Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Keo's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@soulykins Finished your toony headshot of Vesemir! [url=https://www.deviantart.com/keorano/art/Comm-Vesemir-832004340][img]https://i.imgur.com/DqC0BL8.png[/img][/url]
@soulykins

Finished your toony headshot of Vesemir!

DqC0BL8.png
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
@Keorano
!!!!! So speedy! You captured my grumpy detective boy PERFECTLY thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3
@Keorano
!!!!! So speedy! You captured my grumpy detective boy PERFECTLY thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Keorano oh are you still taking slots? I’d love to squeeze a lil bleck in (if not that’s totally fine!)
@Keorano oh are you still taking slots? I’d love to squeeze a lil bleck in (if not that’s totally fine!)
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Toldentops

Technically I'm full closed at the moment, but I'd be down to do a bleck for you later today or tomorrow! I'm in the middle of trying to fix my sleep schedule atm so I'm too exhausted to Art right now haha. I can send you a message when I'm available!
@Toldentops

Technically I'm full closed at the moment, but I'd be down to do a bleck for you later today or tomorrow! I'm in the middle of trying to fix my sleep schedule atm so I'm too exhausted to Art right now haha. I can send you a message when I'm available!
@Keorano
Can you add me to your pinglist, please? :D
@Keorano
Can you add me to your pinglist, please? :D
@Toldentops (Sorry for the double ping!)

Hey! I'm going to open up my slots again, but since you just wanted a bleck I can add you in as a second sorta "ghost" slot. Let me know if you'd still like me to do that for ya!
@Toldentops (Sorry for the double ping!)

Hey! I'm going to open up my slots again, but since you just wanted a bleck I can add you in as a second sorta "ghost" slot. Let me know if you'd still like me to do that for ya!
I gotta save up for my mass hatch, so I'm opening a slot again! (I've been on a sort of art spree, so most toony stuff will go pretty fast! Sorry if the pings get a bit spammy!)

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY
I gotta save up for my mass hatch, so I'm opening a slot again! (I've been on a sort of art spree, so most toony stuff will go pretty fast! Sorry if the pings get a bit spammy!)

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY
@Keorano [b]Type of art: Toony headshot[/b] [b]Dragon: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58041730] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=555834&skin=33194&apparel=1750,11201,3685,3634,32976,1092,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment: Treasure, but can convert[/b] [b]Other notes:[/b] I'd love if you could include some of his accent! the copper wire leafs aren't necessary though (neither is his beak/mouth cuff/lipstick?) . If you could end it at his shawl/golden scarf that'd be cool too! I'd also appreciate it if you could downsize the earrings a tiny bit, and a dark green/dark brown background + the transparent would be great if possible[emoji=familiar heart size=1] He lives with some major remorse over shattering one of his best friends' pearl, and as a result he kind of ignores and doesn't take care of his own pearl. I'd kind of like a guilty, but slight smile for him. c: He's the local spice merchant.. but he also dabbles in illegal fur trade, and sells poison to some local hit-men occasionally. overall not a super stellar person..buuut at least he tries to be kind most of the time.
@Keorano

Type of art: Toony headshot

Dragon:

scry?sdid=555834&skin=33194&apparel=1750,11201,3685,3634,32976,1092,1094&xt=dressing.png

Payment: Treasure, but can convert

Other notes: I'd love if you could include some of his accent! the copper wire leafs aren't necessary though (neither is his beak/mouth cuff/lipstick?) . If you could end it at his shawl/golden scarf that'd be cool too! I'd also appreciate it if you could downsize the earrings a tiny bit, and a dark green/dark brown background + the transparent would be great if possible

He lives with some major remorse over shattering one of his best friends' pearl, and as a result he kind of ignores and doesn't take care of his own pearl. I'd kind of like a guilty, but slight smile for him. c:
He's the local spice merchant.. but he also dabbles in illegal fur trade, and sells poison to some local hit-men occasionally. overall not a super stellar person..buuut at least he tries to be kind most of the time.
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan

Ohhh man, I love when people tell me the lore for their dragons. He's absolutely gorgeous, especially for a G1!

Since he's only really got the 3 apparel pieces (the scarf, earrings and the copper wiring) I'm not gonna charge anything extra. I can just add the leaf stuff in as part of the background.

It'll be 750kt! Send it through messages when you're ready and I'll start on it soon!
(I'm a bit distracted by all of the mass hatches right now haha, I just woke up so I need to catch up on all the pings)
@Marrigan

Ohhh man, I love when people tell me the lore for their dragons. He's absolutely gorgeous, especially for a G1!

Since he's only really got the 3 apparel pieces (the scarf, earrings and the copper wiring) I'm not gonna charge anything extra. I can just add the leaf stuff in as part of the background.

It'll be 750kt! Send it through messages when you're ready and I'll start on it soon!
(I'm a bit distracted by all of the mass hatches right now haha, I just woke up so I need to catch up on all the pings)
@Marrigan Finished your toony headshot of Verdell! [url=https://www.deviantart.com/keorano/art/Comm-Verdell-832685273][img]https://i.imgur.com/wb8oAjv.png[/img][/url]
@Marrigan

Finished your toony headshot of Verdell!

wb8oAjv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24