Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Keo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
pretty girl! I love how the background turned out, its amazing. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
pretty girl! I love how the background turned out, its amazing.
YycIlt9.png
The art train don't stop until the gene projects do.

Choo choo~.

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark @UniverseWASwater
The art train don't stop until the gene projects do.

Choo choo~.

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark @UniverseWASwater
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
[s]Not claiming a slot since I think it'd cost way extra, and I'm 200 short anyways[/s] complicated accent estimate/check perhaps so I can save more?? + friendly bump[emoji=familiar heart size=1] [skin=33673] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47984609][s]they also have a fluffy adopted chubby bean son now, that's next on my list besides my new WC LOL.[/s][/url] *Edit actually, maybe a price estimate on [item=red-tailed boa] on coatl M/F base, since its ontop of its head? if its a considerable item
Not claiming a slot since I think it'd cost way extra, and I'm 200 short anyways
complicated accent estimate/check perhaps so I can save more?? + friendly bump

they also have a fluffy adopted chubby bean son now, that's next on my list besides my new WC LOL.
*Edit
actually, maybe a price estimate on Red-Tailed Boa on coatl M/F base, since its ontop of its head? if its a considerable item
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan

Depends on what you're after! What style of art are you looking to have those drawn in?

The snake on a toony style piece probably wouldn't cost anything extra since things tend to get simplified down. Same goes for the accent; it's mostly just ribbons and eye makeup so I wouldn't charge extra for that on a toony headshot.
@Marrigan

Depends on what you're after! What style of art are you looking to have those drawn in?

The snake on a toony style piece probably wouldn't cost anything extra since things tend to get simplified down. Same goes for the accent; it's mostly just ribbons and eye makeup so I wouldn't charge extra for that on a toony headshot.
@keorano I would like a bleck of [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56841230] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568413/56841230_350.png[/img] [/url] please! if possible can you also use the scry in his bio as a reference also would it cost any extra to include his accent?
@keorano I would like a bleck of
56841230_350.png
please! if possible can you also use the scry in his bio as a reference also would it cost any extra to include his accent?
Here there be gerblins (he/him)
May I claim the slot? >,> or not nvm asdasd
May I claim the slot? >,> or not nvm asdasd
61737_s.gif
@UniverseWASwater
Sure thing! The accent won't cost anything extra since it's pretty simple.
Depending on which payment you're using, it'll be either 50kt or 50g. Send it through PMs and I'll get started.

@Lyka
Since the person above you is ordering a bleck, I'd be okay making a ghost slot for you if you'd still like to order!
@UniverseWASwater
Sure thing! The accent won't cost anything extra since it's pretty simple.
Depending on which payment you're using, it'll be either 50kt or 50g. Send it through PMs and I'll get started.

@Lyka
Since the person above you is ordering a bleck, I'd be okay making a ghost slot for you if you'd still like to order!
Ah, really? I figured it would be considered complicated just from the pure amount, ontop of the shawl! (I'm mostly looking for toony, since I like the style a lot more.. though I absolutely love your detailed! I just likely wont be able to get one until my USD is up and running again. I'm horrid at saving up that much without impulsing gem projects)

good to know I suppose <3 there would probably not really be any apparel for the WC in mind, and aside from the snake it would basically just be a scarf, maybe earrings.
Ah, really? I figured it would be considered complicated just from the pure amount, ontop of the shawl! (I'm mostly looking for toony, since I like the style a lot more.. though I absolutely love your detailed! I just likely wont be able to get one until my USD is up and running again. I'm horrid at saving up that much without impulsing gem projects)

good to know I suppose <3 there would probably not really be any apparel for the WC in mind, and aside from the snake it would basically just be a scarf, maybe earrings.
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan

Yeah! It'd be a different story if you were ordering a fullbody since those wings seem a bit complex. But if you're just after a toony headshot then I wouldn't charge anything extra -- like I said, a lot of stuff gets simplified down so even the shawl wouldn't be too big of an issue.
@Marrigan

Yeah! It'd be a different story if you were ordering a fullbody since those wings seem a bit complex. But if you're just after a toony headshot then I wouldn't charge anything extra -- like I said, a lot of stuff gets simplified down so even the shawl wouldn't be too big of an issue.
@Keorano sent! thank you so much!
@Keorano sent! thank you so much!
Here there be gerblins (he/him)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24