Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | andi's PWYW shop --open--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi, quick question for you! Are you willing to create gijinka designs or do you require gijinka/human references for a character?
Hi, quick question for you! Are you willing to create gijinka designs or do you require gijinka/human references for a character?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa I can design gjinkas when needed! Depending on the complexity, I sometimes charge extra (50-100g/kT), but that’s only on rare occasions.
@yumehisakawa I can design gjinkas when needed! Depending on the complexity, I sometimes charge extra (50-100g/kT), but that’s only on rare occasions.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia Alright! Then I'd like to get some art of my boy Galena here. I've basically only bought adopts for him, but I thought it's time for him to get humanized! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/99/9818_350.png[/img][/url] I'd like him to retain some dragon features if possible. I was also thinking maybe use his primary for skin color, secondary for hair color; and for his tertiary, if you're comfortable drawing circuit, then also having that on his skin, but if not then using it as an accent color with apparel or as hair highlights or something? Also, I'd love for you to include the scar on his eye! Of course these color suggestions are just some ideas, so if you think something else would look better, then I'm all ears! Personality-wise, he's an old warrior who's seen a lot. He acts grumpy all the time (but secretly cares for his clanmates even though he hates showing it). I can offer 750g for it~ (plus whatever extra you'd like to charge for designing)
@andromidia

Alright! Then I'd like to get some art of my boy Galena here. I've basically only bought adopts for him, but I thought it's time for him to get humanized!

9818_350.png

I'd like him to retain some dragon features if possible. I was also thinking maybe use his primary for skin color, secondary for hair color; and for his tertiary, if you're comfortable drawing circuit, then also having that on his skin, but if not then using it as an accent color with apparel or as hair highlights or something? Also, I'd love for you to include the scar on his eye! Of course these color suggestions are just some ideas, so if you think something else would look better, then I'm all ears! Personality-wise, he's an old warrior who's seen a lot. He acts grumpy all the time (but secretly cares for his clanmates even though he hates showing it).

I can offer 750g for it~ (plus whatever extra you'd like to charge for designing)
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa sorry for not getting back to you! I can totally do that, but I have a few commissions in the queue ahead of you, so it may take me a bit. I'm assuming for that price, you'd want a fully shaded and colored drawing?
@yumehisakawa sorry for not getting back to you! I can totally do that, but I have a few commissions in the queue ahead of you, so it may take me a bit. I'm assuming for that price, you'd want a fully shaded and colored drawing?
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

I'm not in any hurry, so I don't mind if it takes a while! And if you feel what I've offered is worth the time it takes you to create a fully shaded/colored drawing, then yes; if not, I can add a bit more~
@andromidia

I'm not in any hurry, so I don't mind if it takes a while! And if you feel what I've offered is worth the time it takes you to create a fully shaded/colored drawing, then yes; if not, I can add a bit more~
gvvmw41.png
@yumeihisakawa actually what you're offering is above my usual art shop prices, even with the added cost of designing a gjinka :3 I'll be sure to do him justice!

I'm probably going to add you to the queue back on my main shop page and ping you there, once the art is done, just so I keep my current orders in... order.
@yumeihisakawa actually what you're offering is above my usual art shop prices, even with the added cost of designing a gjinka :3 I'll be sure to do him justice!

I'm probably going to add you to the queue back on my main shop page and ping you there, once the art is done, just so I keep my current orders in... order.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
bump
bump
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3