Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Into the Caves // Shadow Fest FoddArt
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Shadowdancer

Yep anything along those lines look good :) Are the eye options still available too?

I'll start chucking some dragons to you!
@Shadowdancer

Yep anything along those lines look good :) Are the eye options still available too?

I'll start chucking some dragons to you!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart yeah which type would you like for him? Cute mad or neutral.
@SirLeafheart yeah which type would you like for him? Cute mad or neutral.
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Shadowdancer

I'd love the happy cute one! Without the blush. Hopefully I described that one correctly //D Its the one that isn't a full oval for the eyes, like the one you made forme previously!
@Shadowdancer

I'd love the happy cute one! Without the blush. Hopefully I described that one correctly //D Its the one that isn't a full oval for the eyes, like the one you made forme previously!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart yeah I know exactly which one you're talking about!
@SirLeafheart yeah I know exactly which one you're talking about!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Desnik I'd like a Sylvanesque slot, please!
@Desnik I'd like a Sylvanesque slot, please!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@Anduil @glacevoleur Welcome! I have your slots down, so send in dragons at will!
@Anduil @glacevoleur Welcome! I have your slots down, so send in dragons at will!
@Ambrite Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47933500] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479336/47933500_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: Headshot Apparel (if applicable): [item=ghostly kelpie mane] , [item=cloudberry plumed jabbot], [item=cloudberry plumed headdress] Preferred Pose/Expression: Artist's choice. Tbh go wild. I don't really have any lore for her except that she watches over the clan reps. Method of Payment: 30 lvl 6's (180 levels) through 1t PA's Notes: Nope
@Ambrite
Dragon:

47933500_350.png

Commission Type: Headshot
Apparel (if applicable):
Ghostly Kelpie Mane , Cloudberry Plumed Jabbot , Cloudberry Plumed Headdress
Preferred Pose/Expression: Artist's choice. Tbh go wild. I don't really have any lore for her except that she watches over the clan reps.
Method of Payment: 30 lvl 6's (180 levels) through 1t PA's
Notes: Nope
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous outfit! She's gonna be so much fun to draw; I'll mark you down!<3
@Kelpoyo Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous outfit! She's gonna be so much fun to draw; I'll mark you down!<3
@AlienaCordis

Sent, thank you so much!
@AlienaCordis

Sent, thank you so much!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@AlienaCordis

Oops sorry for the confusion, still interested in the slot. I'll start sending in the lvls soon. Thank you!
@AlienaCordis

Oops sorry for the confusion, still interested in the slot. I'll start sending in the lvls soon. Thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25