Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sketches 4 sale!! =^D [FULL]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@mummy woa ur sketches are slick :o

if i did buy from you, would you want me to send gems (if ur still accepting) b4 or after you finish?
@mummy woa ur sketches are slick :o

if i did buy from you, would you want me to send gems (if ur still accepting) b4 or after you finish?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Kryda hello! hope this is ok! lmk if youd like something changed <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/gNmTOe4.jpg[/img]
@Kryda hello! hope this is ok! lmk if youd like something changed <3
gNmTOe4.jpg
bwp6CrZ.png
@Yugi hello! thank you!! <3 im normally not fussed, but right now maybe after bc i will be a little slow this week! =D
@Yugi hello! thank you!! <3 im normally not fussed, but right now maybe after bc i will be a little slow this week! =D
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy

ok!! then I'd like a bust of my lil boy here- https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/540690799709650949/681671306118430725/image0.jpg?width=402&height=492

i'll send you payment in gems once you're done! sorry that I dunno how 2 use ko-fi and am broke
@mummy

ok!! then I'd like a bust of my lil boy here- https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/540690799709650949/681671306118430725/image0.jpg?width=402&height=492

i'll send you payment in gems once you're done! sorry that I dunno how 2 use ko-fi and am broke
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Yugi hehe okay! i will ping you here when im done! <3
@Yugi hehe okay! i will ping you here when im done! <3
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy

Hey there! I was wondering if you were still taking orders? If so I was wondering if you might do one of my guy Gabriel?

His ref photo is a little outdated: his hair is usually styled closer to THIS/short on the sides and longer on the top. He has multiple piercings: a round gold stud in each lobe with one loop above in his right ear and two loops above in his left (THIS photo of his werewolf form shows his piercings. His expression might look standoffish and exhausted or even an outright sneer.
@mummy

Hey there! I was wondering if you were still taking orders? If so I was wondering if you might do one of my guy Gabriel?

His ref photo is a little outdated: his hair is usually styled closer to THIS/short on the sides and longer on the top. He has multiple piercings: a round gold stud in each lobe with one loop above in his right ear and two loops above in his left (THIS photo of his werewolf form shows his piercings. His expression might look standoffish and exhausted or even an outright sneer.
hsuNw94.png
@mummy

Yo! These are awesome! Are you still accepting orders? If so, could I get one of my girl Aya: LINK? It would be in gems.

If you aren't taking orders anymore, I hope you have a good night/day! <3
@mummy

Yo! These are awesome! Are you still accepting orders? If so, could I get one of my girl Aya: LINK? It would be in gems.

If you aren't taking orders anymore, I hope you have a good night/day! <3
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@mummy Ahhh I'm glad that it went through!! No rush, take your time! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@mummy Ahhh I'm glad that it went through!! No rush, take your time!
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
@mummy
I absolutely love your style! If you’re still open, would you be able to do a bust of my girl Anouke? She doesn’t have many references so let me know if that’s a problem!
@mummy
I absolutely love your style! If you’re still open, would you be able to do a bust of my girl Anouke? She doesn’t have many references so let me know if that’s a problem!
@mummy

Can I just say HECK his antlers look amazing?? Good grief he's simply beautiful, thank you very much!! ;; I'll have payment sent your way in a moment!
...I'm sorely tempted to order another sketch, but I'm concerned you may be swamped at this point? ;v;
@mummy

Can I just say HECK his antlers look amazing?? Good grief he's simply beautiful, thank you very much!! ;; I'll have payment sent your way in a moment!
...I'm sorely tempted to order another sketch, but I'm concerned you may be swamped at this point? ;v;
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11