Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 122
@Straka Could you please ping me when you open again? I'd love to get a Sig from you <3
@Straka Could you please ping me when you open again? I'd love to get a Sig from you <3
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Straka

Could I be added to a pinglist for if you ever open slots?
@Straka

Could I be added to a pinglist for if you ever open slots?
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
[center][b]Guess who's back[/b] (spoiler alert it's me) I really want a certain plushie of a certain Cambrian fossil (Diplocaulus my beloved...) but it's like $50 with shipping so. Here I am I'm pretty busy with school at the moment though so I will [b]only be taking sketch commissions[/b] up to that $50 total. You're welcome to order as many as you want, heck if you want to order $50 worth of sketches feel free! Slots are unlimited until I get my $50. Turnaround time will probably be only a few days, I get sketches done pretty fast. Payment is upfront via paypal. [b]Bust:[/b] $5 [b]Waistup (human only):[/b] $10 [b]Fullbody:[/b] $15 [b]Gijinka design:[/b] +25% (forgot to add this whoops) [b]Add color:[/b] double the price Order Form: [code][b]Dragon/character:[/b] [b]Order:[/b] (headshot, waistup, or fullbody? color?) [b]Style:[/b] (if you have no preference I'll make the judgement call!) [b]Other info:[/b] (lore/background, emotion or pose you want conveyed, background specifics, if you want me to draw in a certain style, etc!) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (especially for dragons with skins etc, do you want me to follow the exact FR dragon or do you want me to make em Weird? works best if you give me a specific vibe to work with, I love me some eldritch aliens or something)[/code] I have two separate sketch styles so if you have a preference let me know! Style 1: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UObt4lH.jpg[/img] Style 2: [img]https://imgur.com/RVfxjNR.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/MMFgMlg.png[/img] @Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @UndeadDahlia @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naegiri @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @bioluminosity @Fiotheleo @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu [size=2]If you would like to be removed from the pinglist or moved to FRC only, no problem, just let me know! c:[/size]
Guess who's back (spoiler alert it's me)

I really want a certain plushie of a certain Cambrian fossil (Diplocaulus my beloved...) but it's like $50 with shipping so. Here I am

I'm pretty busy with school at the moment though so I will only be taking sketch commissions up to that $50 total. You're welcome to order as many as you want, heck if you want to order $50 worth of sketches feel free! Slots are unlimited until I get my $50.

Turnaround time will probably be only a few days, I get sketches done pretty fast. Payment is upfront via paypal.

Bust: $5
Waistup (human only): $10
Fullbody: $15
Gijinka design: +25% (forgot to add this whoops)
Add color: double the price

Order Form:
Code:
[b]Dragon/character:[/b] [b]Order:[/b] (headshot, waistup, or fullbody? color?) [b]Style:[/b] (if you have no preference I'll make the judgement call!) [b]Other info:[/b] (lore/background, emotion or pose you want conveyed, background specifics, if you want me to draw in a certain style, etc!) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (especially for dragons with skins etc, do you want me to follow the exact FR dragon or do you want me to make em Weird? works best if you give me a specific vibe to work with, I love me some eldritch aliens or something)

I have two separate sketch styles so if you have a preference let me know!
Style 1:
UObt4lH.jpg

Style 2:
RVfxjNR.png
MMFgMlg.png

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @UndeadDahlia @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naegiri @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @bioluminosity @Fiotheleo @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu
If you would like to be removed from the pinglist or moved to FRC only, no problem, just let me know! c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
[b]Dragon/character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68250880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682509/68250880_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Order:[/b] Bust [b]Style:[/b] I like style 2 [b]Other info:[/b] Pose: Breeze going through her fur, lookin up at the sky with majestic vibes [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] Her accent is very foxfire-y so you can go ham with glowy wispy blues
Dragon/character: 68250880_350.png
Order: Bust
Style: I like style 2
Other info: Pose: Breeze going through her fur, lookin up at the sky with majestic vibes
Artistic Freedom? Her accent is very foxfire-y so you can go ham with glowy wispy blues
jwm9.gif
[b]Dragon/character:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=594649&skin=0&apparel=1748,2463,26941,369,29001,2502,12269,454,460,466,469,457,451,24049,11218&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Order:[/b] gijinka (human) - fullbody [b]Style:[/b] (if you have no preference I'll make the judgement call!) 1is preferred but feel free to go with 2 if it's better for you :0 [b]Other info:[/b] He lives in the ruins of a grand palace in a hidden land along with his twin brother. He is a warrior and protector of the realm and wields a golden sword. His sword and power and mighty and he is usually somber and serious though on occasion he loses control. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] go crazy!
Dragon/character:
scry?sdid=594649&skin=0&apparel=1748,2463,26941,369,29001,2502,12269,454,460,466,469,457,451,24049,11218&xt=dressing.png
Order: gijinka (human) - fullbody
Style: (if you have no preference I'll make the judgement call!) 1is preferred but feel free to go with 2 if it's better for you :0
Other info: He lives in the ruins of a grand palace in a hidden land along with his twin brother. He is a warrior and protector of the realm and wields a golden sword. His sword and power and mighty and he is usually somber and serious though on occasion he loses control.
Artistic Freedom? go crazy!
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@LORDOFCREEPERS2 @mintea00 - You've both been added! If you want to pm me your paypal, I'll send over an invoice and hopefully have those done for you tomorrow or the day after c: not today tho because math. Also I probably should've put this on the order form lol but do either of you want full color with that? I throw a colorful background and an accent color on all sketches but full color/shading like that last example doubles the price. So the costs would be:
LORDOFCREEPERS2: $5, or $10 for full color
mintea00: $18.75, or $37.5 for full color
@LORDOFCREEPERS2 @mintea00 - You've both been added! If you want to pm me your paypal, I'll send over an invoice and hopefully have those done for you tomorrow or the day after c: not today tho because math. Also I probably should've put this on the order form lol but do either of you want full color with that? I throw a colorful background and an accent color on all sketches but full color/shading like that last example doubles the price. So the costs would be:
LORDOFCREEPERS2: $5, or $10 for full color
mintea00: $18.75, or $37.5 for full color
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka straka my beloved., i recently got back into actually trying to make lore for my dragons and i've realized i have too many skydancers. however, that is because i am very sexy and i'm allowed! so now i'm here [b]Dragon[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15253833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/152539/15253833_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Order:[/b] fullbody because she deserves it [b]Style:[/b] style 1 please! [b]Other info:[/b] she's the second-longest standing of this clan and she is So tired, she is So done with everything, not in a "i want to get out of here" way but in a "mm yeah this is happening, same ol sh**" way [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] oh please GO for it. she can be glowy. as a treat [b]Dragon[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65450917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654510/65450917_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Order:[/b] bust!! [b]Style:[/b] style 1! [b]Other info:[/b] he's a traveling building restorer who's very qualified and good at his job except my clan lives in a run-down mansion in the middle of the starwood strand and they're much more focused on making it livable than restoring it well. this made him so angry that he immediately decided he's a permanent fixture of the clan and that he lives here now to try and conduct things better. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] YES.... not sure how that'd apply here but if you want to then go for it!!
@Straka straka my beloved.,

i recently got back into actually trying to make lore for my dragons and i've realized i have too many skydancers. however, that is because i am very sexy and i'm allowed! so now i'm here

Dragon
15253833_350.png
Order: fullbody because she deserves it
Style: style 1 please!
Other info: she's the second-longest standing of this clan and she is So tired, she is So done with everything, not in a "i want to get out of here" way but in a "mm yeah this is happening, same ol sh**" way
Artistic Freedom? oh please GO for it. she can be glowy. as a treat

Dragon
65450917_350.png
Order: bust!!
Style: style 1!
Other info: he's a traveling building restorer who's very qualified and good at his job except my clan lives in a run-down mansion in the middle of the starwood strand and they're much more focused on making it livable than restoring it well. this made him so angry that he immediately decided he's a permanent fixture of the clan and that he lives here now to try and conduct things better.
Artistic Freedom? YES.... not sure how that'd apply here but if you want to then go for it!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS my beloved...

oh I love them, fantastic vibes here! Patreo is a mood, nothing like spite and anger as a motivator. And you know I love me some glowiness. I'll send you an invoice in a sec but I wanted to double check whether you wanted full color for either these? It'd be $15/$5 for regular ol' sketches with a background/one accent color, or $30/$10 for full color :V
@PKRS my beloved...

oh I love them, fantastic vibes here! Patreo is a mood, nothing like spite and anger as a motivator. And you know I love me some glowiness. I'll send you an invoice in a sec but I wanted to double check whether you wanted full color for either these? It'd be $15/$5 for regular ol' sketches with a background/one accent color, or $30/$10 for full color :V
[b]Dragon/character:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39101584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/391016/39101584_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Order:[/b] fullbody no colour <3 [b]Style:[/b] style 1 please c: [b]Other info:[/b] she's an ancient cursed warrior who's forgotten her own name. also she's goopy. c: [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] go wild! goopy/eldritch horror vibes are always good <3
Dragon/character:39101584_350.png
Order: fullbody no colour <3
Style: style 1 please c:
Other info: she's an ancient cursed warrior who's forgotten her own name. also she's goopy. c:
Artistic Freedom? go wild! goopy/eldritch horror vibes are always good <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@Straka i'd prefer no color, i really like the way your accent color sketches look!! tyty :D
@Straka i'd prefer no color, i really like the way your accent color sketches look!! tyty :D
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 122