Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Lots of Art [H] G/T/Items
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Hiya! I have a cheap art shop here
If you’re interested just shoot me a pm or order on my thread! Thank you!
Hiya! I have a cheap art shop here
If you’re interested just shoot me a pm or order on my thread! Thank you!
dNPGqXr.png -Mira (aka nuli)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
Friend requests and pms welcome!
AJ13r48.png
@Vovina

hi there!! i would love to do some art for you if you're still looking :) i'd be happy to do art for some of your past fest apparel or fams or UMs (or just currency lol)

my prices and a bunch of examples can be seen in my art shop HERE (also link in my sig) and more examples can be seen on my deviantart, twitter, and instagram\

no worries if you aren't interested in my style! best of luck in your search for art
@Vovina

hi there!! i would love to do some art for you if you're still looking :) i'd be happy to do art for some of your past fest apparel or fams or UMs (or just currency lol)

my prices and a bunch of examples can be seen in my art shop HERE (also link in my sig) and more examples can be seen on my deviantart, twitter, and instagram\

no worries if you aren't interested in my style! best of luck in your search for art

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings Hello there and thank you for your interest! I just had a look at your art shop and would love to buy something from you please! I noticed though in the title of the thread it says your slots are full, so if that's still the case, no worries. I'll add myself to the pinglist in either case, your style is so pretty!

If you wouldn't mind my asking, are there any particular UMs/familiars/apparel that you've got in mind? And is there any character(s) of mine you'd prefer to draw?

Please feel free to ping me back/PM me if you'd like to discuss more, or if you'd like to move over to your shop just let me know. Thanks again!
@softwings Hello there and thank you for your interest! I just had a look at your art shop and would love to buy something from you please! I noticed though in the title of the thread it says your slots are full, so if that's still the case, no worries. I'll add myself to the pinglist in either case, your style is so pretty!

If you wouldn't mind my asking, are there any particular UMs/familiars/apparel that you've got in mind? And is there any character(s) of mine you'd prefer to draw?

Please feel free to ping me back/PM me if you'd like to discuss more, or if you'd like to move over to your shop just let me know. Thanks again!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

they were full a few days ago but i've mostly gotten through them now and will be opening new slots very soon! the slots i open will be pinglist only to make sure that folks get a chance at my art UwU

i think the designs of all your characters are super compelling and so i'd be happy to draw any of them! in terms of items, im most interested in naturalist adornments, seashell mantle, vlerke, the keeper, and anti nightmare (awesome accent by the way)!!
@Vovina

they were full a few days ago but i've mostly gotten through them now and will be opening new slots very soon! the slots i open will be pinglist only to make sure that folks get a chance at my art UwU

i think the designs of all your characters are super compelling and so i'd be happy to draw any of them! in terms of items, im most interested in naturalist adornments, seashell mantle, vlerke, the keeper, and anti nightmare (awesome accent by the way)!!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings Thank you so much for letting me know, and I definitely will be keeping an eye out and filled out your google doc link for the pinglist!

And aaaa awesome! : D I'd be happy to do any kind of combination of those + t/g to makeup whatever remainder of course. Looking forward to your next opening and thanks again for stopping by here!
@softwings Thank you so much for letting me know, and I definitely will be keeping an eye out and filled out your google doc link for the pinglist!

And aaaa awesome! : D I'd be happy to do any kind of combination of those + t/g to makeup whatever remainder of course. Looking forward to your next opening and thanks again for stopping by here!
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina

Howdy do! I digitally draw humanoids and creatures in my art shop. Some of these examples might not be the easiest to see, so if you need more examples just let me know!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2816661
@vovina

Howdy do! I digitally draw humanoids and creatures in my art shop. Some of these examples might not be the easiest to see, so if you need more examples just let me know!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2816661
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma Hello there and thanks so much for stopping by! Your art looks incredible and I'd love to order something from you~ I'll go ahead and drop a form over on your shop in just a sec!
@Tahoma Hello there and thanks so much for stopping by! Your art looks incredible and I'd love to order something from you~ I'll go ahead and drop a form over on your shop in just a sec!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Check out the art shop in my sig! We have six artists, and always lf more!
@Vovina
Check out the art shop in my sig! We have six artists, and always lf more!
My Art Shop (Lf Artists!)
^
^
Hi I have examples here ^^ click!
I accept gems :3

I like the theme you have going with all your OCs hehe
Hi I have examples here ^^ click!
I accept gems :3

I like the theme you have going with all your OCs hehe
genieartshopsmall.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16