Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 122 123
@Straka Thanks, it looks absolutely stunning! I have one little thing though, could you straighten the right paw a bit? Pretty much like here or the last update picture from Oct 3rd: [img]https://i.ibb.co/v3bMfmd/Cheetah-Running.jpg[/img] Other than that it really looks great and was worth the wait [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Straka

Thanks, it looks absolutely stunning! I have one little thing though, could you straighten the right paw a bit? Pretty much like here or the last update picture from Oct 3rd:

Cheetah-Running.jpg

Other than that it really looks great and was worth the wait

Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Naegiri - Sure! if you have an image of the accent on him that you could pm me that would be perfect ^^ just a heads up tho that if the accent is really complex that might bump it up to $15, hopefully that’s ok with you :v @Viskara - Yeah, sure! Is this better? :> [img]https://imgur.com/r3kD2cM.png[/img]
@Naegiri - Sure! if you have an image of the accent on him that you could pm me that would be perfect ^^ just a heads up tho that if the accent is really complex that might bump it up to $15, hopefully that’s ok with you :v

@Viskara - Yeah, sure! Is this better? :>
r3kD2cM.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka Thanks, it's perfect :)
@Straka Thanks, it's perfect :)
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Straka
That's totally fine! I'll send the preview over to you now. <3
@Straka
That's totally fine! I'll send the preview over to you now. <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri - one of my classes was cancelled today so I decided to finish this a little sooner than I had planned previously :p I hope you like it but lmk if you want me to change anything ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/FoOV7xq.png[/img]
@Naegiri - one of my classes was cancelled today so I decided to finish this a little sooner than I had planned previously :p I hope you like it but lmk if you want me to change anything ^^
FoOV7xq.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@soulykins - hey there! You’ve up next; you’ve got two painted headshot slots reserved from July, if you still want them! Sorry for the long wait. I know it’s been a while so if there’s any changes you wanted to make to your order just let me know c:
@soulykins - hey there! You’ve up next; you’ve got two painted headshot slots reserved from July, if you still want them! Sorry for the long wait. I know it’s been a while so if there’s any changes you wanted to make to your order just let me know c:
@Straka
ahhh this is absolutely amazing! <3 No changes necessary; it's perfect! Thank you so much!
@Straka
ahhh this is absolutely amazing! <3 No changes necessary; it's perfect! Thank you so much!
fo11Vhp.png
@soulykins - ok so... I went a little bit ham with my ~artistic liberties~ with this bc I really love me some eldritch old god vibes, I hope you like it but please let me know if you want me to change anything!! [img]https://imgur.com/5o3tOGQ.png[/img] I’ll hopefully have the second one done for ya in a few days c:
@soulykins - ok so... I went a little bit ham with my ~artistic liberties~ with this bc I really love me some eldritch old god vibes, I hope you like it but please let me know if you want me to change anything!!
5o3tOGQ.png
I’ll hopefully have the second one done for ya in a few days c:
@straka
aaaaaaAAAAAAA it looks absolutely INCREDIBLE !!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
@straka
aaaaaaAAAAAAA it looks absolutely INCREDIBLE !!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@straka pinglist for frc slots please <3
@straka pinglist for frc slots please <3
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 122 123