Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid Art for Male OCs
hi! it's [b][i]Asterodea[/i][/b]. [emoji=arcane rune size=1] recently i find it a hassle to go through each art thread for art shops because sometimes they don't have what i want as i am finding something specific, & it's too laggy to open each or my laptop ends up lagging (it's about 5 years now ;v;). there's actually a lot of talented artists that have good art styles but sometimes they only specialize in art of female ocs or ferals. i'd like that but it's not a priority and i have [b]male ocs[/b] that deserve more appreciation!!! to get a better scope of things, have a look at my ocs here on toyhouse. [indent][u][i][url=https://toyhou.se/moonbeau/characters/tagged:male/folder:985002]https://toyhou.se/moonbeau/characters/tagged:male/folder:985002[/url][/i][/u][/indent] [i]please [/i]advertise your shop here if you have what i am looking for! or please post a few [b]examples [/b]on here as well. i [b]won't post a budget[/b] as i plan to commission art over the course of the year, and the next, for as long as i am on flightrising. doesn't matter if you're looking for only treasure, gems, rlc or all!
hi! it's Asterodea.

recently i find it a hassle to go through each art thread for art shops because sometimes they don't have what i want as i am finding something specific, & it's too laggy to open each or my laptop ends up lagging (it's about 5 years now ;v;).

there's actually a lot of talented artists that have good art styles but sometimes they only specialize in art of female ocs or ferals. i'd like that but it's not a priority and i have male ocs that deserve more appreciation!!!

to get a better scope of things, have a look at my ocs here on toyhouse.
please advertise your shop here if you have what i am looking for! or please post a few examples on here as well. i won't post a budget as i plan to commission art over the course of the year, and the next, for as long as i am on flightrising. doesn't matter if you're looking for only treasure, gems, rlc or all!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
[center][emoji=paintbrush size=1][/center]
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png