Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 178 179
@KyuuBird

Hi! I got couple of anthro ocs I’d love to get some art of! Planning on paying 1kg for a couple bust or 4kg for a couple chibi.
The characters in question are Anaharath and Zeredah

If you decide to go with the bust, I would love for them to have their foreheads touching, looking into each other’s eyes with sweet smiles.
For the chibis, I’d love for them in a pose similar to the lower left in this, Zeredah holding onto Anaharath.
@KyuuBird

Hi! I got couple of anthro ocs I’d love to get some art of! Planning on paying 1kg for a couple bust or 4kg for a couple chibi.
The characters in question are Anaharath and Zeredah

If you decide to go with the bust, I would love for them to have their foreheads touching, looking into each other’s eyes with sweet smiles.
For the chibis, I’d love for them in a pose similar to the lower left in this, Zeredah holding onto Anaharath.
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@bamboo1996
tons of teeth for the bogsneak lady, got it! Love doig skulls so this shouldn't be too hard ^^
(as for the dragon i'd like drawn, feel free to choose from these: Njada, Vis, Zmij, Ishu, InseKyuure, Niedola, Nawia)
@Almedha
of course! Expect a fullbody chibi or something similar for him ^^ Adding the light halo is no issue either!
@Solcie
i can definitely do that! it'll depend on my health at the time of making him, but i'll probably make a chibi- he feels so soft
@Kataracts
yeah, slot just got snatched- sorry about that :c When my slots are open again you'll be pinged if you'd still like an order thought <3
@Fanartsy
oh! i remember drawing Anaharath! Sweet lil lizard babs
I think i'd be more okay with chibis on this one, cause uh- i can't draw humanoid bodies worth dirt tbh

Everyone's been added to the slots, leaving one treasure slot open before i close my slots until i'm done with all orders!
@bamboo1996
tons of teeth for the bogsneak lady, got it! Love doig skulls so this shouldn't be too hard ^^
(as for the dragon i'd like drawn, feel free to choose from these: Njada, Vis, Zmij, Ishu, InseKyuure, Niedola, Nawia)
@Almedha
of course! Expect a fullbody chibi or something similar for him ^^ Adding the light halo is no issue either!
@Solcie
i can definitely do that! it'll depend on my health at the time of making him, but i'll probably make a chibi- he feels so soft
@Kataracts
yeah, slot just got snatched- sorry about that :c When my slots are open again you'll be pinged if you'd still like an order thought <3
@Fanartsy
oh! i remember drawing Anaharath! Sweet lil lizard babs
I think i'd be more okay with chibis on this one, cause uh- i can't draw humanoid bodies worth dirt tbh

Everyone's been added to the slots, leaving one treasure slot open before i close my slots until i'm done with all orders!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird Yes, please leave me on the pinglist, your art is lovely and I'd like to commission some when you reopen again :)
@KyuuBird Yes, please leave me on the pinglist, your art is lovely and I'd like to commission some when you reopen again :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@KyuuBird

Awesome! I’m so happy you remember her :D your style just fits her so well and I felt like getting some with her gf as well would be cool
Also please add me to your pinglist! I’ll def be back for more art at a later date ^^
@KyuuBird

Awesome! I’m so happy you remember her :D your style just fits her so well and I felt like getting some with her gf as well would be cool
Also please add me to your pinglist! I’ll def be back for more art at a later date ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Hey again!! I was wondering if youd be willing to draw either/both of these guys?
https://toyhou.se/4443537.-skr-msli-grimjaw
https://toyhou.se/7144536.prisma
I can offer 12 euro for each!
Hey again!! I was wondering if youd be willing to draw either/both of these guys?
https://toyhou.se/4443537.-skr-msli-grimjaw
https://toyhou.se/7144536.prisma
I can offer 12 euro for each!
@TuxTheStrayCat
hello ^^
i usually do EUR payments via PMs to talk rates over, but my minimum for a full colored/shaded/detailed bust (collarbone up) is 20€
(the second character is especially complicated, so i'd only feel comfortable doing the first)
if you'd like to discuss things via Pm, please do send me one! we can talk things over nwn
@TuxTheStrayCat
hello ^^
i usually do EUR payments via PMs to talk rates over, but my minimum for a full colored/shaded/detailed bust (collarbone up) is 20€
(the second character is especially complicated, so i'd only feel comfortable doing the first)
if you'd like to discuss things via Pm, please do send me one! we can talk things over nwn
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Hi there! Would you be willing to draw a bust of this girl? You wouldn't have to any of the apparel since the skin is probably already a lot of work [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14030159][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/140302/14030159_350.png[/img][/url]
@KyuuBird
Hi there! Would you be willing to draw a bust of this girl? You wouldn't have to any of the apparel since the skin is probably already a lot of work
14030159_350.png
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy
there's one treasure slot left so i could def do it for that! The skin is certainly complicated (i wanna snatch a desert version of it actually haha), but i can do my best c: adding you to the list rn
@GrimdarkRoxy
there's one treasure slot left so i could def do it for that! The skin is certainly complicated (i wanna snatch a desert version of it actually haha), but i can do my best c: adding you to the list rn
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
Thank you so much!!
@KyuuBird
Thank you so much!!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

back (went to work lol)

i not done a fullbody gaoler before but i think i can do something really cool for Njada so ill start doing the sketch ^^ but for what ever reason i carnt get that body right ill do Niedola. ^^
@KyuuBird
back (went to work lol)

i not done a fullbody gaoler before but i think i can do something really cool for Njada so ill start doing the sketch ^^ but for what ever reason i carnt get that body right ill do Niedola. ^^
@KyuuBird
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 178 179