Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Windows Art Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@ObiWanKenobi i would consider, yes :o !
@ObiWanKenobi i would consider, yes :o !
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
I can send you some pics over on discord so you can see if you'd be up for it if not I'm always constantly wondering which of my dergs should get art next hagdhajdjfhf
I can send you some pics over on discord so you can see if you'd be up for it if not I'm always constantly wondering which of my dergs should get art next hagdhajdjfhf
1602354486423-1.png
@ObiWanKenobi sure thing!
@ObiWanKenobi sure thing!
Hey, I'd love to order a piece, but I was just wondering before I did so - do you accept USD? No worries if you can't or would generally prefer not to, I just wanted to ask because I'd love to pay you with that if you do. (:
Hey, I'd love to order a piece, but I was just wondering before I did so - do you accept USD? No worries if you can't or would generally prefer not to, I just wanted to ask because I'd love to pay you with that if you do. (:
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@eternatus I have been considering taking real life currency soon, yep! I'm just trying to get the hang of online payment systems atm ^^
@eternatus I have been considering taking real life currency soon, yep! I'm just trying to get the hang of online payment systems atm ^^
Awesome - could I get a ping when you sort it all out, then?
Awesome - could I get a ping when you sort it all out, then?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@eternatus sure thing!
@eternatus sure thing!
up
up
Hi!! Sorry to post so close to rollover haha,, [b]Type:[/b] sketch fulllbody [b]Shaded:[/b] n [b]Background:[/b] n [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56887791] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568878/56887791_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes:[/b] I haven't made a specific design for him yet. Feel free to like go wild with anything! I'm thinking maybe his horns..they're just little nubs barely visible with his hat. He's quiet but not shy, a friendly and confident sort..very proud of his eyes haha. Ok rollover is in a minute so I should post now haha but feel free to ask me questions!. Ill pay in gems. Thank you!
Hi!! Sorry to post so close to rollover haha,,
Type: sketch fulllbody
Shaded: n
Background: n
Dragon(s):
56887791_350.png

Notes: I haven't made a specific design for him yet. Feel free to like go wild with anything! I'm thinking maybe his horns..they're just little nubs barely visible with his hat.
He's quiet but not shy, a friendly and confident sort..very proud of his eyes haha.
Ok rollover is in a minute so I should post now haha but feel free to ask me questions!.
Ill pay in gems. Thank you!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment omg right on rollover... I love him :O I'll see what I can do for him ^^
@pheelthemoment omg right on rollover... I love him :O I'll see what I can do for him ^^
1 2 3 4 5