Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] celebie's coding commissions
1 2 3 4 5
[center][font=corbel][b][size=4]speedo's coding comms[/size][/b] hello!! i'm speedo and u might recognize me from my free codes thread! i'm making a separate thread for commissions to make things easier to keep track of but also because i have g1 projects piling up and i need money! [center][font=corbel][size=4][b]rules & info stuff:[/b][/size] [columns][font=corbel][size=3]» 1. [b][i][u]please don't remove the credit in the code![/u][/i][/b] you can modify it by changing the color or font but the credit still needs to be there. it's stealing if you remove it. » 2. [b]i won't send the full code over until i receive payment![/b] i will send preview pics / wips as i work so i can make sure everything's as you want it, but the full coding will not be sent your way until i get payment. [u]a side note:[/u] if you can provide me with a visual reference of what you want (doesn't have to be drawn really well, using shape tools is effective) it helps me understand things easier! [b]it's not required but it does help me![/b] » 3. [b][u]base prices for coding are 200g[/u][/b] and will go up depending on what you want. coding is not easy and it takes time, please keep this in mind! i can do [b]profile, dragon bio, forum, and signature codes[/b]. also, i can make [u]graphics used in bio/forum codes[/u] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2794274/1]example here[/url]), but it will add on to the cost.[nextcol][color=transparent]o[nextcol][item=firestarter][item=unicorn dust] [item=pressed flower][item=dried lilium petals][/columns] [center][font=corbel][size=4][b]pinglist[/b][/size]
speedo's coding comms

hello!! i'm speedo and u might recognize me from my free codes thread! i'm making a separate thread for commissions to make things easier to keep track of but also because i have g1 projects piling up and i need money!

rules & info stuff:

» 1. please don't remove the credit in the code! you can modify it by changing
the color or font but the credit still needs to be there. it's stealing if you remove it.

» 2. i won't send the full code over until i receive payment! i will
send preview pics / wips as i work so i can make sure everything's
as you want it, but the full coding will not be sent your way until i get payment.

a side note: if you can provide me with a visual reference of what you want
(doesn't have to be drawn really well, using shape tools is effective)
it helps me understand things easier! it's not required but it does help me!

» 3. base prices for coding are 200g and will go up depending on what you
want. coding is not easy and it takes time, please keep this in mind! i can do
profile, dragon bio, forum, and signature codes. also, i can make graphics
used in bio/forum codes
(example here), but it will add on to the cost.
o Firestarter Unicorn Dust
Pressed Flower Dried Lilium Petals
pinglist
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
[center][font=corbel][size=4][b]examples[/b][/size] can be seen [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2659640/1#post_38397533]here[/url] & [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2659640/7#post_42259315]here[/url] in my free codes thread. an example of commissioned work can be seen [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2794274/1#post_2794274]here[/url] [center][font=corbel][size=4][b]order form:[/b][/size] gems or treasure for payment, i'll gladly take mixed currency. [b]my g:t ratio is 1g:1000t.[/b] the only item i accept is eggs, and i'll take em at lah value. [u]i do not accept fest currency.[/u] [quote=order form][b]username:[/b] [b]what the code is for (profile/bio/forum/sig)[/b]: [b]* font colors:[/b] [b]* font:[/b] [b]* dragons/images/items you want in the bio[/b]: [b]payment method[/b]:[/quote] [font=corbel]* = optional. you don't have to specify these things! i can use placeholders + default fonts/colors, and then you can change images/font/font color yourself later if you want [center][font=corbel][size=4][b]slots[/b][/size] 1. 2. 3.
examples

can be seen here & here in my free codes thread. an example of commissioned work can be seen here

order form:

gems or treasure for payment, i'll gladly take mixed currency. my g:t ratio is 1g:1000t.
the only item i accept is eggs, and i'll take em at lah value. i do not accept fest currency.

order form wrote:
username:
what the code is for (profile/bio/forum/sig):
* font colors:
* font:
* dragons/images/items you want in the bio:
payment method:

* = optional. you don't have to specify these things! i can use placeholders + default fonts/colors, and then you can change images/font/font color yourself later if you want

slots

hobbyanime & oc liker
[center][font=corbel][size=4][b]finished comms.[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/myWBZUC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwCnXPW.png[/img]
finished comms.

myWBZUC.png

xwCnXPW.png
hobbyanime & oc liker
reserve
reserve
hobbyanime & oc liker
reserve
reserve
hobbyanime & oc liker
ok we're open!
ok we're open!
hobbyanime & oc liker
Can I claim a slot real quick while I make a visual ref of what I want the thing to look like?
Can I claim a slot real quick while I make a visual ref of what I want the thing to look like?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101 sure thing!! i'll mark you down!
@littletoes101 sure thing!! i'll mark you down!
hobbyanime & oc liker
up
up
hobbyanime & oc liker
Hey sorry it’s taken so long, my cat passed away so I’ve been dealing with that, I’ll get this done asap
Hey sorry it’s taken so long, my cat passed away so I’ve been dealing with that, I’ll get this done asap
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
1 2 3 4 5