human halfbody[/i]. Accessories? I'd like to keep her crown, and if her human form can have at least one feather earring, that would be wonderful. Would you like horns? If so, what type? Nope! Anything else? I'd appreciate it if she has clothes on. Would you like to be added to the General Pinglist for any updates or slot openings? Yes please!
One, your art is at least as good as your writing! Pardon as I casually clog up all your spots. :P

And two, I mean that seriously hi I have two orders which I'll put in different posts as I expect them to be different slots. Both will be the 70kt halfbody, for a total of 140kt - I'll send that in a PM upon acceptance.

Dragon:

59191319_350.png

Meet Godarya!

Any specifications / personality traits?
She's female, generally quiet and a little broody. Has a lot of regrets in her world. She's technically a pirate, but doesn't follow the aesthetic too much - she's a shieldmaiden in the Viking's Dirge project (link in her bio) who uses magic as best she can as a fort of... preventative defense.
I'd like this to be a human halfbody.

Accessories?
I'd like to keep her crown, and if her human form can have at least one feather earring, that would be wonderful.

Nope!

Anything else?
I'd appreciate it if she has clothes on.

Yes please!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59191319] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591914/59191319_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Godarya! Any specifications / personality traits? She's female, generally quiet and a little broody. Has a lot of regrets in her world. She's technically a pirate, but doesn't follow the aesthetic too much - she's a shieldmaiden in the Viking's Dirge project (link in her bio) who uses magic as best she can as a fort of... preventative defense. I'd like this to be a [i]human-reminiscent halfbody with some dragon bits[/i]. Accessories? I'd like to keep her crown and the Skydancer crest. Would you like horns? If so, what type? Nope! That's what the crest is for. Anything else? I'd prefer feathers as opposed to scales. Would you like to be added to the General Pinglist for any updates or slot openings? Yes please!
Dragon:

59191319_350.png

Meet Godarya!

Any specifications / personality traits?
She's female, generally quiet and a little broody. Has a lot of regrets in her world. She's technically a pirate, but doesn't follow the aesthetic too much - she's a shieldmaiden in the Viking's Dirge project (link in her bio) who uses magic as best she can as a fort of... preventative defense.
I'd like this to be a human-reminiscent halfbody with some dragon bits.

Accessories?
I'd like to keep her crown and the Skydancer crest.

Nope! That's what the crest is for.

Anything else?
I'd prefer feathers as opposed to scales.

Yes please!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale
Ahh thanks so much! Will get to drawing your shiny shiny dergs ASAP.
@CalliopeVale
Ahh thanks so much! Will get to drawing your shiny shiny dergs ASAP.
in g1 hell
@dreary

Geez, 'shiny shiny' really is becoming my catchphrase, isn't it? Shiny shiny dragons get the shiny shiny art!
@dreary

Geez, 'shiny shiny' really is becoming my catchphrase, isn't it? Shiny shiny dragons get the shiny shiny art!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
shiny shiny

dreary i need something to promote with or do i just link the forum haha
shiny shiny

dreary i need something to promote with or do i just link the forum haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8