Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Human/Furry Commissions (Semirealism)
1 2
Bump with a commission I finished recently [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621253416915697664/683233638657425418/ERSbN1BWoAEgsOs.png[/img]
Bump with a commission I finished recently

ERSbN1BWoAEgsOs.png
good morning!
may I have a slot for a halbody of this character :
https://toyhou.se/2307323.claire

I would love her pointing at something with a katana (maybe arguing with X person something like : but it's evil I have to kill this thing )
good morning!
may I have a slot for a halbody of this character :
https://toyhou.se/2307323.claire

I would love her pointing at something with a katana (maybe arguing with X person something like : but it's evil I have to kill this thing )
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu
That sounds good! Should it be a shaded halfbody or with no shading at all and do you want a background? :D And should it be with fr currency or rl currency?
@wolvykasu
That sounds good! Should it be a shaded halfbody or with no shading at all and do you want a background? :D And should it be with fr currency or rl currency?
no shading,

I would like a background tho
would love to have a suburban/rural area, maybe a farm. AS for day or night, I'm not sure, both seem to have their own properties, so you can work with whatever time of day you are at ease with.

FR currency
no shading,

I would like a background tho
would love to have a suburban/rural area, maybe a farm. AS for day or night, I'm not sure, both seem to have their own properties, so you can work with whatever time of day you are at ease with.

FR currency
Kasu's everything shop
@Forumsdackel
I just thought that maybe you dont follow this thread, hence why I'm bumping you for my previous message

have a nice evening!
@Forumsdackel
I just thought that maybe you dont follow this thread, hence why I'm bumping you for my previous message

have a nice evening!
Kasu's everything shop
@wolvykasu
Sorry for the late reply I do have a lot to do at the moment.
That sounds amazing, I'll come back to you with a sketch in a few days/weeks (depending on the other commisions and work/university)
@wolvykasu
Sorry for the late reply I do have a lot to do at the moment.
That sounds amazing, I'll come back to you with a sketch in a few days/weeks (depending on the other commisions and work/university)
@Forumsdackel
alrighty, do you prefer half payment on start and the other half when the sketch is done ?
@Forumsdackel
alrighty, do you prefer half payment on start and the other half when the sketch is done ?
Kasu's everything shop
@foumsdackel
Hello, can you add me to your ping list, please? Thank you!
@foumsdackel
Hello, can you add me to your ping list, please? Thank you!
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
1 2