Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Windows Art Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
[b]Type:[/b] fullbody [b]Shaded:[/b]No [b]Background:[/b]No - or maybe just a color would look nice to her c': [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gfvu31d.png[/img] [b]Notes:[/b] You may remember her ;3 I don't have any specific ideas, but if you could add 1 snowflake somewhere. But I honestly I want it to be a surprise^^' [s]given it's something special for myself :3c[/s] And I want you to just have fun and do whatever you think will suit her :''D I prefere to pay with treasure- if it's okay? c:
Type: fullbody
Shaded:No
Background:No - or maybe just a color would look nice to her c':
Dragon(s): Gfvu31d.png
Notes: You may remember her ;3
I don't have any specific ideas, but if you could add 1 snowflake somewhere. But I honestly I want it to be a surprise^^' given it's something special for myself :3c
And I want you to just have fun and do whatever you think will suit her :''D

I prefere to pay with treasure- if it's okay? c:
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay confirming here just for uh. neantness! language hasn't cooperated right now i see
@HollowBay confirming here just for uh. neantness! language hasn't cooperated right now i see
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
[emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=heart size=1] heheh all good Chu ~ Thank you c':
heheh all good Chu ~ Thank you c':
F9No6Gk.png
i love your art! could i be on your pinglist?
i'm terribly broke and i'm going to come back when i have money c:
i love your art! could i be on your pinglist?
i'm terribly broke and i'm going to come back when i have money c:
TlQjbxg.gif
@Coward aaa thank you! sure thing will add you now~
@Coward aaa thank you! sure thing will add you now~
[b]Type:[/b] fullbody [b]Shaded:[/b] y [b]Background:[/b] y [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62582968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625830/62582968_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes:[/b] As mentioned in her bio, I hatched her from an egg dropped by an ashscale chimera, so giving her chimera-like features and having an arena-type background would be nice. But also as mentioned in her bio, I can't draw worth anything, so please feel free to do what you think is best. *slides u 2k gems*
Type: fullbody
Shaded: y
Background: y
Dragon(s): 62582968_350.png
Notes: As mentioned in her bio, I hatched her from an egg dropped by an ashscale chimera, so giving her chimera-like features and having an arena-type background would be nice. But also as mentioned in her bio, I can't draw worth anything, so please feel free to do what you think is best.

*slides u 2k gems*
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
[b]Type:[/b] Fullbody [b]Shaded:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] Sure! [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/457421/45742008_350.png[/img] [b]Notes:[/b] If you could make her just insanely happy/kinda crying from the new scroll that lets her be who she wants to be, that'd be awesome.. i'll pay through your paypal :0
Type: Fullbody
Shaded: Yes
Background: Sure!
Dragon: 45742008_350.png
Notes: If you could make her just insanely happy/kinda crying from the new scroll that lets her be who she wants to be, that'd be awesome.. i'll pay through your paypal :0
fdvfdvfdvfdvfd.png
@vSpectralDragon Oh my god, i don't know how I missed your post, If you're still interested, I can put you down for a slot

@cosmicdisease Sure thing! I;ll DM you via discord, but uh please give me some time to figure out how to use paypal :v!
@vSpectralDragon Oh my god, i don't know how I missed your post, If you're still interested, I can put you down for a slot

@cosmicdisease Sure thing! I;ll DM you via discord, but uh please give me some time to figure out how to use paypal :v!
I am VERY interested still! And Chimaira just got her pose change scroll, so yes! Please!

Just sent you the down payment <3
I am VERY interested still! And Chimaira just got her pose change scroll, so yes! Please!

Just sent you the down payment <3
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
@SpectralDragon Ooh, first of all, congrats :D and secondly, sure thing, I;ll get to sketching asap! I might be slower than usual, since uni is starting next week, but I don't expect it to be too bad ^^'
@SpectralDragon Ooh, first of all, congrats :D and secondly, sure thing, I;ll get to sketching asap! I might be slower than usual, since uni is starting next week, but I don't expect it to be too bad ^^'
1 2 3 4 5