Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | °¤*Mintso's Artshop [open]
1 2 3
Slots|Art types|Finished works|Pinglist

.•°¤*---Mintso---*¤°•.

¯°·.¸.·°¯[OPEN] [close] [full] [hiatus]¯°·.¸.·°¯

I am still learning how to color in a way I like, so I apologize if your artwork's coloring is to your disliking.

I am offering commissions again! I recently have found more time in my life (such as my school closing down) and I really want to go back into doing commissions!

As I have mentioned at the top, my coloring right now is inconsistent. So the coloring you see in the sample picture is going to be a little bit different from the one you are going to get.

I start when you send the payment!

Treasure to gem ratio: 1000:1
Looking to do some art trades :D
No need to ping!
Slots|Art types|Finished works|Pinglist

.•°¤*---Mintso---*¤°•.

¯°·.¸.·°¯[OPEN] [close] [full] [hiatus]¯°·.¸.·°¯

I am still learning how to color in a way I like, so I apologize if your artwork's coloring is to your disliking.

I am offering commissions again! I recently have found more time in my life (such as my school closing down) and I really want to go back into doing commissions!

As I have mentioned at the top, my coloring right now is inconsistent. So the coloring you see in the sample picture is going to be a little bit different from the one you are going to get.

I start when you send the payment!

Treasure to gem ratio: 1000:1
Looking to do some art trades :D
No need to ping!
Webp.net-resizeimage_7.jpg
[center][color=#66545e][font=Courier New][size=5]Slots:[/size] [¤]Done! (LexS, Grabbag headshot) [¤]Done! (Nemalu, Sketch headshot) [¤]Taken (Layenne90, Grabbag headshot) [¤]Taken (MischievousMoose, Sketch fullbody) [¤]Open [quote=Order Form] Username: (your username) Type of art: (Style (sketchy, colored, etc) and what (headshot, waist up, etc)) Character/Dragon: ( picture or link to the chacater/drgaon) Short description: (short description of your character) Mood of this art piece: (What kind of mood do you want me to draw this character in) Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Mixed) Colors: (if you have chosen an art type that require colors! Includes both background and others) Other: (Anything else)
Slots:
[¤]Done! (LexS, Grabbag headshot)
[¤]Done! (Nemalu, Sketch headshot)
[¤]Taken (Layenne90, Grabbag headshot)
[¤]Taken (MischievousMoose, Sketch fullbody)
[¤]Open

Order Form wrote:
Username: (your username)
Type of art: (Style (sketchy, colored, etc) and what (headshot, waist up, etc))
Character/Dragon: ( picture or link to the chacater/drgaon)
Short description: (short description of your character)
Mood of this art piece: (What kind of mood do you want me to draw this character in)
Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Mixed)
Colors: (if you have chosen an art type that require colors! Includes both background and others)
Other: (Anything else)
[center][color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New] Art Types[/size] ----- [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653310925079838724/690202760280539155/Webp.net-resizeimage_3.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653310925079838724/690204229511675932/Webp.net-resizeimage_4.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New]Sketchs[/size][size=4][font=Courier New] This is a simple style which i can quickly do! [¤]This type will not have a check up message (a message which will ask you to review the sketch and colors) [¤]These won't take more than 1 week, if it does, I will notify you (This time only starts after the person before you, is finished) [¤]For these, you can choose up to 2 colors for me to use on your piece (or i can choose for you) [¤]Headshots are 50kt [¤]Waist ups are 100kt [¤]Fullbodies are 150kt [/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653310925079838724/690205698784886829/Webp.net-resizeimage_5.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New]Chibis[/size][font=Courier New] [size=4][¤]You can request for a check up message, but I will not send one if you did not ask [¤]These will also take less than a week, if it does, I will notify you (This time only starts after the person before you, is finished) [¤]Starts at 200kt (this will go up if you have a more complex character) [¤]You can ask me to add little stars and trinkets for 10kt[/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653310925079838724/690202032409149458/Webp.net-resizeimage_2.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New]Colored[/size][font=Courier New] [size=4][¤]This will have 2 check up messages (one for the sketch+basic color and the other for lined+color) You can edit anything small [¤]These will take up to 2 weeks, if it is going to take longer, i will notify you. (This time only starts after the person before you, is finished) [¤]Headshots are 250kt [¤]Waist up are 500kt [¤]Fullbodies are 750kt [¤]I can't find a good example, but there are 2 different lightings. The example shows the soft one, the other is hard. Hard lighting shows the highlights and shades with a harder edge. Please tell me which one you want! [¤]Backgrounds are optional, but if you order one, it will be like the one shown. It will be super simple and you will have to choose 2 colors for it! (if you don't know, I can choose for you) [/columns] ----- [color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New]Grab Bag[/size][size=4][size=2][font=Courier New] This is like the Colored version, but I play around with the shading and lighting much more! The rules are basically the same for Colored, but you don't get to choose hard or soft lighting. You can still tell me what colors you want for the background! No check up messages! Headshots are 200kt Waist up are 400kt Fullbodies are 600kt ----- [color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New]Extra Bits[/size] [size=5][font=Courier New] Custom design: +100kt ----- [columns][color=#66545e][size=5][font=Courier New]Will Do: Kids Younger people Middle aged people Humanoids Small metal items [nextcol][color=#66545e][font=Courier New][size=5]Can't Do: Mecha Large metal items Furries Full-on monsters Gore Nsfw Old people Ask for anything else! [/columns] ----- [color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New] Coming soon! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653310925079838724/690207008611500071/Webp.net-resizeimage_6.jpg[/img]
Art Types

Webp.net-resizeimage_3.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage_4.jpg
Sketchs
This is a simple style which i can quickly do!
[¤]This type will not have a check up message (a message which will ask you to review the sketch and colors)
[¤]These won't take more than 1 week, if it does, I will notify you (This time only starts after the person before you, is finished)
[¤]For these, you can choose up to 2 colors for me to use on your piece (or i can choose for you)
[¤]Headshots are 50kt
[¤]Waist ups are 100kt
[¤]Fullbodies are 150kt

Webp.net-resizeimage_5.jpg Chibis
[¤]You can request for a check up message, but I will not send one if you did not ask
[¤]These will also take less than a week, if it does, I will notify you (This time only starts after the person before you, is finished)
[¤]Starts at 200kt (this will go up if you have a more complex character)
[¤]You can ask me to add little stars and trinkets for 10kt

Webp.net-resizeimage_2.jpg Colored
[¤]This will have 2 check up messages (one for the sketch+basic color and the other for lined+color) You can edit anything small
[¤]These will take up to 2 weeks, if it is going to take longer, i will notify you. (This time only starts after the person before you, is finished)
[¤]Headshots are 250kt
[¤]Waist up are 500kt
[¤]Fullbodies are 750kt
[¤]I can't find a good example, but there are 2 different lightings. The example shows the soft one, the other is hard. Hard lighting shows the highlights and shades with a harder edge. Please tell me which one you want!
[¤]Backgrounds are optional, but if you order one, it will be like the one shown. It will be super simple and you will have to choose 2 colors for it! (if you don't know, I can choose for you)

Grab Bag
This is like the Colored version, but I play around with the shading and lighting much more! The rules are basically the same for Colored, but you don't get to choose hard or soft lighting. You can still tell me what colors you want for the background! No check up messages!
Headshots are 200kt
Waist up are 400kt
Fullbodies are 600kt

Extra Bits
Custom design: +100kt

Will Do:
Kids
Younger people
Middle aged people
Humanoids
Small metal items
Can't Do:
Mecha
Large metal items
Furries
Full-on monsters
Gore
Nsfw
Old people
Ask for anything else!

Coming soon!
Webp.net-resizeimage_6.jpg
[center][color=#66545e][size=7][font=Courier New]Finished works: [columns] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653310925079838724/690595048676392980/LexS.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653310925079838724/690600084676542465/Webp.net-resizeimage_8.jpg[/img][/url]
Finished works:
Webp.net-resizeimage_8.jpg
Pinglist (Ask to be taken on or off!)
@MuddySocks
Pinglist (Ask to be taken on or off!)
@MuddySocks
Res
Res
We are opened :D
We are opened :D
Boop!
Boop!
Hello! ^^

Username: LexS
Type of art: Grab bag- headshot (200kt?)
Character/Dragon: Boop
Short description: Hes a very laid back sort of guy, and never shows emotions unless he wants to laugh at someone. He has a younger sister that he cares for deeply and is very protective of. He has his sweet, rare smiles, and if you manage to see one, especially if its directed at you, you're one lucky person.
Mood of this art piece: Ah- its a grab bag, play with it? His main moods are sarcastic (such as laughing at someone, similar to annoyed), annoyed, neutral, soft smiling, and laughing.
Payment: Treasure!
Other: You're welcome to draw him with his hair down if you're up for the challenge. It would look similar to this (just a character, kirishima, with his hair down. makes for a good ref). ^^
Hello! ^^

Username: LexS
Type of art: Grab bag- headshot (200kt?)
Character/Dragon: Boop
Short description: Hes a very laid back sort of guy, and never shows emotions unless he wants to laugh at someone. He has a younger sister that he cares for deeply and is very protective of. He has his sweet, rare smiles, and if you manage to see one, especially if its directed at you, you're one lucky person.
Mood of this art piece: Ah- its a grab bag, play with it? His main moods are sarcastic (such as laughing at someone, similar to annoyed), annoyed, neutral, soft smiling, and laughing.
Payment: Treasure!
Other: You're welcome to draw him with his hair down if you're up for the challenge. It would look similar to this (just a character, kirishima, with his hair down. makes for a good ref). ^^
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS He's going to be fun to draw! You can send the treasure now via cr or messages :)
@LexS He's going to be fun to draw! You can send the treasure now via cr or messages :)
1 2 3