Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 122 123
@Fellefan - yup, robots are absolutely my jam!
I think between the two options, I'd prefer the second- Aaron, Kai and Ezra are lovely but they look very similar and I tend to have issues drawing anything too repetitive :p plus I love drawing robots so much
@Fellefan - yup, robots are absolutely my jam!
I think between the two options, I'd prefer the second- Aaron, Kai and Ezra are lovely but they look very similar and I tend to have issues drawing anything too repetitive :p plus I love drawing robots so much
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
ah yes they are (to be) one battle group fighting under the king's banner, so they are basically soldiers, their designs would be quite repetitive so it's understandable. taximortem it is! [b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46542739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/465428/46542739_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment offer:[/b] USD [b]Other info:[/b] dragon info: she is a thing thrown together by a [s]somewhat mad[/s] scientist in hopes of making artificial life, fooling anyone into believing it to be a living, breathing being. except under its bones is a [s]heartless[/s] machine, driven by pure electricity! she was created [i]quite[/i] some time ago and during the years the fake skin, fur and such have started to get loose and peel off, revealing what lies underneath. what you want to do with that info is aaaall up to you! artform: sort of a half body sketch, where you make a bust and then just expand upon that as much as you feel like. just have fun! if it turns into a full body, then np, I'll pay for a full body! as for the style I love your red/gold sketch examples on the main post, but maybe in blues and white/silver tones instead? think that'd fit this dragon's theme better. ;u; [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] absolutely, 100% go nuts and have fun! ♥
ah yes they are (to be) one battle group fighting under the king's banner, so they are basically soldiers, their designs would be quite repetitive so it's understandable. taximortem it is!

Dragon/character image:
46542739_350.png
Payment offer:
USD
Other info:
dragon info:
she is a thing thrown together by a somewhat mad scientist in hopes of making artificial life, fooling anyone into believing it to be a living, breathing being. except under its bones is a heartless machine, driven by pure electricity! she was created quite some time ago and during the years the fake skin, fur and such have started to get loose and peel off, revealing what lies underneath.
what you want to do with that info is aaaall up to you!
artform:
sort of a half body sketch, where you make a bust and then just expand upon that as much as you feel like. just have fun! if it turns into a full body, then np, I'll pay for a full body! as for the style I love your red/gold sketch examples on the main post, but maybe in blues and white/silver tones instead? think that'd fit this dragon's theme better. ;u;
Artistic Freedom?
absolutely, 100% go nuts and have fun! ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I would love to order a dragon signature if there's room! [b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64968678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649687/64968678_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment offer:[/b] USD [b]Other info:[/b] Yanli is the first known dragon to recover from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2636607/1]goldlust[/url]. in my lore she really represents recovery, healing, learning and loving yourself. musical therapy – learning to play the guzheng – has been very important for her. I would like for the background to fit a wind-flight aesthetic! [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] go for it! her vibe is generally just gentle morning light (idk if that's at all helpful, sorry)
I would love to order a dragon signature if there's room!

Dragon/character image:
64968678_350.png
Payment offer: USD
Other info: Yanli is the first known dragon to recover from goldlust. in my lore she really represents recovery, healing, learning and loving yourself. musical therapy – learning to play the guzheng – has been very important for her. I would like for the background to fit a wind-flight aesthetic!
Artistic Freedom? go for it! her vibe is generally just gentle morning light (idk if that's at all helpful, sorry)
@Fellefan - Apologies for the late response! She sounds super cool, this will be fun :0 and yeah, I can do something similar but in blue/silver! I do ask for payment ahead of time, does $10 sound fair for her? :v If so, you can pm me your paypal email; I'll send you an invoice and get started ASAP ^^

@pendragon007 - yup, I've put your name down for a slot! She's a very pretty dragon and that accent looks so nice on her, I look forward to working with those colors c: if you want to pm me your paypal email I'll send you an invoice and get started asap!
@Fellefan - Apologies for the late response! She sounds super cool, this will be fun :0 and yeah, I can do something similar but in blue/silver! I do ask for payment ahead of time, does $10 sound fair for her? :v If so, you can pm me your paypal email; I'll send you an invoice and get started ASAP ^^

@pendragon007 - yup, I've put your name down for a slot! She's a very pretty dragon and that accent looks so nice on her, I look forward to working with those colors c: if you want to pm me your paypal email I'll send you an invoice and get started asap!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Changed my user to kuzuha (was yurileclerc) also please remove me from USD pinglist!
Changed my user to kuzuha (was yurileclerc) also please remove me from USD pinglist!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
@Straka
Could I be added to your pinglist please, I’d love to get a piece aaaa
@Straka
Could I be added to your pinglist please, I’d love to get a piece aaaa
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Fellefan @pendragon007 - I apologize for the wait! Here you go; I hope you like em but if you want me to change/add anything let me know c: [img]https://imgur.com/UObt4lH.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/STj0oTi.png[/img]
@Fellefan @pendragon007 - I apologize for the wait! Here you go; I hope you like em but if you want me to change/add anything let me know c:

UObt4lH.png

STj0oTi.png
whaaAAAT that looks amazinggg ;o; oml no need to change anything, this is absolutely perfect!! I love it thank you so very much aaAH ♥
whaaAAAT that looks amazinggg ;o; oml no need to change anything, this is absolutely perfect!! I love it thank you so very much aaAH ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
it looks amazing! I love it so much, you've done Yanli so well [emoji=veilspun love size=1] thank you!
it looks amazing! I love it so much, you've done Yanli so well thank you!
hi, i changed my un from Farvel to liturgies, could you maybe change it on your pinglist please? thanks!
hi, i changed my un from Farvel to liturgies, could you maybe change it on your pinglist please? thanks!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 122 123