Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | andi's PWYW shop --open--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@friendlycoffee thank you! here's your artwork! [url=https://imgur.com/vjQki99][img]http://i.imgur.com/vjQki99.png[/img][/url] clicking the image will lead to the full size image :)
@friendlycoffee thank you! here's your artwork!

vjQki99.png

clicking the image will lead to the full size image :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@Lovely, you got the right number of fingers and his dumb nose and everything! Thank you ^^
@Lovely, you got the right number of fingers and his dumb nose and everything! Thank you ^^
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@andromidia okay, so. i cannot decide, so i'm going to give you artistic freedom here.
there are eight dragons to pick from on page one of the Gened G1s tab. five of them have lore. i do not have any human or hybrid references for them, but if you have any sorts of ideas based on their looks or lore, i'd be happy to see what you'd like to do with them. i have 400g with your name on it if you don't mind taking this on?
@andromidia okay, so. i cannot decide, so i'm going to give you artistic freedom here.
there are eight dragons to pick from on page one of the Gened G1s tab. five of them have lore. i do not have any human or hybrid references for them, but if you have any sorts of ideas based on their looks or lore, i'd be happy to see what you'd like to do with them. i have 400g with your name on it if you don't mind taking this on?
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba that sounds good! quick clarification: do you want quick sketches of all of these dragons, or polished sketches of a few of them? And, would you prefer dragon sketches or gjinka designs?
@KittyAoba that sounds good! quick clarification: do you want quick sketches of all of these dragons, or polished sketches of a few of them? And, would you prefer dragon sketches or gjinka designs?
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia i was thinking you could pick one from the group (hence the artistic freedom). i'd like line art of a gijinka design for the dragon you feel most inspired by on that page. :)
@andromidia i was thinking you could pick one from the group (hence the artistic freedom). i'd like line art of a gijinka design for the dragon you feel most inspired by on that page. :)
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba, okay, awesome! man, some of them have some epic lore. I think I'll best be able to draw #14116216, Valdis, Yumi, or Nila. Whichever you would like, I can do! For 400g, you'd get something more like this, by the way, since that's about what I charge for a shaded halfbody in my shop.
@KittyAoba, okay, awesome! man, some of them have some epic lore. I think I'll best be able to draw #14116216, Valdis, Yumi, or Nila. Whichever you would like, I can do! For 400g, you'd get something more like this, by the way, since that's about what I charge for a shaded halfbody in my shop.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia the amount is more because of the fact that i've asked you to come up with a design for the dragon instead of providing you with reference images. also, i'm super into getting art of any of those girls. the nameless girl (sweet orphan darling) was the first G1 i ever completed myself. Valdis (bone goddess. if you go for her, i'd like you to include the boneyard tatters from her scried outfit.) and Nila (hot topic trash!) are birthday dragons, and Yumi (cute little mimic child) i'm just super fond of.

i still don't know who i'd want more, so once again, artistic freedom! i'll send the gems now, though. <3
@andromidia the amount is more because of the fact that i've asked you to come up with a design for the dragon instead of providing you with reference images. also, i'm super into getting art of any of those girls. the nameless girl (sweet orphan darling) was the first G1 i ever completed myself. Valdis (bone goddess. if you go for her, i'd like you to include the boneyard tatters from her scried outfit.) and Nila (hot topic trash!) are birthday dragons, and Yumi (cute little mimic child) i'm just super fond of.

i still don't know who i'd want more, so once again, artistic freedom! i'll send the gems now, though. <3
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba alrighty! I love designing gjinkas for people so that's no issue, lol. I have a hard decision ahead of me... I'll go take another look at them and see who most catches my eye :)

EDIT: I'm going to draw Yumi! Her story is just too adorable and I have a good idea of how I'd like to design her.
@KittyAoba alrighty! I love designing gjinkas for people so that's no issue, lol. I have a hard decision ahead of me... I'll go take another look at them and see who most catches my eye :)

EDIT: I'm going to draw Yumi! Her story is just too adorable and I have a good idea of how I'd like to design her.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@KittyAoba here you are! hope you like it :3 I had a lot of fun drawing the cranberry mage apparel on a human form! [url=https://imgur.com/O3UQtkL][img]http://i.imgur.com/O3UQtkL.png[/img][/url]
@KittyAoba here you are! hope you like it :3 I had a lot of fun drawing the cranberry mage apparel on a human form!

O3UQtkL.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
I PM'd you already but I'd like a bust sketch of:

Noctis
Link to wiki
Ref 1
Ref 2