Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art [H] g/t/sprites/ect
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@junu your artstyle is cute, but not quite what I'm looking for right now, sorry! thank you for the offer
@junu your artstyle is cute, but not quite what I'm looking for right now, sorry! thank you for the offer
@Phay that sounds more than reasonable, honestly. I'd be interested in doing a batch commission of all four of them from you if you think you're up for it!

Does 5kg (1.5kg + 1kg times 3 + a little extra so it's an even number) sound like a good starting point to you? Feel free to toss a counteroffer my way if that's too far on the lower end of things for you, or if that's too much for your schedule at the moment!

And regular updates would be wonderful - would you prefer to be paid per cat, or all at once?
@Phay that sounds more than reasonable, honestly. I'd be interested in doing a batch commission of all four of them from you if you think you're up for it!

Does 5kg (1.5kg + 1kg times 3 + a little extra so it's an even number) sound like a good starting point to you? Feel free to toss a counteroffer my way if that's too far on the lower end of things for you, or if that's too much for your schedule at the moment!

And regular updates would be wonderful - would you prefer to be paid per cat, or all at once?
@Rheine

No, that sounds perfect, thank you!
And paying when they are all done is fine, no need to pay per cat.

If there's any poses or expressions you'd like for either of them, feel free to tell me that too! Or any info you think is important and not obvious by the references you provided.

As for the first sketches, I hope I will be able to start tomorrow (or whenever you know what poses and expressions you'd like for them), or well, later today (it's 3am for me right now). :'D

What I should mention is that I can't work with a deadline right now - that doesn't mean I will take months or anything like that, but I probably won't be able to finish all of them till, say, next week for instance. To accomodate that, I don't require any payment at all (not even the half up-front) before I have actually finished the artwork, if that is okay?
@Rheine

No, that sounds perfect, thank you!
And paying when they are all done is fine, no need to pay per cat.

If there's any poses or expressions you'd like for either of them, feel free to tell me that too! Or any info you think is important and not obvious by the references you provided.

As for the first sketches, I hope I will be able to start tomorrow (or whenever you know what poses and expressions you'd like for them), or well, later today (it's 3am for me right now). :'D

What I should mention is that I can't work with a deadline right now - that doesn't mean I will take months or anything like that, but I probably won't be able to finish all of them till, say, next week for instance. To accomodate that, I don't require any payment at all (not even the half up-front) before I have actually finished the artwork, if that is okay?
@Hawkeyyee hi yes your wc art is adorable and I'd absolutely love to commission you!!!

All the examples you linked were really sweet interaction scenes - Rainwing winds up acting kinda like an adopted big sister to Larchsong, and I'd love to ask you to draw that if you're up for it?

Larch is the bigger of the two, but it's all fluff while Rain is much more sturdily built (the third ref of her captures this pretty well!). I mentioned their respective personalities above, but let me know if you have any other questions?

Oh! And pricing! I looked at your art shop, but wasn't sure exactly where your wc examples fell on that scale?
@Hawkeyyee hi yes your wc art is adorable and I'd absolutely love to commission you!!!

All the examples you linked were really sweet interaction scenes - Rainwing winds up acting kinda like an adopted big sister to Larchsong, and I'd love to ask you to draw that if you're up for it?

Larch is the bigger of the two, but it's all fluff while Rain is much more sturdily built (the third ref of her captures this pretty well!). I mentioned their respective personalities above, but let me know if you have any other questions?

Oh! And pricing! I looked at your art shop, but wasn't sure exactly where your wc examples fell on that scale?
@Rheine
Thank you!
its been awhile since i've drawn wc art so i would love to draw your kittums <33 and that sounds like something very much up my alley in drawing!!

and i'll be sure to poke you if i come along any questions <33

they'd fall under fullbodies <33 so included the same scales listed there and same for additional characters/background ectect so for this 3.5kg/3.5millt for the both of them if that sounds alright with you?

i should also warn, im in my last 2 weeks of the current semester so i apologize if this takes me a bit ;u;
@Rheine
Thank you!
its been awhile since i've drawn wc art so i would love to draw your kittums <33 and that sounds like something very much up my alley in drawing!!

and i'll be sure to poke you if i come along any questions <33

they'd fall under fullbodies <33 so included the same scales listed there and same for additional characters/background ectect so for this 3.5kg/3.5millt for the both of them if that sounds alright with you?

i should also warn, im in my last 2 weeks of the current semester so i apologize if this takes me a bit ;u;
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Phay

First off, the no-deadline thing is totally fine (I'm doing this instead of writing a very late essay myself, I totally understand the schedule thing)!! So there's no need to rush, and feel free to take as much time as you need - the payment offer is very sweet of you!

If you do change your mind about any of the payment stuff I'd be more than happy to accommodate! :D

For poses, I'd kind of love to see what you come up with based off the personality blurbs? But if that's too vague, let me know.
For details:
  • Rainwing is a very sturdy cat (the third ref in that album captures it the best).
  • The ref of Pineleap with his siblings (last image) captures his colors the best.
  • and then Larchsong has more of the traditional tabby forhead 'M' than either of her refs show - it's closer to the photo of cat that's laying down. She's also incredibly fluffy.

If any of that doesn't make sense or needs clarifying please let me know! Larchsong is the only one that's mine (the rest belong to some close friends), haha.
I'm really excited to see your take on them, and I hope you sleep well (if that's still an option)! <3
@Phay

First off, the no-deadline thing is totally fine (I'm doing this instead of writing a very late essay myself, I totally understand the schedule thing)!! So there's no need to rush, and feel free to take as much time as you need - the payment offer is very sweet of you!

If you do change your mind about any of the payment stuff I'd be more than happy to accommodate! :D

For poses, I'd kind of love to see what you come up with based off the personality blurbs? But if that's too vague, let me know.
For details:
  • Rainwing is a very sturdy cat (the third ref in that album captures it the best).
  • The ref of Pineleap with his siblings (last image) captures his colors the best.
  • and then Larchsong has more of the traditional tabby forhead 'M' than either of her refs show - it's closer to the photo of cat that's laying down. She's also incredibly fluffy.

If any of that doesn't make sense or needs clarifying please let me know! Larchsong is the only one that's mine (the rest belong to some close friends), haha.
I'm really excited to see your take on them, and I hope you sleep well (if that's still an option)! <3
@Hawkeyyee yay!! that works out perfectly then!! <3

Absolutely no rush (it's week 9 for me too, so I getcha) and 3.5kg/3.5millt sounds great, thank you for clarifying! I'll shoot you the CR for that in just a second!

I did realize that I should probably mention that Larchsong has more of the traditional tabby forhead 'M' than either of her refs show (it's closer to the photo of cat that's laying down in the third image). I'm super excited to see my kitties in your style, thank you so much!! :D
@Hawkeyyee yay!! that works out perfectly then!! <3

Absolutely no rush (it's week 9 for me too, so I getcha) and 3.5kg/3.5millt sounds great, thank you for clarifying! I'll shoot you the CR for that in just a second!

I did realize that I should probably mention that Larchsong has more of the traditional tabby forhead 'M' than either of her refs show (it's closer to the photo of cat that's laying down in the third image). I'm super excited to see my kitties in your style, thank you so much!! :D
howdy! i have open slots on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2541392#post_2541392]my art shop here[/url]. i'm currently working on a grab bag by time basis (as in you pay for a certain amount of time of my work, basically). a color fullbody of one of your cats would be around 2250g+ (one hour), but simple sticker styles are faster and thus cheaper, and i can discuss flat rates as well! for some examples of my style: [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/573185638342328336/671909817287180308/150.png[/img] simple/cartoony [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/573185638342328336/676482198160932866/ye.png[/img] semi-realistic [url=https://cdn.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/jpeg_kofi_9931d034-0459-48ca-8ba7-d7c4f801997f20200213_133236-02.jpeg]and very quick cat sketches just for fun since i have the image posted[/url] (linked for size)[/center] for more examples of my art you can see [url=https://www.deviantart.com/solflo]my deviantArt here[/url] as well
howdy! i have open slots on my art shop here. i'm currently working on a grab bag by time basis (as in you pay for a certain amount of time of my work, basically). a color fullbody of one of your cats would be around 2250g+ (one hour), but simple sticker styles are faster and thus cheaper, and i can discuss flat rates as well!

for some examples of my style:
150.png
simple/cartoony

ye.png
semi-realistic

and very quick cat sketches just for fun since i have the image posted (linked for size)

for more examples of my art you can see my deviantArt here as well
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
@solflo hi I've been snickering over your very quick cat sketches for several minutes now because they're gorgeous. While I think I'm going to pass at the moment, I do like your art and I may change my mind and get back to you later.
@solflo hi I've been snickering over your very quick cat sketches for several minutes now because they're gorgeous. While I think I'm going to pass at the moment, I do like your art and I may change my mind and get back to you later.
@StormCaleum your art is really good, but not quite the style I'm after at the moment, sorry!
@StormCaleum your art is really good, but not quite the style I'm after at the moment, sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9