Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] emergency pwyw art!! [usd/t/g]
1 2 3 4
i’ll probably go broke because of covid-19. my mom’s business was shut down. we never had much money in general, but now it’s worse, and we have no source of income whatsoever. we have upcoming bills, mortgage, and lots of other fun stuff coming at us very soon. there are two people in this household, me and my mom, and two cats. the rest of our family can’t help us. i’m in desperate need of money, so please, if you can, consider commissioning me.

i am also in a dire need of dragon bucks, so i’ll take that and items too! i have two separate wishlists, one for everything but specialty items, and one for specialty items.

the quality of the artwork heavily depends on how much you give me! for example, $5 could get you a flat colored sketch, $20 could get you a shaded fullbody, etc. if you have any specific requests please tell me! i would very much appreciate tips, but they are not necessary.

Quote:
priority items:

- luminous halos
- endless copies of wasp, bee, and opal
- 1 each of jupiter and saturn
- 3-4 firefly
- 2-3 smoke
- 1 okapi
- 2 stripes
- 1 leopard
- 1 piebald
- 1 noxtide
i’ll probably go broke because of covid-19. my mom’s business was shut down. we never had much money in general, but now it’s worse, and we have no source of income whatsoever. we have upcoming bills, mortgage, and lots of other fun stuff coming at us very soon. there are two people in this household, me and my mom, and two cats. the rest of our family can’t help us. i’m in desperate need of money, so please, if you can, consider commissioning me.

i am also in a dire need of dragon bucks, so i’ll take that and items too! i have two separate wishlists, one for everything but specialty items, and one for specialty items.

the quality of the artwork heavily depends on how much you give me! for example, $5 could get you a flat colored sketch, $20 could get you a shaded fullbody, etc. if you have any specific requests please tell me! i would very much appreciate tips, but they are not necessary.

Quote:
priority items:

- luminous halos
- endless copies of wasp, bee, and opal
- 1 each of jupiter and saturn
- 3-4 firefly
- 2-3 smoke
- 1 okapi
- 2 stripes
- 1 leopard
- 1 piebald
- 1 noxtide
20126.png • siren or ross
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
[b]examples:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6KWof38.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q2qDFUw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/u5hSHmq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WBMlSHl.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yRhC8V0.png[/img] [rule] [b]i can do:[/b] -banescales, coatls, faes, gaolers, skydancers, spirals -humanoids (i draw in two different styles for them depending on the feel) -most reptiles and amphibians -light gore (eg. small cuts, blood, goop, cleanly dissected limbs) [b]i will try:[/b] -bogsneaks, imperials, pearlcatchers, tundras, wildclaws -most anthros -most mammals and birds -certain insects and fish [b]i cannot do:[/b] -anything against fr guidelines -guardians, mirrors, nocturnes, ridgebacks, snappers -mecha -crystal/facet ask me about something if i didn’t list it! i’m not gonna lie, my style changes so much that i don’t even know what’s going on most of the time. if there’s a specific style you want me to do, please say so!
examples:

6KWof38.png

Q2qDFUw.png

u5hSHmq.png

WBMlSHl.jpg

yRhC8V0.png
i can do:
-banescales, coatls, faes, gaolers, skydancers, spirals
-humanoids (i draw in two different styles for them depending on the feel)
-most reptiles and amphibians
-light gore (eg. small cuts, blood, goop, cleanly dissected limbs)

i will try:
-bogsneaks, imperials, pearlcatchers, tundras, wildclaws
-most anthros
-most mammals and birds
-certain insects and fish

i cannot do:
-anything against fr guidelines
-guardians, mirrors, nocturnes, ridgebacks, snappers
-mecha
-crystal/facet

ask me about something if i didn’t list it!

i’m not gonna lie, my style changes so much that i don’t even know what’s going on most of the time. if there’s a specific style you want me to do, please say so!
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
slots:
frc:
-@/Nightfurypizza
-@/beanutbutter
-

usd:
-@/SnailMuffin
-
-

hey! uh real quick announcement right here since i don't know where else to put it, but my mom and i have been sick for the past couple weeks + my cat tried to eat my stylus and broke it's charger,, so uh yeah. apologies for the delays!
slots:
frc:
-@/Nightfurypizza
-@/beanutbutter
-

usd:
-@/SnailMuffin
-
-

hey! uh real quick announcement right here since i don't know where else to put it, but my mom and i have been sick for the past couple weeks + my cat tried to eat my stylus and broke it's charger,, so uh yeah. apologies for the delays!
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
[b]order form:[/b] [code][b]username:[/b] [b]reference:[/b] [b]personality (if not already in their bio)/pose:[/b] [b]background (colored or transparent):[/b] [b]payment method:[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b][/code]
order form:
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]reference:[/b] [b]personality (if not already in their bio)/pose:[/b] [b]background (colored or transparent):[/b] [b]payment method:[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b]
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
alright, now i’m officially open. i hope i get something out of this.
alright, now i’m officially open. i hope i get something out of this.
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
@trashsiren You have a lovely art style! I hope things get better for you soon. [b]username:[/b]korradorable [b]reference:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50922026] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509221/50922026_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]personality (if not already in their bio)/pose:[/b]I'm bad at explaining my characters, let me know if there's specific info you need! [b]payment method:[/b] USD [b]anything else?:[/b]If you're able to do his apparel, that would be great, but if not that's okay too. :)
@trashsiren You have a lovely art style! I hope things get better for you soon.

username:korradorable
reference:

50922026_350.png

personality (if not already in their bio)/pose:I'm bad at explaining my characters, let me know if there's specific info you need!
payment method: USD
anything else?:If you're able to do his apparel, that would be great, but if not that's okay too. :)
@/korradorable i can do his apparel! my paypal is (imma just yeet it off real quick), feel free to send over the payment whenever so i can get started! and thank you for the well wishes :)

about his expression, i’d like at least an adjective to describe him and what you want his vibe to be? like elegant, lively, serious, sad, etc. if you have any concepts you’d like me to incorporate into it, i’d be happy to do them!
@/korradorable i can do his apparel! my paypal is (imma just yeet it off real quick), feel free to send over the payment whenever so i can get started! and thank you for the well wishes :)

about his expression, i’d like at least an adjective to describe him and what you want his vibe to be? like elegant, lively, serious, sad, etc. if you have any concepts you’d like me to incorporate into it, i’d be happy to do them!
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
bump!
bump!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@trashsiren Playful, yet elegant? I don't know if that's doable, aha. If not, just playful. I'll send over payment ASAP. :)
@trashsiren Playful, yet elegant? I don't know if that's doable, aha. If not, just playful. I'll send over payment ASAP. :)
@korradorable alrighty, i’ll get to it as soon as i can! thank you for commissioning me :)
@korradorable alrighty, i’ll get to it as soon as i can! thank you for commissioning me :)
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
1 2 3 4