Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bandit's pixel shoppe -usd + gems- open!
1 2 3 4
[center]a tiny pixel shoppe!! currently offering small fullbody pixels while i work on examples. i accept gems and usd, though usd slots take priority! [b]rules -[/b] - i will draw pretty much anything (dragon, anthro, feral, human, etc)! i also love designing gijinkas if you're interested, at no extra cost for now! - complex characters may need to be simplified, or there will be a small fee according to the amount of detail! - usd payment through paypal, to be paid either after seeing a sketch, or half first/half when it's finished [b]small simple pixels - $15usd / 1600g[/b] - usually ~150x100, 150x150 max - [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fi6aYvI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Fplr8d8.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/uG3Rc9o.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C37ZvCD.png[/img] [b]big pixels - $25usd / 2700g[/b] - ~200x200 - 250x250, more detailed - [img]https://i.imgur.com/JsTgX5A.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/yQH7hEX.png[/img] [b]slots - usd[/b] 1. alduin 2. Cinderspark 3. open [b]gems[/b] 1. gamjubean 2. Verosa [b]form -[/b] commission type (size): character ref: pose/mood preference: payment: other details: [/center]
a tiny pixel shoppe!! currently offering small fullbody pixels while i work on examples. i accept gems and usd, though usd slots take priority!

rules -
- i will draw pretty much anything (dragon, anthro, feral, human, etc)! i also love designing gijinkas if you're interested, at no extra cost for now!
- complex characters may need to be simplified, or there will be a small fee according to the amount of detail!
- usd payment through paypal, to be paid either after seeing a sketch, or half first/half when it's finished

small simple pixels - $15usd / 1600g
- usually ~150x100, 150x150 max -
Fi6aYvI.pngFplr8d8.pnguG3Rc9o.png
C37ZvCD.png

big pixels - $25usd / 2700g
- ~200x200 - 250x250, more detailed -
JsTgX5A.pngyQH7hEX.png

slots -
usd

1. alduin
2. Cinderspark
3. open

gems
1. gamjubean
2. Verosa

form -
commission type (size):
character ref:
pose/mood preference:
payment:
other details:
4F3aTxd.png
pinglist -
Joydom Quintillion Saurgazing Verosa epher

finished -
karahalios
cryptography
karahalios 2
Naegiri
Quintillion
pinglist -
Joydom Quintillion Saurgazing Verosa epher

finished -
karahalios
cryptography
karahalios 2
Naegiri
Quintillion
4F3aTxd.png
oh my gosh, your art is so good!

I'm waiting on a paycheck, but just as a question, would you be able to draw a character such as this? c:

if not, maybe this character instead?

i plan on ordering from you when i get my paycheck but i just wanna be sure that my characters are able to be drawn, hehe.
oh my gosh, your art is so good!

I'm waiting on a paycheck, but just as a question, would you be able to draw a character such as this? c:

if not, maybe this character instead?

i plan on ordering from you when i get my paycheck but i just wanna be sure that my characters are able to be drawn, hehe.
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios
i could absolutely draw either of those! :) they're both so cute, i love cupid's bangs!
(and thank you! i can't wait to make a piece for you!)
@karahalios
i could absolutely draw either of those! :) they're both so cute, i love cupid's bangs!
(and thank you! i can't wait to make a piece for you!)
4F3aTxd.png
@son - ah heck, i can't resist, i'd love to place an order for cupid right now! your art is just... so perfect i have a feeling i'll be back for more as well LOL
@son - ah heck, i can't resist, i'd love to place an order for cupid right now! your art is just... so perfect i have a feeling i'll be back for more as well LOL

she/her
art shop

@Son ; Hello! How would you feel about drawing this character? If interested, I'd love to take a gem slot.

character ref: character
pose/mood preference: Mood-wise, maybe something cheerful/curious? I'm not too picky on poses, but if you'd like one maybe standing? Kind of like a prairie dog. But feel free to draw her in any pose!
payment: gems
other details: small pixel
@Son ; Hello! How would you feel about drawing this character? If interested, I'd love to take a gem slot.

character ref: character
pose/mood preference: Mood-wise, maybe something cheerful/curious? I'm not too picky on poses, but if you'd like one maybe standing? Kind of like a prairie dog. But feel free to draw her in any pose!
payment: gems
other details: small pixel
@karahalios
sounds good!! i'm stoked to get to draw them now! any pose preferences or vibes for the pic? and i'm guessing usd? :)

@Verosa
that character is soooooo cute!!! i'd love to draw them, i'll add you to the list! any poses/moods you'd like for them?
@karahalios
sounds good!! i'm stoked to get to draw them now! any pose preferences or vibes for the pic? and i'm guessing usd? :)

@Verosa
that character is soooooo cute!!! i'd love to draw them, i'll add you to the list! any poses/moods you'd like for them?
4F3aTxd.png
@Son ; I've edited my post, to make it easier (so that all info is on one post). Thank you :0!
@Son ; I've edited my post, to make it easier (so that all info is on one post). Thank you :0!
@son - yep, usd for sure! cupid's a really happy, bubbly lad so anything that's bright and happy would be great! :)
@son - yep, usd for sure! cupid's a really happy, bubbly lad so anything that's bright and happy would be great! :)

she/her
art shop

@Son hi!! your style is so nice, omg?! if you've got a gem slot open, i'd love to order :3

character ref: dmitri!
pose/mood preference: he's pretty reckless and easily excitable; maybe something standing? whatever feels right to you!
payment: gems!
other details: feel free to draw him with or without the helmet! i don't mind either way, tysm :D
@Son hi!! your style is so nice, omg?! if you've got a gem slot open, i'd love to order :3

character ref: dmitri!
pose/mood preference: he's pretty reckless and easily excitable; maybe something standing? whatever feels right to you!
payment: gems!
other details: feel free to draw him with or without the helmet! i don't mind either way, tysm :D
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
1 2 3 4