Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 178 179
@Madsyte
I'll add you to the list! Oh and a question: would you mind if I didn't add the emblem? I'll try, but it may not look too good if I mess up qvq so just wondering if it's a necessity ^^
@Madsyte
I'll add you to the list! Oh and a question: would you mind if I didn't add the emblem? I'll try, but it may not look too good if I mess up qvq so just wondering if it's a necessity ^^
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird

That's fine, I don't mind! Do whatever you're comfortable with! :) <3 Tysm!
@KyuuBird

That's fine, I don't mind! Do whatever you're comfortable with! :) <3 Tysm!

mads • wishlist
@KyuuBird oh I love your art! are there any items in particular you'd want? I really want to get some art for my dragons!

Also a question out of curiosity, do you by any chance do human art? If not that's alright!
@KyuuBird oh I love your art! are there any items in particular you'd want? I really want to get some art for my dragons!

Also a question out of curiosity, do you by any chance do human art? If not that's alright!
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@KyuuBird
ooh, sorry, missed the ping x_x
this is a really nice drawing, thank you very much!!
I'll send payment soon
@KyuuBird
ooh, sorry, missed the ping x_x
this is a really nice drawing, thank you very much!!
I'll send payment soon
timezone: FR+11
@KyuuBird I would like to commission a headshot of my dragon DeadEndKing here in black, red and white, with his eyes gleaming ominously if possible! I will pay 150g! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23091042] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230911/23091042_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@KyuuBird I would like to commission a headshot of my dragon DeadEndKing here in black, red and white, with his eyes gleaming ominously if possible! I will pay 150g!

23091042_350.png
Su0xI8v.png
@UndeadFae my wishlist is extremely outdated, so please feel free to offer whatever you'd like! You never know qvq
As for humans, I ain't sure? I'd rather not, but if it's kinda humanoid then I could def TRY? Depends on the design ^^

@Chronicarus
We'll see what I can do ^^ I'll add you to the list~
@UndeadFae my wishlist is extremely outdated, so please feel free to offer whatever you'd like! You never know qvq
As for humans, I ain't sure? I'd rather not, but if it's kinda humanoid then I could def TRY? Depends on the design ^^

@Chronicarus
We'll see what I can do ^^ I'll add you to the list~
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird I have mostly fest apparel (a bunch but mostly 2018 and end of last year/start of this), notn apparel and gaoler genes, would any of that interest you?
@KyuuBird I have mostly fest apparel (a bunch but mostly 2018 and end of last year/start of this), notn apparel and gaoler genes, would any of that interest you?
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@KyuuBird can u draw ↓ please? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586033/58603234_350.png[/img]
@KyuuBird can u draw ↓ please?
58603234_350.png
She/They/It

Sapphic, Polyromantic, Polysexual, Demigirl

Hatchery
@RonnieDelite a tea gorl <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/H2x23NW.png[/img]
@RonnieDelite

a tea gorl <3

H2x23NW.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@UndeadFae
im alway in need of gaoler genes, oh yes! same with the apparel (notn and fest!)

@InvertiaRoselee
ill add you to the list ofc, but we'll see how my health holds up once i get to you qvq
@UndeadFae
im alway in need of gaoler genes, oh yes! same with the apparel (notn and fest!)

@InvertiaRoselee
ill add you to the list ofc, but we'll see how my health holds up once i get to you qvq
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 178 179