Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Keo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
the boy!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] he turned out so wonderful!! thank you so much!
the boy!!
he turned out so wonderful!! thank you so much!
YycIlt9.png
Slot's open again!

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark
Slot's open again!

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
[S]Filling out, on mobile (If i can again! I just figured id get another slot before i miss it the next few times LOL)[/s] Oh god i did it. Type of art: Toony Headshot Dragon: (hhhg adding on mobile.) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59621575] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=571124&skin=0&apparel=2317,29244,28001,3685,15311,15299,29239,29228,3632,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Gems Other notes: V's market partner and mate, she's a sweet but small tempered soul who can get a bit sassy at times. She has no idea about his occasional illegal side dabbling in the darker side of the market. Usually tends to the spice garden and offers cooking/advice to people purchasing anything from the stall. Maybe give her a small chuckle /smile like he told her a really bad pun to get her to smile, and she appreciated the gesture? Also, if you could make her opal on her face a bit different, thatd be great! It kinda just covers her entire face, instead maybe have a patch on her cheek that ends a bit below her eye, and before her mouth? And maybe a small spot going down her neck a tiny bit starting at her lower jaw, but covered mostly by the sideburns pearls got going? As for anything else, would you add some of Ver's copper leaf wires intertwined with her own leafy wreath? maybe at the bottom of it sticking out like its a leafy crown of sorts
Filling out, on mobile (If i can again! I just figured id get another slot before i miss it the next few times LOL)
Oh god i did it.

Type of art: Toony Headshot

Dragon: (hhhg adding on mobile.)

scry?sdid=571124&skin=0&apparel=2317,29244,28001,3685,15311,15299,29239,29228,3632,1094&xt=dressing.png

Payment: Gems

Other notes: V's market partner and mate, she's a sweet but small tempered soul who can get a bit sassy at times. She has no idea about his occasional illegal side dabbling in the darker side of the market. Usually tends to the spice garden and offers cooking/advice to people purchasing anything from the stall.
Maybe give her a small chuckle /smile like he told her a really bad pun to get her to smile, and she appreciated the gesture?

Also, if you could make her opal on her face a bit different, thatd be great! It kinda just covers her entire face, instead maybe have a patch on her cheek that ends a bit below her eye, and before her mouth? And maybe a small spot going down her neck a tiny bit starting at her lower jaw, but covered mostly by the sideburns pearls got going?
As for anything else, would you add some of Ver's copper leaf wires intertwined with her own leafy wreath? maybe at the bottom of it sticking out like its a leafy crown of sorts
YycIlt9.png
ah am I correct in thinking it was only 1 slot that opened? quq

it's early sorry, my brain is- kasjdb
ah am I correct in thinking it was only 1 slot that opened? quq

it's early sorry, my brain is- kasjdb
61737_s.gif
@Marrigan

Figured I'd see you again, ahah. The image is a bit broken in the link, but I'm guessing that it's the scry in her bio?

Once again, nothing too fancy apparel-wise, so no extra charge. It'll be 750g! Send through PMs when you're ready and I'll get started.

@Lyka

You were right, yes, I only open 1 slot at a time!
@Marrigan

Figured I'd see you again, ahah. The image is a bit broken in the link, but I'm guessing that it's the scry in her bio?

Once again, nothing too fancy apparel-wise, so no extra charge. It'll be 750g! Send through PMs when you're ready and I'll get started.

@Lyka

You were right, yes, I only open 1 slot at a time!
@Keorano Im a tad bit slow hahaha. I had to pop my laptop on to edit her scry outfit into the url, and i edited a bit more! I just kept saving instead of finishing it all at once bc my phones sensative touch screen worried me. Its got a bit more stuff in other notes, lmk if it ups the price any![emoji=familiar heart size=1] I also forgot to mention the backround color-uhh. Maybe something similar colored to her dark purple flowerfall unless its too dark? Hh. (Only want her locket, scarf and wreath btw! Flowerfalls and etc not needed.. I also forgot to mention LOL)
@Keorano

Im a tad bit slow hahaha. I had to pop my laptop on to edit her scry outfit into the url, and i edited a bit more! I just kept saving instead of finishing it all at once bc my phones sensative touch screen worried me. Its got a bit more stuff in other notes, lmk if it ups the price any!

I also forgot to mention the backround color-uhh. Maybe something similar colored to her dark purple flowerfall unless its too dark? Hh. (Only want her locket, scarf and wreath btw! Flowerfalls and etc not needed.. I also forgot to mention LOL)
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan

No problem! It's a bit specific but nothing crazy, so nah it won't up the price any. The only thing I'm a tad confused about is the opal; I'll have to doodle a few variations and send 'em to you to make sure I understand what you want.

The flowerfall's a bit dark, but I'm sure I can do something about it so that it won't clash with the lineart. I'll try my best to get it right, but if I run into any trouble I'll let you know!
@Marrigan

No problem! It's a bit specific but nothing crazy, so nah it won't up the price any. The only thing I'm a tad confused about is the opal; I'll have to doodle a few variations and send 'em to you to make sure I understand what you want.

The flowerfall's a bit dark, but I'm sure I can do something about it so that it won't clash with the lineart. I'll try my best to get it right, but if I run into any trouble I'll let you know!
Sounds good then! Hopefully the variation wont be too much trouble, and if it ends up too dark tan or even a green would be great [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Sounds good then! Hopefully the variation wont be too much trouble, and if it ends up too dark tan or even a green would be great
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan Finished your headshot of Andraya! [url=https://www.deviantart.com/keorano/art/Comm-Andraya-832727569][img]https://i.imgur.com/i6tYcER.png[/img][/url]
@Marrigan

Finished your headshot of Andraya!

i6tYcER.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24